The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing in my theory. I think Jenn and J had it during that week they weren’t in any videos. Possibly even had a more severe case. The mask shows up. Tim gets the sniffles and 1st reaction is that he needs to test. If Jenn didn’t have it, why would you instantly think you need to test? And why would she randomly wear a better mask?…because FOMO. She had Covid and didn’t want to miss that event.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Throwing in my theory. I think Jenn and J had it during that week they weren’t in any videos. Possibly even had a more severe case. The mask shows up. Tim gets the sniffles and 1st reaction is that he needs to test. If Jenn didn’t have it, why would you instantly think you need to test? And why would she randomly wear a better mask?…because FOMO. She had Covid and didn’t want to miss that event.
Boom nailed it. They think everyone is as dumb as their bleeping stans.

I’ll be honest, I’ve only been inclined to test for Covid if I’m experiencing BAD symptoms or if someone I’ve been in contact with tells me they have it. So Tim tested because Jenn had it

Reactions: 28
In the Covid admission video.

Tim admits (2:35) that he woke up with a runny nose Saturday morning.

Now if J♾️M didn’t have Covid that week why then does his mind go immediately to “ I need to test for Covid!!” ?

Which also means that he was super contagious at the TOTWL Villains Lair event! 😡

#SuperSpreaderBojos

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In the Covid admission video.

Tim admits (2:35) that he woke up with a runny nose Saturday morning.

Now if J♾️M didn’t have Covid that week why then does his mind go immediately to “ I need to test for Covid!!” ?

Which also means that he was super contagious at the TOTWL Villains Lair event! 😡

#SuperSpreaderBojos
I was thinking he woke up Sunday morning with the runny nose. Saturday makes more sense. He seems so extra douchey about not being sick at all.

If I remember correctly, the Villains event was Thursday night? 7DMT had to be either that same day or Friday. The Character Dining announcement was made by Disney on the Wednesday afternoon and Tim had that up on his phone. Again, super contagious for that poor family who was not only used for their DAS, but exposed to Covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My thoughts … whale was missing all last week until she shows up on a Stan photo in an N95 mask …

They go to the villain night unmasked

No weekend live

Whale posts recent video with Dim announcing covod but keep mentioning “today is Sunday” - whale never gets videos out on time so I’m saying that video wasn’t made on Sunday. They had to post it to do the giveaway.

Whale keeps saying they are continually testing - nope you do one test a day so nah bullshit

Dim says he’s been sleeping in a different room despite saying he tested positive that day

Conclusions:

whale had Covid last week hence N95 mask and no show on videos

Dim has had Covid for longer than he said and is probably now at like day 5 and has been going into parks

The brown rolly coasty video - the prop was so sweaty and pulling at ears - he had Covid in MK

My thoughts … whale was missing all last week until she shows up on a Stan photo in an N95 mask …

They go to the villain night unmasked

No weekend live

Whale posts recent video with Dim announcing covod but keep mentioning “today is Sunday” - whale never gets videos out on time so I’m saying that video wasn’t made on Sunday. They had to post it to do the giveaway.

Whale keeps saying they are continually testing - nope you do one test a day so nah bullshit

Dim says he’s been sleeping in a different room despite saying he tested positive that day

Conclusions:

whale had Covid last week hence N95 mask and no show on videos

Dim has had Covid for longer than he said and is probably now at like day 5 and has been going into parks

The brown rolly coasty video - the prop was so sweaty and pulling at ears - he had Covid in MK
The lies and manipulations from these two are incredible.
What is the problem with them? Why won't they ever just own up to what happened?
No one is upset they caught covid, only that they may have been spreading it about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The outlet merchandise-fondling vlog was also real close to the Villains event on the timeline.

Ginn seems like she'd be a super-spreader based on her constant forced fake laughs. Plus she's out of shape so she resorts to a lot of mouth-breathing, like when she has to walk more than half a mile or go up a flight of stairs or attempt to wash her secret tunnel once every few months.
HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHA🦠HA🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So per CDC.....
“If your test result is positive, you should continue to isolate until day 10. If your test result is negative, you can end isolation, but continue to wear a well-fitting mask around others at home and in public until day 10. Follow additional recommendations for masking and avoiding travel as described above.”

Tim should be in isolation NOW.
Till he tests negative, but continue to mask up till day 10.

Day 10 isn’t until July 19, so Tim SHOULD NOT be at ANY media events or theme parks till then.

J♾️M broke protocol when she went to the Disney Character Warehouse and the TOTWL Villains Lair media event.
Guess FOMO is strong with that one!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I cringed massively in the recent “he got it again” vlog. The buddy is climbing on a climbing frame…. inside…. 1ft away from a solid coffee table and bookcase. Do they have no risk assessment abilities whatsoever.
And why aren't any of these toys outside? They have a huge backyard area. As for Tim running everyday....that's bs. You cannot eat like that and run..you would just feel too crappy.

Reactions: 10
So per CDC.....
“If your test result is positive, you should continue to isolate until day 10. If your test result is negative, you can end isolation, but continue to wear a well-fitting mask around others at home and in public until day 10. Follow additional recommendations for masking and avoiding travel as described above.”

Tim should be in isolation NOW.
Till he tests negative, but continue to mask up till day 10.

Day 10 isn’t until July 19, so Tim SHOULD NOT be at ANY media events or theme parks till then.

