The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this whites-above-the eyes thing something new with Jenn?
We can all do it, but it usually accompanies realization or fear.

She seems to be doing it thinking it makes her look ...?... more attractive?... astonished?.... Idiotic?
(That last one is working Jenn.)
Nope. She's always had it. I can't find one of the older vlogs (like during the prancercise-Jenn era) where I first saw it but I'll keep looking.
(ETA: but it seems like it's showing more lately)

I'm tellin' ya = psychopath. Did you see the thing I posted last night about the traits of one? She fits pretty much all of it!

The eyes never lie! :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope. She's always had it. I can't find one of the older vlogs (like during the prancercise-Jenn era) where I first saw it but I'll keep looking.
(ETA: but it seems like it's showing more lately)

I'm tellin' ya = psychopath. Did you see the thing I posted last night about the traits of one? She fits pretty much all of it!

The eyes never lie! :eek::eek::eek:
I'm more likely to believe she has borderline personality disorder than her being a sociopath/psychopath. Done a ton of research into the traits of the various disorders as I worked to realize what the issues my ex had were and heal by realizing it wasn't my fault he was the way he was.

Jenn is like the ultralight version of him.

I'm no where near qualified to diagnose though, that's up to a therapist and psychiatrist, who have a very hard time working with bpd folks in particular as they're decent at acting and deceiving to seem normal. Sociopaths/psychopaths don't have that acting ability and are easier to diagnose.

Reactions: 12
I'm more likely to believe she has borderline personality disorder than her being a sociopath/psychopath.
I'm no where near qualified to diagnose though
, that's up to a therapist and psychiatrist, who have a very hard time working with bpd folks in particular as they're decent at acting and deceiving to seem normal. Sociopaths/psychopaths don't have that acting ability and are easier to diagnose.
Oh, I'm not reaaaally trying to DX her either 🤣 but holy cow, those EYES!

I just found this too -

Tell me this doesn't sound exactly like Jenn! 🤣 :eek: 🤯

------------------------------------------------

What are the 7 symptoms of a psychopath?

Here, in a nutshell, are seven characteristics that should alert you that a psychopathic personality might be in your sights.
  • Superficial Charm. ...
  • Puffed-Up Self-Esteem. ...
  • Deceitfulness. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Boredom and a Need for Stimulation. ...
  • A History of Shady Conduct. ...
  • A Riddle of Contradictions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed. However people have reasons for not wanting to write.
I'm not emailing anything to the mouse these days except for my applications for jobs. ;)

Josh from ResortTV1, he was live streaming from in front of Cinderella's castle and an elderly man held up a sloppy wad of money and said "this is $300 for you" he had just been explaining that he'd been going through cancer treatments and wasn't keeping up with watching and donating.

He's one of those vulnerable people who feel they have made a personal friend out of a vlogger and Josh takes advantage of. It was so sad.

Josh was called out both on Tattle as well in his own comments and started defending himself as this old man being "a good friend" of his. Well, if he was such a good friend, how was it that Josh had no idea that he had cancer?
Exactly…. “a good friend” would not be hunting him down in front of the castle at MK to hand him a wad of cash. Just would not happen. But then again, anyone who gives Josh money in any way is “a good friend”. 🤮🤮🤮a

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean... the word disheveled comes to mind.

The tag sticking out.
The unbrushed, straggly hair.
The too-small nose ring hanging on for dear life.
The messed up sleeve.
The crooked necklace.

Wouldn't the typical person (with 10+ years' experience vlogging at this point) check themselves in a mirror (even if it's a small compact) prior to turning on the camera to film?

1657330549824.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
(sorry these aren’t the best screenshots)

Look who has to be the very first person when some rowdy people arrive. And J♾️Meals in her masked glory! She actually looks like she has a snout!

FE6D144A-7C42-4786-9E71-35D8B2068582.png
EE278F2B-7B8C-46F1-A0EA-98EA129FF8B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Look who has to be the very first person when some rowdy people arrive. And J♾️Meals in her masked glory! She actually looks like she has a snout!

View attachment 1403220View attachment 1403221
That dress.

Doesn't there come a time when even Tim would say to her... umm...maybe, pick out something else to wear? 🥴

I mean, she's literally busting at the seams on this one now.
It can't even be comfortable anymore (it's gotta be tight in the chest area for her), yet she still wears it.

He's GOT to be recognizing that she looks like she's wearing a dress several sizes too small for her at this point.

1657332213322.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah she definitely looks 3+ months pregnant in that dress! But we know she isn't because they will announce her pregnancy as soon as possible because she will want the maximum public pregnancy time. It wouldn't shock me if they live streamed with a positive pregnancy test shown on screen. Yes I know women usually don't go public that early but wouldn't shock me if she did with $ number 2 if it happens.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1403220View attachment 1403221
Seeing this photo of her makes me feel so much better about how I look in clothes (and my boobs are alot bigger than hers) at least I don't try and fit into clothes way too small, she looks awful

Reactions: 13
That particular neckline is a No from me, dawg. I wouldn't have dared even in my 20's.

This right here! If you have big boobs, you know you cannot wear something like this. You have to wear a tank under it.

Also, I have had a really crappy day. Thanks for the laughs!

Reactions: 11
That dress.

Doesn't there come a time when even Tim would say to her... umm...maybe, pick out something else to wear? 🥴

I mean, she's literally busting at the seams on this one now.
It can't even be comfortable anymore (it's gotta be tight in the chest area for her), yet she still wears it.

He's GOT to be recognizing that she looks like she's wearing a dress several sizes too small for her at this point.

View attachment 1403243
Not to be gross, but Jenn's cleavage always looks like ass crack to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This is what Paul (DVC Fan) shoots footage with. Then there is Tim. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Which one does it better??

05F14994-2351-48E4-A1F0-518C43249814.jpeg
FCF2C3B0-A1CE-43A7-8A3A-15768722AB66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m more watching todays blog to see who I can see in the background. This blog is boring AF!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.