The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm is that you looking to cover your ass Jenn??? Sorry, do your own homework.
I had the same thought, so didn't respond. I hate to jump to that assumption when it is possible it's just a nice person inquiring, but it's also a short hop knowing what we do about the Bojos. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all. New here. Well I used to post on TT on GG way back under a different name.

If I could be so annoying as to ask for the current timeline with all of these events as you guys think it stands now. I will go back and read everything. Just looking for a cheat sheet. Thank you so much!
Well to begin back in August 2009 a desperately lonely man in Central Florida turned to YouTube to have friends....and its been a sad mutual death spiral since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ummmm is that you looking to cover your ass Jenn??? Sorry, do your own homework.
I thought so too...but then, would Jenn be up already around when this was posted 9:30-ish EST? 🤣

I guess if Tim was leaving for F&W, she'd have to be though...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tim crying over not being the first in the door for Harmony on the re-opening day July 31st.

View attachment 1415465
TimSuperSpreader crying because he is going to EPCOT today and hoping nothing is said about it. Or is he pushing one of his monster, commode busting shits out. Either way he is fucked. If he goes to EPCOT we all need to send WDW the video from Sunday where he notes the day and when he first test positive. This could be the end not unlike Michael Kay and the cruise testing debacle. We can only hope it turns out the same way!! #homemovies

Reactions: 18
I thought so too...but then, would Jenn be up already around when this was posted 9:30-ish EST? 🤣

Maybe she never went to sleep and pulled an all nighter deleting comments?

• Haha

Wouldn't Lyn be there to "educate" the miracle child?? You can't expect Jenn to be maternal do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TimSuperSpreader crying because he is going to EPCOT today and hoping nothing is said about it. Or is he pushing one of his monster, commode busting shits out. Either way he is fucked. If he goes to EPCOT we all need to send WDW the video from Sunday where he notes the day and when he first test positive. This could be the end not unlike Michael Kay and the cruise testing debacle. We can only hope it turns out the same way!! #homemovies
You mean this Michael Kay? Haha. The most recent trip did not go well for our newest cruise vlogger. This could be you, Tim... 🚢 🥴

MichaelKayMSC.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't Lyn be there to "educate" the miracle child?? You can't expect Jenn to be maternal do you?
I'd think Lyn would steer clear of coming over to a house that has COVID currently circulating in it.

We all know how caReFuL the Trackers are, right? :cautious:

You mean this Michael Kay? Haha. The most recent trip did not go well for our newest cruise vlogger. This could be you, Tim... 🚢 🥴

View attachment 1416438
🤣🤣🤣

Was this before or after MKay did another one of his Esther Williams-like sequences of underwater dive footage - complete with twirls, waves, and thumbs up?

(I haven't watched either of the Kay Bros. in forever!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well a couple people thought I was Jenn until I proved that I could spell and stated that I'd been sober since age 28. This one, the "you guys" lends credence.

Here are some instructions how to complain to Disney: an option, likely not the only one:
It also gives instructions how to sue if Disney does not respond. If you caught COVID at Disney and can prove it, you might want to talk to a personal injury attorney. (I worked in the legal field but I am not an attorney: Florida law is pretty strict about these "non-attorney" disclaimers.)
I'd add complaining to the CDC if the complaint is about the spread of COVID by a vlogger.

Theme park vloggers who make their livings exploiting the labor of park employees must be stopped, and Disney will not do it. It's going to be up to park attendees and ordinary people, and maybe some big-time lawsuits.

• Wow
  • Heart
I'd think Lyn would steer clear of coming over to a house that has COVID currently circulating in it.

We all know how caReFuL the Trackers are, right? :cautious:

🤣🤣🤣

Was this before or after MKay did another one of his Esther Williams-like sequences of underwater dive footage - complete with twirls, waves, and thumbs up?

(I haven't watched either of the Kay Bros. in forever!)
Haha! No Esther-Williams routine so far this cruise series. Michael is afraid of his own shadow, so he's in and out of the pool quickly at 8 a.m. before the adult passengers take control with their drinking and raucous activities. He then retires to an empty lounge that looks over the pool area and observes from afar.

