The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did a quickscan of the new vlog. Did they seriously put in their thumbnail the drinks PMM got and not them? 🤣 🤣 🤣
They did the same thing with one of the AMI vlogs, used Stanny Lynn's salad in the thumbnail.

I know people here hate when we speculate on the occupancy of her grotesque and dilapidated uterus but…I agree.
Tim did mention in the recent Disney Springs vlog that he wanted to go back with Jenn cause she eats seafood and drinks alcohol. So there is a small glimmer of hope that she is not pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They did the same thing with one of the AMI vlogs, used Stanny Lynn's salad in the thumbnail.

Tim did mention in the recent Disney Springs vlog that he wanted to go back with Jenn cause she eats seafood and drinks alcohol. So there is a small glimmer of hope that she is not pregnant.

Hmmm, well if they paid for Lynn’s salad, I guess it’s free game? 🤔😜🥗 But, not Nate’s drinks!🥃🫣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both Tim & Jenn are growing a huge Neanderthal ridge in their foreheads. Is that from fillers/Botox gone bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt I will see him... but, I swear if he is in a park and is loudly talking throughout a ride with that damn furry mic, I am going to say something. 😄 I can't deal with it.
We saw him on the move in DHS. Dude flies like the wind. Maybe he was on the way to the bathroom
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You never used to. I just thought it was reopening with decorative villains touches and a villains themed menu. They’re not having special events there, it’s just a lounge.

What really puzzles me is why Disney thinks the vloggers’ stans need to see anything DVC- related. The stans can like the lounge all they want, but they won’t be able to go if they’re not DVC anyway. And every DVC member already knows about Top of the World Lounge, so who are they trying to advertise to?
Methinks to the DVC resale owners!🤔 I had noticed that both Tim and Nate mentioned that only DVC direct owners who have a “for points” stay/reservation can enter the lounge! This is DVC’s signal to the resale owners! 😉

Reactions: 8
We saw him on the move in DHS. Dude flies like the wind. Maybe he was on the way to the bathroom
🤷‍♀️
True! Probably crop dusting the entire way there. 🤢

I really wish we had an official Tattle tshirt. Would love to wear one in the parks. 🤣

• Haha
It’s so interesting how they prioritise. Their principle of “ not eating indoors right now”, but only when it suits them is utter BS. If they truly wanted to make a statement and stand by their principle, they would have turned down the invite to an indoor restaurant. bleeping hypocrites 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah, they "ooze" something alright... I was thinking more along the lines of grease, fishy discharge, rotting mushy food escaping from her clevage, spray tan residue, leaky 💩, processed meat sweat, snot they're too lazy to blow out.... I could go on.
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 3.49.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is this whites-above-the eyes thing something new with Jenn?
We can all do it, but it usually accompanies realization or fear.

She seems to be doing it thinking it makes her look ...?... more attractive?... astonished?.... Idiotic?
(That last one is working Jenn.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they announce that the hippo is pregnant, I’m seriously going to start reporting every video that has J$ in it until they’re classified as a family channel and the lunatic Stan’s can no longer comment. The obsessions with that child are another level…can’t imagine how bad they’d be with 2. Can’t we just send them one of those fake baby’s they use in that high school class??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Provost Park Pass was the only American YouTube channel to be invited out by Disneyland Paris to have a sneak preview of the Avengers campus. (I just want to rub that in little boy Tim’s face when he reads here. Hi Dim!)
WDW Couple just recently posted on IG they were also invited. Must really chaps Dim's ass another 'small time' vlogger got a coveted spot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.