The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's kind of unfair...you shouldn't be allowed to prearrange rides before tapping in...that's pretty much like old FP+.
none of the most popular rides are included and you are not guaranteed that rides will be available to pre-arrange a time.

I saw that . From what I understand that is wrong and the system does not allow it. The DAS pas is pretty much the same thing as standing in line in all ways except you can be off doing your thing (bathroom, sitting, whatever need be) while you wait.
Yes it is correct. My daughter has a DAS and you can pre-arrange up to 2 returns per day.

Reactions: 2
none of the most popular rides are included and you are not guaranteed that rides will be available to pre-arrange a time.

Yes it is correct. My daughter has a DAS and you can pre-arrange up to 2 returns per day.
So if most of the popular rides arent included how did they do 7 Dwarves?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!

Luau! If you're hungry for hunk of fat and juicy meat,
Eat Jennbo here cuz she is a treat! A hundred dollar dine, a tasty swine,
all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'?
(Jennbo) Yup Yup Yup
(Timbo) For some bacon?
(Jennbo) Yup Yup Yup
(Timbo) She's a big pig, You can be a big pig too! Oy!
🤣😂💀

GridArt_20220711_202118719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So today’s solo Tim live show seems like a complete waste of time, ( I haven’t actually watched it and I’m not going to as I have better things to do). As some have already said and I totally agree, couldn’t she use this time to upload the NASA part 2 vid, after all the first one was put up 3 weeks ago? So much for being “time sensitive “.🤔 surely they have a ton of stockpile footage as well. Lazy b*#*h🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today I was leaving the house and asked my husband if I looked okay. He said to me you might want to change your shirt, I can see your bra. I had a white shirt on.

I feel like they are making “friends” to make Nicole and Jim jealous. Or to be try to relevant again.
Jim and Nicole should be glad the Bojanowskis aren't around anymore. Whatever happened between them?

Reactions: 7
So if most of the popular rides arent included how did they do 7 Dwarves?
We had the DAS pass in February. We were able to arrange a ride prior to getting to the park, but it wasn’t a top tier ride like 7 Dwarfs. Certain rides, we had to be inside the park. I want to say that our prearranged ride was buzz lightyear. I remember we went there 1st. When we went to HS, we couldn’t book Rise until we got inside the gate. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: 4
So how did they go from brunch to walking onto 7D? They walked by the sign it said 95 minutes, then they were hustling through the old FP+ line.
as somebody already mentioned, the family could have gone to MK before brunch to tap in and get the return time.

Reactions: 9
So how did they go from brunch to walking onto 7D? They walked by the sign it said 95 minutes, then they were hustling through the old FP+ line.
There's no way to know for sure, but Nick and the fam were staying at GF, it would be super easy to monorail over there when the park opened, make the plans and leave to go to brunch. You know Jenn and Tim weren't there super early and for resort guests, Nick could have been at MK by 8/8:30am.

As some have already said and I totally agree, couldn’t she use this time to upload the NASA part 2 vid, after all the first one was put up 3 weeks ago? So much for being “time sensitive “.🤔 surely they have a ton of stockpile footage as well. Lazy b*#*h🥴
I'm sure KSC really appreciates how their #hosted stay for the grand opening of whatever that was has been put into two segments weeks apart.

Reactions: 14
There's no way to know for sure, but Nick and the fam were staying at GF, it would be super easy to monorail over there when the park opened, make the plans and leave to go to brunch. You know Jenn and Tim weren't there super early and for resort guests, Nick could have been at MK by 8/8:30am.
Perhaps but that would rely on the Slackers staying on schedule.

Reactions: 5
When you get a return time on your DAS, you can go anytime after -- there's no time window where it has to be used or expires. As long as their return time had come (and gone, for that matter), they were good to go on whenever.

Reactions: 7
(Googled GF restaurant parking)

“If you happen to have a dining reservation at the Grand Floridian, parking is complimentary, but it's typically limited to about three hours. So, even with a dining reservation, you wouldn't be able to park at the Grand Floridian for the entire day while you visit Magic Kingdom Park.”
Dec 3, 2020

So how did Tim get away with doing THIS exact thing?? !! 😡

#EntitledPrick

Reactions: 14

“If you happen to have a dining reservation at the Grand Floridian, parking is complimentary, but it's typically limited to about three hours. So, even with a dining reservation, you wouldn't be able to park at the Grand Floridian for the entire day while you visit Magic Kingdom Park.”
Dec 3, 2020

#EntitledPrick
They typically don't enforce the limits. That's on Disney. Tim was probably well aware that he wasn't going to get in trouble.

Reactions: 6

Dec 3, 2020

#EntitledPrick
They always used to do that. At least time they at least had a dining reservation. In the past they would just lie to the guard shack park and immediately go to the theme park. They did this a ton at the Boardwalk and Beach Club to get into Epcot.

They typically don't enforce the limits. That's on Disney. Tim was probably well aware that he wasn't going to get in trouble.
Still a scummy thing to do... especially since Disney now charges for hotel parking.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Dec 3, 2020

#EntitledPrick
I said earlier in the thread; you’re definitely not supposed to be doing this. I am
Not sure it’s a rule per se though.

They always used to do that. At least time they at least had a dining reservation. In the past they would just lie to the guard shack park and immediately go to the theme park. They did this a ton at the Boardwalk and Beach Club to get into Epcot.

Still a scummy thing to do... especially since Disney now charges for hotel parking.
Boardwalk allows you to park there after 4:30 if you go to Jellyrolls when they are open. I'm sort of glad for that. Sometimes we go to abracadabar and them maybe go to Epcot.

Boardwalk allows you to park there after 4:30 if you go to Jellyrolls when they are open. I'm sort of glad for that. Sometimes we go to abracadabar and them maybe go to Epcot.
But thats different because you are patronizing the resort. The Slackers would just use it as primo parking to get into World Showcase.

Reactions: 6
A stupid jerk who bought the smallest electric car because that’s all he could afford.

Hey Timbo, there are actual prestigious car brands that make big electric cars like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes! You couldn’t afford one of those, though, so you jumped on the bandwagon and bought the smallest, cheapest Tesla.
As one of our resident EV enthusiasts, I'm all for dumping on the Trackers, but what they own is far from the smallest and cheapest Tesla. That would be the Model 3, not the Y. My wife and I along with several friends own them and our models have all been 60k-80k.

A stupid jerk who bought the smallest electric car because that’s all he could afford.

Hey Timbo, there are actual prestigious car brands that make big electric cars like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes! You couldn’t afford one of those, though, so you jumped on the bandwagon and bought the smallest, cheapest Tesla.
Weird thing to rag on. We’ve seen how much they’ve spent on vacations lately. They could obviously afford a bigger/more expensive EV if they wanted one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.