The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is only so much you can show from the parks. They really need to broaden their scope outside the parks. Half the time I don’t even watch their blogs, I just have it on, get bored and turn it off.

Reactions: 10
There is only so much you can show from the parks. They really need to broaden their scope outside the parks. Half the time I don’t even watch their blogs, I just have it on, get bored and turn it off.
I watch to report their crap to DW. Like taking $300 from an elderly cancer survivor….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honest question: Was Tim ever useful for planning trips?

From my memory he's always had a Mr. Rogers personality, not in that he was trying to relate to children, but rather his brain works as a child's and he must verbalize everything he sees, be it reading off a sign, noticing the lamps along a pathway or telling the camera what landmarks he used to get to a specific location.

Not really much of use there when it comes to planning.

I watch to report their crap to DW. Like taking $300 from an elderly cancer survivor….
I appreciate you taking the time to report RTV1 for that. Dude sucks.

Reactions: 22

From my memory he's always had a Mr. Rogers personality, not in that he was trying to relate to children, but rather his brain works as a child's and he must verbalize everything he sees, be it reading off a sign, noticing the lamps along a pathway or telling the camera what landmarks he used to get to a specific location.

Not really much of use there when it comes to planning.

I appreciate you taking the time to report RTV1 for that. Dude sucks.
More should be doing so and not just writing here. More should be telling DW how much these low lifes are ruining and destroying the fun at the parks we have saved hard and worked for in decent jobs for. More should be telling Disney that they are like street corner beggers using their cameras and making guests feel uncomfortable as they put them in our face. Don’t just write here. Share to DIsney.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not a vlogger at all but I use to watch them regularly when planning my Disney vacations when new rides, lands, stores, restaurants etc opened.

Probably the same thing many here did to find them in the first place.
So you’d trust random vloggers getting freebies to tell you what’s good or not? How is that a genuine review? And I don’t see how you could plan anything with their videos because they always get the information wrong.

The Disney World website has all the information you need, including photos of the hotel rooms so you don’t have to suffer through a room tour vlog riddled with misinformation and some moron telling you that you can, in fact, hang your clothes in the closet because closets actually have coat hangers (fancy that).

I’m also amazed at how many of them just notice the little details for the first time. They’ll walk past something I’ve seen a million times and say, “Oh, I’ve never noticed this before. Is it new?”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I think his original Disney Resort/Hotels tour series was pretty helpful and informative. He did these JUST as they hit their popular phase. After he did these, he tried doing in depth tours of the actual parks and Disney Springs but they weren't that great. And it's just been downhill since then in terms of quality and information.

Reactions: 5
More should be doing so and not just writing here. More should be telling DW how much these low lifes are ruining and destroying the fun at the parks we have saved hard and worked for in decent jobs for. More should be telling Disney that they are like street corner beggers using their cameras and making guests feel uncomfortable as they put them in our face. Don’t just write here. Share to DIsney.
Agreed. However people have reasons for not wanting to write.
I'm not emailing anything to the mouse these days except for my applications for jobs. ;)
Who did that?!?! 😲
Josh from ResortTV1, he was live streaming from in front of Cinderella's castle and an elderly man held up a sloppy wad of money and said "this is $300 for you" he had just been explaining that he'd been going through cancer treatments and wasn't keeping up with watching and donating.

He's one of those vulnerable people who feel they have made a personal friend out of a vlogger and Josh takes advantage of. It was so sad.

Josh was called out both on Tattle as well in his own comments and started defending himself as this old man being "a good friend" of his. Well, if he was such a good friend, how was it that Josh had no idea that he had cancer?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
These two fingered so much merch at the outlets, I think they get more *feelings* from touching merchandise than each other. Although if I were either of them I wouldn't want to touch the other person either, they're both nasty.

Why was she talking in her sing-songy high-pitched voice the whole time? Don't worry Ginn, J$'s not around.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 5.49.03 PM 1.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.01.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.05.21 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Josh from ResortTV1, he was livestreaming and an elderly man held up a sloppy wad of money and said "this is $300 for you" he had just been explaining that he'd been going through cancer treatments and wasn't keeping up with watching and donating.

He's one of those vunerable people who feel they have made a personal friend out of a vlogger and it's so sad. Did I mention this all went down right in front of Cinderella's castle in the hub?

Josh was called out and started defending himself as this old man being "a good friend" of his. Well, if he was such a good friend, how was it that Josh had no idea that he had cancer?
Holy crap! What an absolute asshole!!! :mad:

Thx for the addt'l info. Ugh. bleeping vloggers. duck 'em all at this point.

Reactions: 8
So you’d trust random vloggers getting freebies to tell you what’s good or not? How is that a genuine review? And I don’t see how you could plan anything with their videos because they always get the information wrong.

The Disney World website has all the information you need, including photos of the hotel rooms so you don’t have to suffer through a room tour vlog riddled with misinformation and some moron telling you that you can, in fact, hang your clothes in the closet because closets actually have coat hangers (fancy that).

I’m also amazed at how many of them just notice the little details for the first time. They’ll walk past something I’ve seen a million times and say, “Oh, I’ve never noticed this before. Is it new?”

If you aren’t AJ (which I think you are) I have to ask how did you find out about the vlogs and why do you waste time talking about them then?

The Disney website only has so much when it comes to pictures of their rooms etc. To be honest I usually would see what I wanted to see and sometimes get bored and turn them off. The only tips I ever found helpful was The Dis but I don’t watch them anymore either. I never found Tim Tracker to be entertaining but I liked seeing what was new at Disney. Morrow was suggested based on watching the others and that’s how I found out about the rest of them.

I never said their information was good. In fact I think I acknowledged it was poor…but I watched them to keep up with the parks and have the Disney fix when I wasn’t in Disney which I think is what most get out of them.

Being informative is good but can also can be very boring such as DFB & All Ears.

Reactions: 2
Dim says you can't see the hot dog in his bun, but "it's in there, I promise."

Is that what he also says to Ginn? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
These two fingered so much merch at the outlets, I think they get more *feelings* from touching merchandise than each other. Although if I were either of them I wouldn't want to touch the other person either, they're both nasty.

Why was she talking in her sing-songy high-pitched voice the whole time? Don't worry Ginn, J$'s not around.

View attachment 1400734 View attachment 1400735 View attachment 1400737
1657242926571.png

She's got those crazy eyes again!!! :eek: EEEEEK!!! SO bleeping scary!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hey Ginn, if your shorts look like they're cutting off your circulation, it's time to size up. Or like, choose another way to sit while you're being filmed.
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.15.07 PM.png

Still digging for extra food in her mouth, as usual.
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.16.30 PM.png

"Hot dogs are rough on your tummy! HAHA!"
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.18.53 PM.png

So according to them, their food gave them stomach issues, Dim's was also really salty (no duh), AND yet "it was worth it"? Was it though? Or are you two just gluttons for intestinal punishment and addicted to crappy unhealthy food?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I never said their information was good. In fact I think I acknowledged it was poor…but I watched them to keep up with the parks and have the Disney fix when I wasn’t in Disney which I think is what most get out of them.

Being informative is good but can also can be very boring such as DFB & All Ears.
I don’t find ignorant grifters with fake personalities interesting to watch.

You just admitted you don’t think their information is any good, yet you said earlier that you use the videos to plan your Disney trips. 🤔 How does that work out for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.