The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all. Have been at the beach in Fla and currently we are at WDW. Wonder if we will see Tim around the parks? One of my kids saw a guy with a goatee driving a Tesla and thought it was Tim. šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know that people do not want to talk about whether or not she is pregnant but if she is not they are trolling us to try to get us to talk about it because itā€™s been a long time since sheā€™s talked about mocktails and nonalcoholic drinks and she also said she wanted to see more of them in the future which means that either
1: she is
2: they are trolling us
3: Tim got tired of her being a drunken sot and put his foot down for once

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it's sus that she's drinking mocktails and said how disappointed she was that they couldn't make the alcohol drinks without the alcohol. Why not just drink the alcohol drinks? But she's back to the Uniqlo underwear material mask.

I also think it's ridiculous that "we don't eat indoors" but not only ate indoors, ate indoors with someone not in their immediate family (Nate) AND hugged and sat with Smee who had already hugged and schmoozed with every other un-masked person in the room. Pick a lane, Trackers.

Reactions: 23
Tim has always been very what the kids used to call ā€œmetrosexualā€ā€¦heā€™s always been very well kept and pretty clean looking. Even his nasty ass long fingernails are usually clean underneath
I think the clean fingernails are attributed to him not doing anything that might cause them to get dirty to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Solid point. But his obsession with his hair being constantly perfectly coiffed makes me think very ā€œmetroā€
Not only that but signs that he goes and gets manicures are if you look at his nails often they are very shiny which means they have been buffed so either heā€™s really good at doing his nails himself or he goes and gets his nails done which I donā€™t have a problem with that. I have gotten to where I despise seeing a video where somebody has dirty nails unless they are working on a car or working in the garden I do not want to see dirty fingernails. I was trying to watch a craft video one time and there was dirt under this ladyā€˜s nails while she was sewing and it grossed me out so at least Tim is clean

Reactions: 8
Not only that but signs that he goes and gets manicures are if you look at his nails often they are very shiny which means they have been buffed so either heā€™s really good at doing his nails himself or he goes and gets his nails done which I donā€™t have a problem with that. I have gotten to where I despise seeing a video where somebody has dirty nails unless they are working on a car or working in the garden I do not want to see dirty fingernails. I was trying to watch a craft video one time and there was dirt under this ladyā€˜s nails while she was sewing and it grossed me out so at least Tim is clean
Yeah I have definitely noticed the sheen before. Look no judgment from me for him taking care of himself. Now if only Jenn didnā€™t look so damn filthy all of the time šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 11
I think it's sus that she's drinking mocktails and said how disappointed she was that they couldn't make the alcohol drinks without the alcohol. Why not just drink the alcohol drinks? But she's back to the Uniqlo underwear material mask.
Isn't that what a mocktail is, a alcohol drink without the alcohol? Am not sure how mocktails are made over there but here a mocktail an a cocktail are both the same ingredients they just swap out the alcohol for a fizzy pop that goes with it, usually it's lemonade, everything else is the same, typically I'll get mocktails, I enjoy the flavour of them but alcohol will bring on migraines, in the past I couldn't really tell much a difference between the two

Reactions: 11
Isn't that what a mocktail is, a alcohol drink without the alcohol? Am not sure how mocktails are made over there but here a mocktail an a cocktail are both the same ingredients they just swap out the alcohol for a fizzy pop that goes with it, usually it's lemonade, everything else is the same, typically I'll get mocktails, I enjoy the flavour of them but alcohol will bring on migraines, in the past I couldn't really tell much a difference between the two
She probably assumed what was on the menu was what was available. That's a big mistake to make at any bar unless you're happy with just whatever is mass produced for a predetermined profit margin.

The thing to do is ask the waiter/waitress what can be done, or to sit at the bar and talk directly to the bartender. Even in Disney they're usually very happy to accommodate unless there is a backlog of drinks to make.

Reactions: 16
She probably assumed what was on the menu was what was available. That's a big mistake to make at any bar unless you're happy with just whatever is mass produced for a predetermined profit margin.

The thing to do is ask the waiter/waitress what can be done, or to sit at the bar and talk directly to the bartender. Even in Disney they're usually very happy to accommodate unless there is a backlog of drinks to make.
It's the same here, they will be happy to make somthing even if it's not on a menu, theres a local Chinese I love to go to, they didn't even do mocktails so I asked an just told them to make up whatever since am not fussy, the guy was amazingly good at them and started to enjoy making them that he ended up doing his own mocktail menu for the place

I find that if most places have a large cocktail menu then they are happy to make any of them into mocktails, even if it's not advertised

Provost Park Pass was the only American YouTube channel to be invited out by Disneyland Paris to have a sneak preview of the Avengers campus. (I just want to rub that in little boy Timā€™s face when he reads here. Hi Dim!)

Reactions: 7
I know that people do not want to talk about whether or not she is pregnant but if she is not they are trolling us to try to get us to talk about it because itā€™s been a long time since sheā€™s talked about mocktails and nonalcoholic drinks and she also said she wanted to see more of them in the future which means that either
1: she is
2: they are trolling us
3: Tim got tired of her being a drunken sot and put his foot down for once
I think this is one of the first real #hosted Disney events he/they have been offered in a long time and he told her she can't drink. She runs her mouth and acts stupid when she drinks. I think Dim is desperate to get back in Disney's good and wholesome graces so he's keeping a tighter leash on the SheBeast. Especially in front of all of those other vloggers there that is making him SUPER uncomfortable.

Reactions: 23
It's the same here, they will be happy to make somthing even if it's not on a menu, theres a local Chinese I love to go to, they didn't even do mocktails so I asked an just told them to make up whatever since am not fussy, the guy was amazingly good at them and started to enjoy making them that he ended up doing his own mocktail menu for the place

I find that if most places have a large cocktail menu then they are happy to make any of them into mocktails, even if it's not advertised
I learned that the bartenders rotate around the resorts, so if there is a drink specific to another resort that you'd like ... ask! Chances are they know how to make it and will. They might not have the cool mug it comes in, but it's still the same.

Reactions: 9
I hope not, would not want to ruin your vacation
I doubt I will see him... but, I swear if he is in a park and is loudly talking throughout a ride with that damn furry mic, I am going to say something. šŸ˜„ I can't deal with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.