J♾️M broke protocol when she went to the Disney Character Warehouse and the TOTWL Villains Lair media event.
Guess FOMO is strong with that one!
The impression I'm getting from Tim is if he tested this morning at 7am and was positive and tests again tonight at 7pm and is negative--he's out the door and back in the parks. Why else would he keep testing over and over and over. It's literally been 2 days.

• Angry
Dim, who supposedly runs 3 miles a day, is also the guy who claims he got his hernias from sneezing while riding a bike. I don't believe either claim, but it's easier to believe a he's a clumsy little tit with weak abdominal muscles (who slips on banana peels in Wawa parking lots and hurts his knee and walks off curbs and twists his ankle).

Remember when he said he felt "mostly fine" after his wisdom teeth surgery and tried to be all macho by turning down the pain (he should keep those away from Ginn, btw) prescribed to him? And then he went on a coaster and blew a clot? I just foresee Mr. "I don't even feel that bad, I only cough every 5 hours!" to try to will a negative test to happen and spring back out there and then be like "ding dang, I feel like crap! how could that be? It's not like all I did was chug spicy water and eat my usual unhealthy food while I had covid!"

• Haha
Jenn is trying a new opening and it still looks tit.

Seems they are throwing mud at the wall to see whats sticks. You're done Trackers! Theres no way out of the hole.
Can't stomach them any longer. Their time may be up. Karma is coming soon

So, while standing there watching 7DMT, they ask him if he wants to ride. He CLEARLY, for the first time ever, states, I just want to see it. Jump cut. J$ enthusiastically said he's ready to ride. Why do they always seem to miss this kind of stuff? Oh, never mind, I know...because it doesn't happen! Even in the flashback to the Barnstormer, that child looks terrified. He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say he loved it, he doesn't say on film all of the things they say he said.

Tim seems devastated that J$ didn't want to ride. Even his "whhheee' sounds forced and full of disappointment. I firmly believe the only reason they didn't force him on that ride is because those other people were with them. If they would have forced him and he would have freaked out, there would have been witnesses. That child is not ready for big rides. He's not even 3 year old. He doesn't understand what he's says "yes" and "ok" to because he knows that those are the answers that he is trained to say.
There is no reason why a two year old belongs on that coaster. I can't imagine he is even tall enough to ride. On the flip side they should have forced him on it and he would be terrified for life. Isn't there a baby coaster of some kind in the park?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure you have to go to the actual ride and talk to the cast members at the entrance and they give you a time to come back and they have you tap but don’t quote me on that
no you don’t. You can arrange return times for certain rides prior to arrival and you can request return times for any eligible ride via the app once you have tapped into the park. You can have two pre-arranged and day of returns are one at a time. You don’t have to go to the ride first nor talk to anybody to make DAS returns.

Reactions: 5
I thought Tim looked like he didn't feel well at the villain event and Jen seemed liked she was stuffy. I also was wondering why she wore the N95 mask. Other YouTubers get called out for breaking covid rules but never them.

Reactions: 8
no you don’t. You can arrange return times for certain rides prior to arrival and you can request return times for any eligible ride via the app once you have tapped into the park. You can have two pre-arranged and day of returns are one at a time. You don’t have to go to the ride first nor talk to anybody to make DAS returns.
That's kind of unfair...you shouldn't be allowed to prearrange rides before tapping in...that's pretty much like old FP+.

Reactions: 4
Whew. Well that was a marathon read. I've finally caught up with 37 pages.😉 As usual, I'm horrified, mystified, and laughing at all your efforts.
Quasimodo never fails to entertain me, and believe me I needed this today. It's nearly 1.00 UK time, so I should think about going to bed. However, at present we are experiencing a heatwave over here, and it is still exceptionally warm, for us, so difficult to sleep. However, my hands are getting better, and I'm going to try and be more active on here.

• Heart
That's kind of unfair...you shouldn't be allowed to prearrange rides before tapping in...that's pretty much like old FP+.
It's not that easy.

My daughter needed to use the DAS pass on our last visit so I am still new to the whole thing, but what we were told is you must be in the park before scheduling any. You cannot hold more than one DAS pass at a time. You can schedule your next ride after you check in to the scheduled ride, or drop it.

We didn't bend any rules and were not around enough to play with it. What it allowed is for her to get onto rides she otherwise would never have had a chance at (Frozen and Remy). I bought Genie+ for us to use in the MK, hated paying, but loved the service.

We also used it at DHS, she got onto Slinky which is another one she adores but the line would have caused a problem.
Waited until the very end of the night to get onto Rise of the Resistance, did not have a pass DAS or otherwise, but lucked out with a short wait so we timed it well. She was prepared to bail the line should she have to at any point.

Reactions: 6
It's not that easy.

My daughter needed to use the DAS pass on our last visit so I am still new to the whole thing, but what we were told is you must be in the park before scheduling any. You cannot hold more than one DAS pass at a time. You can schedule your next ride after you check in to the scheduled ride, or drop it.
That is fine. What was described to the post I quoted was that you could preload reservations for rides before crossing the entrance turnstiles.

That is fine. What was described to the post I quoted was that you could preload reservations for rides before crossing the entrance turnstiles.
I saw that . From what I understand that is wrong and the system does not allow it. The DAS pas is pretty much the same thing as standing in line in all ways except you can be off doing your thing (bathroom, sitting, whatever need be) while you wait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.