That being said, we were treated with a few minutes of floating and some choice hot tub time.

For you...
1657721042483.jpeg
1657721143288.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
God, MK has fallen so hard. Went from having regular 100-200k+ views on videos to being lucky to break 15k.

Trackers, be aware. This is your future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha! No Esther-Williams routine so far this cruise series. Michael is afraid of his own shadow, so he's in and out of the pool quickly at 8 a.m. before the adult passengers take control with their drinking and raucous activities. He then retires to an empty lounge that looks over the pool area and observes from afar.

That being said, we were treated with a few minutes of floating and some choice hot tub time.

For you...
View attachment 1416530View attachment 1416531
Oh Gawd! :sick:

NoOoOOoo...not the outstretched arms signifying the "I'M so ReLaXed. ThIs Is So ReLaxING" comments he would make = trying to convince us that by awkwardly putting one's hand behind one's head, or stretching one's arms out in a pool or hot tub, one achieves instant ReLaxAtioN. 🤣

• Haha
No Tim sighting yet, but it’s still early. The booths are just starting to open now. Lots and lots of vloggers. No one I recognize. You can’t get near the merch because they’re all filming it. I may have walked into a shot or too because I’m not waiting while someone is making money off something they aren’t even going to buy.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
God, MK has fallen so hard. Went from having regular 100-200k+ views on videos to being lucky to break 15k.

Trackers, be aware. This is your future.
Yep... It's a sad decline. Once things start crumbling, it's difficult to turn around. Tim and Jenn, prepare your butt cheeks...

No Tim sighting yet, but it’s still early. The booths are just starting to open now. Lots and lots of vloggers. No one I recognize. You can’t get near the merch because they’re all filming it. I may have walked into a shot or too because I’m not waiting while someone is making money off something they aren’t even going to buy.
Good for you! You go, @xmasbdaygirl!!! Vlog the vloggers, my friend! God speed!! 📸

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone may have just warend resorttv that they should avoid tim because he should be in covid protocol! Their admin responded that they aren't concerned with what other youtubers are doing... I'm sorry, i just want everyone to be healthy!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on YouTube to see this exchange and it's not there anymore. Why would you ban/shadow ban someone pointing something out to you logically Timmy?? Something you're trying to hide?

This person wasn't rude or disrespectful in any way, so why would he do that? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...🤔
I was 'shadowbanned' before I even knew what 'shadowbanning' was. As I've mentioned, I am an 'oldie' with a young heart. I wasn't rude or disrespectful, as I am on here, all I did was ask a rhetorical question. That'll teach me...

• Wow

View attachment 1416438
Yup that’s the douchebag I was referring to. So awesome that some clipped him in the head. These vloggers think that anything they are doing is just for them. Glad to see someone else was enjoying the pool and hit him while he is aimlessly floating on his back being filmed for clicks and views. Disgusting.

Has MK moved from theme parks to cruises now??

Facts, TimSuperSpreader won’t be there until 3ish is my guess, and when he does publish the video I will be reaching out to WDW to note the COVID dates he said to prove he went into the parks breaking protocol. Hopefully the company revokes his AP and that will be the end. #homemovies

You should start shouting obscenities too so they can't use the footage. ;) (only if kids aren't within earshot)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No, I’m definitely not Jenn. I was just looking for a quick summary of this recent Covid timeline. I even acknowledged that it’s annoying when new people come in and ask questions like this. No need to be nasty. Jeez. I’ll figure it out on my own thanks.
I think some of us on here are just leery of folks (and there have been a few lately) who jump on and don't even say they've been lurking but then want us all to recap everything that's been said across [sometimes] hundreds of pages in one short response. It can't be done.

If someone's been lurking enough - or are knowledgeable enough about the Trackers to find us (to begin with) and create an account to comment - then one should already know some of these things, e.g., the timeline that has recently been discussed about Tim's latest bout w/ COVID. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.