The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of those old commercials when you could sponsor a child in a third world country for .50 a day...
For only $1.29 a day, you too can help Jenn build up her cork collection in the kitchen. šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am just catching up, but Tim's resort tours provided a little bit of information on hotels I was looking at potentially staying. Other than that though, not a whole lot of usefulness.
@Love_the_kitz Eh a little bit. Iā€™d agree a resort tour where you can see a nice video of the pool or rooms. Sometimes food festival stuff. We always knew their taste was trash but sometimes a good shot of an item let us know if weā€™d want to order it. EssyWDW and disbaords was way always more helpful overall for planning than Dimbo the Country Bear.

Edited to add:

it pisses me off Disney invited these morons out to a paid Disney DVC event. I would be throwing a fit if I paid $160 and these dumb fucks got in for free. You either have access to TOTWL or you donā€™t. Why does it need to be vlogged? NO ONE is buying DVC because Ginn/PMM sat there and stuffed their ever increasing faces?

Also BA5 šŸ¦  is a bleep and finally got my family so good luck to Gin and Dim who ā€œalways wear masks indoorsā€ ha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a couple friends and family that LOVE and breath Disney. In reality they don't actually really think about Disney all the time. I am sure they don't even get why people would watch nothing but Disney movies (inc. Pixar) or Disney vloggers all the time. They have things called lives.
I am one of the biggest Disney fans out there, with a useless amount of trivia and facts about movies and the parks. I had passes for 10 years, if I went more than 3 times in a week I got burned out very quickly and would take a break for a few weeks before going back. I can see why their channel is stalled, itā€™s called burn out for a reason. That and Dim just complains and whines about everything making his visit 100 times more miserable than it was already.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve never seen Nateā€™s (Paging Mr. MeatSweats) brain work so hard in my life than when he played heads up with the Slackers.

Also, watch your woman Timā€¦Nate likes ā€˜em blonde and thick, and Jennā€™s nasty bags are on full display

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve never seen Nateā€™s (Paging Mr. MeatSweats) brain work so hard in my life than when he played heads up with the Slackers.

Also, watch your woman Timā€¦Nate likes ā€˜em blonde and thick, and Jennā€™s nasty bags are on full display
He'd be delighted if Jenn wobbled off with Nate!! He'd be like 'have at it mate!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Love_the_kitz Eh a little bit. Iā€™d agree a resort tour where you can see a nice video of the pool or rooms. Sometimes food festival stuff. We always knew their taste was trash but sometimes a good shot of an item let us know if weā€™d want to order it. EssyWDW and disbaords was way always more helpful overall for planning than Dimbo the Country Bear.

Also BA5 šŸ¦  is a bleep and finally got my family so good luck to Gin and Dim who ā€œalways wear masks indoorsā€ ha.
Hope your family is doing ok. My husband is going out of the house to work starting next week for the first time in over 2 years. We've protected ourselves well while working remote but I just KNOW with him going back out there that we're going to get the 'vid.
We're Vaxxed and boosted and I pray when it does come for us that it won't lead to anything too serious.
I don't understand TTT and their thought process with their flip flopping mask wearing. Why go into a store and wear one when in the same store you are just going to take it off? Is there a 5 second rule?

Reactions: 8
I bet Tim had to cut her out of that dress. Those look like pregnancy boobs to me.
I know people here hate when we speculate on the occupancy of her grotesque and dilapidated uterus butā€¦I agree.

they are falling out and even more ā€œfullā€šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ than usual

He'd be delighted if Jenn wobbled off with Nate!! He'd be like 'have at it mate!'
Can you imagine the absolute PUTRID stench the two of them would produce whilst out in the parks together?!
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Watching at .25 normal speed is about the only way I can take these two...just makes it more entertaining. Except Gin's cackle. That just makes me feel violent. šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ Enjoy the montage!
1657309042270.png

Psycho Jenn
1657309078626.png

He just looks so dead inside.
1657309114498.png

She thinks that's so funny!
1657309176290.png

Vlogger extraordinaire!
1657309218070.png

1657309243817.png

I will never understand why they feel the need to do this. Show the damn stuff ridiculously up close, and therefore, themselves that up close šŸ¤¢
1657309328662.png

1657309357775.png

1657309385568.png

There's either a booger or a lovely white hair coming out of his nose! šŸ¤®
1657309437881.png

I feel ya Tim. This is also the way I look at that dumptruck of a wife of yours. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
At least they actually showed Nate. Trying to snag some of his viewers of course. Love him or loathe him, Nate will speak to anyone and was likely the only person there that would speak to him.

What's so odd about the way Tim is sitting? Looks quite effeminate.
Screenshot_20220708_203853_com.google.android.youtube_edit_53687536753264.jpg

That look!
Screenshot_20220708_203822_com.google.android.youtube_edit_53748552445963.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim always had an aura of effeminacy

Tim has always been very what the kids used to call ā€œmetrosexualā€ā€¦heā€™s always been very well kept and pretty clean looking. Even his nasty ass long fingernails are usually clean underneath

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.