The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candace is correct, Tim is on media, but he's on the backup to the backup list and there he shall stay. She doesn't seem to understand that Disney's media group is a part of the marketing team and Tim did a whole lot of damage to Disney. If there's one thing the Mouse will not put up with it's people wrecking the brand through inappropriate behavior.

Tim is on a few things, like the showing of the DVC, previews of the starcruiser, perhaps the Food and Wine, etc, only becuase A) He's annoying as hell ("Okay, who gave Tim Tracker our number? You? You deal with him.") and B) Media priviledges are being used to control these vloggers, if they want to be invited to things, they have to make Disney look good.

Reactions: 15
These stans are truly sick! Have they not seen all the tacky AirBnB videos that they’ve done just because they were invited? They think the Trackers, self-proclaimed “cruise people,” would have turned down the Wish!

This sounds a lot like Jenn’s “scheduling conflict” excuse. Like they ever schedule anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's Candace who drove out to Anna Maria to crash the beach clean up. Candace knows all because she's a super stalker.
Ohhhhhhh I thought her name looked familiar! How can these idiots honestly think super grifters Tim and Jenn would pass up a free cruise? They're going to need to find a support group when the truth, if it ever does, finally hits them.

Reactions: 12
K... So I'm starting to feel sorry for Tim.

He clearly is either too lazy or too dumb to realize the day after day food binge is completely boring. Snooze-fest city.

How is he not trying harder to be creative and develop something new and unique? The crap he's putting out now is sooooo bad!!! There is no way this is going to help him!

Officially throwing this idea out... Perhaps a Tracker/Michael Kay partnership? 😉

@Claude4 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So in this vlog he ate;

Orange Garage Burger
Chocolate Orange Gideons Cookie
Ganachery "Chocolate" Strawberries
Smokehouse Cuban Sandwich
Blood Orange Eclair
I need to take a tit just reading this list.

When you pay for the photopass, you get the copyright release, so you can print it at a Walgreens or whatever, but I'm not exactly sure if that allows you to use the photos for commercial use, which is kind of what Tim is doing here, he's making money off the photopass photographers work.

Photopass is all digital now, so nothing gets printed on Disney's end. They disappear from your account after so many days, but you can download them to your device.

And just like clockwork, here's Nate's vlog. Same burger, Orange Bird magnet, Gideons...

These vloggers are stepping all over each other with same boring content.

View attachment 1396775
Ugh look at that stupid stupid stupid fat duck…I hate Tim and Jenn but damn I hate Mr. Meat Sweats and PCDOUCHE most of all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The utter delusion Candace has. The Trackholes would have NEVER turned down an invite for the inaugural Wish cruise. She needs as much help and therapy as her Trackhole idols. They would visit a sewage plant if it was #hosted.

Speaking of #hosted and “being invited out” have the Trackholes been back to Legoland or Peppa Pig?? Rhetorical I know. I guess Jackprop will only see those parks again during the next #hosted event. That poor child 🤣 #homemovies

• Haha
The fact that Florida has so much to do with young kids it’s not even funny. There are so many state parks, springs, campsites, beaches, zoos, parks, you name it to take your children too and most of them are low cost and some are completely free. My family always has something planned for the weekend or when we have days off and can take the kids out of daycare/tell the baby sitter take the day/days off that we go do things. It baffles me that the slackers don’t do things with jprop, it’s sad really. They have no real jobs to tie them down, they could be doing so much to build a relationship with their miracle child and to help educate him on a different spectrum rather than just the alphabet and colors and shapes. I’m gonna stop my rant because they make my blood boil!
💯

That's the saddest part about them.... 😕

Reactions: 6
The utter delusion Candace has. The Trackholes would have NEVER turned down an invite for the inaugural Wish cruise. She needs as much help and therapy as her Trackhole idols. They would visit a sewage plant if it was #hosted.

Speaking of #hosted and “being invited out” have the Trackholes been back to Legoland or Peppa Pig?? Rhetorical I know. I guess Jackprop will only see those parks again during the next #hosted event. That poor child 🤣 #homemovies
Yeah, I wonder if Candace has seen the pathetic events they show up to. They even stayed at a local Marriott just because it had a new water slide and lazy river! And every time they’re invited out to Legoland to stay in the same hotel they go! Does she watch the same Tracker videos everyone else sees? These people are a joke!

Tim would turn up to a new toilet opening if he was invited, and he’d buy the limited-edition cupcake to eat on the floor while he was there.

Their cesspool of stans really tells you all you need to know about the Trackers. I can’t believe they aren’t disturbed by Candace and these other deranged lunatics chasing after them. Are they not worried about their child with these stalkers hanging round all the time?!

I need to take a tit just reading this list.

Ugh look at that stupid stupid stupid fat duck…I hate Tim and Jenn but damn I hate Mr. Meat Sweats and PCDOUCHE most of all
His video of July 3rd etc were exactly the same as Dims. Disney when are you going to learn that these people are useless for your marketing etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their audio is so off it sounds super tinny.

These two are so confused by everything...like people cannot be this stupid on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesss Sarah that’s it!! They want to spend their own money to be surprised! They are so lucky to have a stan as smart stupid as you.
92FDE77E-84BC-4A03-8FA2-381611D21E7F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also Ginn now is wearing a KN95 mask....wonder why she ditched their fabric masks all of a sudden.

Reactions: 7
Wow, the Trackers are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They’re filming themselves touching all the merchandise in the Character Warehouse, copying all the tiny shopping channels like Disney Shopaholic and Mousesecrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
2 minutes in we get confirmation that they still don't have a firm grasp on the operating hours of the Outlets/Character Warehouse 🙄

Also she goes from masked to unmasked to masked and what not so many times inside the Outlet Store.

LMFAO they have Dims itchy zip sweater for 56 when he spent 130 on it at Disneyland.
Well of course, can't catch germs when taking a thumbnail picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, the Trackers are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They’re filming themselves touching all the merchandise in the Character Warehouse, copying all the tiny shopping channels like Disney Shopaholic and Mousesecrets.
I don't think there is one thing in that store that they did not touch.

Our new schedule is Monday-Friday parks vlogs with Tim.

Thursday: Home Vllllooooggggg. We can't go a full week without showing the prop with some new toys. He seemed quite unimpressed with the hats. Hat on. Jump cut. Hat off. Jump cut. Hat on. Prop was not cooperating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.