The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(sorry these aren’t the best screenshots)

Look who has to be the very first person when some rowdy people arrive. And J♾️Meals in her masked glory! She actually looks like she has a snout!

View attachment 1403220View attachment 1403221
I went back & watched the outlet vlog- she has packed on the pounds in her legs. But she doesn’t look like this. Squeezing into something that is 4 sizes too small makes her look so much bigger. She’s really put weight on her arms too though & she has zero clavicle.

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker # 82 We don’t eat indoors, unless Disney hosts us and provides us with free food and drinks.

Reactions: 29
Yeah she definitely looks 3+ months pregnant in that dress!
That's when you know you gotta go up a size and/or change your style. Also, the gathered bottom tier shortens and widens the figure: you have to be tall and thin for that to work on you. She would have done better to cut the bottom tier off, carefully, leaving the lace border as a hemline; and using the fabric to reinforce the neckline. An expert in alterations could help with the re-design.

Reactions: 7
That dress.

Doesn't there come a time when even Tim would say to her... umm...maybe, pick out something else to wear? 🥴

I mean, she's literally busting at the seams on this one now.
It can't even be comfortable anymore (it's gotta be tight in the chest area for her), yet she still wears it.

He's GOT to be recognizing that she looks like she's wearing a dress several sizes too small for her at this point.

View attachment 1403243
I really think she should have gone with a different darker dress as it's a villains event and the other women clearly dressed for it but she didn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This right here! If you have big boobs, you know you cannot wear something like this. You have to wear a tank under it.
Many here have told her she needs a proper fitting bra! (we know she reads here)
She is older, the girls are getting larger and gravity is in full effect as they get no support.
Her front looks like a butt crack. Bad optics.

🎵. Do your boobs hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier?
Do your boobs hang low? 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(sorry these aren’t the best screenshots)

Look who has to be the very first person when some rowdy people arrive. And J♾️Meals in her masked glory! She actually looks like she has a snout!

View attachment 1403220View attachment 1403221
Holy tit. Someone needs to put that dress out of its misery. @bakerbetty captured her looking at least 3 months pregnant on the covid cruise in the elevator, and I thought, "wow, that must be from all the food she's been shoveling in into her biggest facehole", but that dress makes her look super pregnant no matter what (though I wouldn't be surprised if she and Dimmy ate 3 dinners before showing up for this event).

Ginn, cutting off circulation to your tits and your limbs will NOT actually make you lose weight. It's painful to even look at you in that dress, it must be made out of the most stretchy material ever if it hasn't burst yet.

• Haha
So I guess their "we don't eat indoors" went out the window for this event 🤷‍♀️

Also did they actually get an invite?? I heard Dim say they were there with Nate (PMM). Dim and Gin are not DVC members

Reactions: 14
So I guess their "we don't eat indoors" went out the window for this event 🤷‍♀️

Also did they actually get an invite?? I heard Dim say they were there with Nate (PMM). Dim and Gin are not DVC members
At the beginning he said Disney invited them out

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Man the Stans are really gushing over the latest vlog. We’re they watching the same one as us? It was so boring (minus all the amazing stills y’all got 😂) even PMMs video of the lounge was better and that’s not saying much

Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #82: we’ve lost the fun, so, BOOBS 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did they have to stay at their assigned lounge seats or something? I don't understand why Jennificent and Dim hung out with PMM basically the whole time when they usually ignore him when they're in the same space, and didn't even seem to hang out with their "friends" "dislyfeofours" or however they spell it. Of course they probably ignored Jim and Nicole all night.

It was SO evident that Tim was zooming in specifically to avoid getting SparklyNicole out of their view 🤣 honestly the fact that grown adults lost a friendship like that instead of trying to work it out says a lot about them. Their almost 40 and can’t get past some sort of disagreement?
I think none of us are surprised that Tim chose to wear the womens Malificent headband over the Hades mens headband 😂😂😂
I think they allowed PMM to sit with them because they realised SparklyNicole had plenty of friends and people to talk to and they had nobody so they had him there to cut the tension

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was SO evident that Tim was zooming in specifically to avoid getting SparklyNicole out of their view 🤣 honestly the fact that grown adults lost a friendship like that instead of trying to work it out says a lot about them. Their almost 40 and can’t get past some sort of disagreement?
I think none of us are surprised that Tim chose to wear the womens Malificent headband over the Hades mens headband 😂😂😂
I think they allowed PMM to sit with them because they realised SparklyNicole had plenty of friends and people to talk to and they had nobody so they had him there to cut the tension
I think it goes far beyond just a simple disagreement.
Nicole and Jim saw Tim and Jenn for what they were: Lazy users with no talent. They were used and hurt.

And we were just discussing what issues these two might harbor.
An apology requires one to be sorry for their actions and/or words.

From psychology today:

Only remorse leads to a real apology and change. One of the hallmarks of people with Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder (BP/NP) is that they often do not feel truly sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I have definitely noticed the sheen before. Look no judgment from me for him taking care of himself. Now if only Jenn didn’t look so damn filthy all of the time 🤢
That’s sad when your own husband takes care of his hair and nails and Jen doesn’t. She must be too busy “editing!” 😂

Jenn's criticism is that she wishes they had more than 2 mocktail options at the Villain's Lair. I think this video is the first time I've ever seen anyone actually order a mocktail. In my experience usually people who don't want to drink stick with water or get a coke rather than spend several times as much on a mocktail. Why did Jenn get a mocktail anyway? She drank like 8 glasses of a wine a day on the last cruise...who is she trying to fool? Unless...
I don’t know if she is pregnant or not, but at 11:11 her eyes look so glossy. She looked liked she was buzzed. Maybe those were Jen’s drinks in the thumbnail and they have us believe she was drinking those “mocktails”” 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the window for cruising whilst pregnant?

I think she's the weirdest shape. That particular dress always makes her look pregnant because it's tight across her bust and belly when I think it's meant to be flowy. It makes her look like her belly is solid and sticks out baby bump style. But when she sits down it looks like a roll of flab. This dress makes her look big in a way shorts and tshirt don't. I suspect she looks in the mirror and just loves what it does for her boobs and goes no further. And to think, there was once an account dedicated to Jenn Has The Best Boobs on the Internet that she had to get taken down.

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.