The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim wore his 4Town shirt two days in a row. Even his greasy shower-phobic wife changed her shirt the next day for the outro. What’s up with that? 🤢

Also Ginn, these shorts aren’t it either. They both perpetually look frumpy, smelly, and wrinkly.
View attachment 1400771
I’m confused. Dim is wearing that 4 town shirt in both the intro and outro of their outlet vid, but is wearing his blue NASA shirt in the rest of the vid. Gin changes to the same shirt she is seen here in the above photo for the outro, but is wearing the FW shirt in the intro and the rest of the vid. 🤔.

Reactions: 8
First stop at the Outlets was Gucci. There was a line so they may have skipped it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:eek:

But from what I've been reading the lounge will be free to access by any DVC person staying on site who is blue carded. (Excluding holidays of course, which opens it only to BLT folk)
It is reopening 7/8 - 7/10 with a special members event priced at $160 per person & then opens to direct members staying on property on 7/11.

Reactions: 6
First stop at the Outlets was Gucci. There was a line so they may have skipped it.

If I am going to an outlet I'd rather go to a high end store and pretend I can afford the stuff in there. Disney outlet is not a theme park Tim. No lines for a funny looking black and white bag.

Reactions: 8
Dim wore his 4Town shirt two days in a row. Even his greasy shower-phobic wife changed her shirt the next day for the outro. What’s up with that? 🤢

Also Ginn, these shorts aren’t it either. They both perpetually look frumpy, smelly, and wrinkly.
View attachment 1400771
They wore this to a media event…in the Top of the World lounge?! No way. To my knowledge there’s no dress code for the lounge, but you think they’d put in SOME effort. She wears her Lilly dress to sit in Ft Pampers on a live stream and he can’t be at a media event without his best mailman cosplay on. Omg I can’t wait to see if they’re severely underdressed. They just look smelly in this pic. Where did her eyes go?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They wore this to a media event…in the Top of the World lounge?! No way. To my knowledge there’s no dress code for the lounge, but you think they’d put in SOME effort. She wears her Lilly dress to sit in Ft Pampers on a live stream and he can’t be at a media event without his best mailman cosplay on. Omg I can’t wait to see if they’re severely underdressed. They just look smelly in this pic. Where did her eyes go?
Nicole was invite and wore nice pants & sparkly tank top. It was Villains themed too- so she had one Mallificant horns. I would hope these two slobs would put on anything besides those outfits- especially if they had been in the park.

Reactions: 15
So it looks like the Slackers are at Top of the World on IG for a DVC preview. Jim & Nicole are there too- awkward.
Like 2% of Disney visitors can even get there yet Disney allows these two idiots are allowed? bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1400771
Jenn looks like she’s definitely smuggling timbos tiny peen in those wayyyy too small “athletic” shorts. My god woman what is it going to take for you to bleeping SIZE UP

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣

ALSO - Hiiiiiiiiii! 👋 Nice to see you lurking here!

I love how she calls it "old videos out of the archive" too. ARCHIVE? How oFFiCIAL sounding. 🥴 🤣

1657282021545.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When looking at all the recent IG, PhotoPass, Stan photos....all I can think is how bleeping stupid Dim looks with that oversized, underutilized camera and dead mouse mic. He would get the exact same production quality with his phone (and would be easier to edit). I also get sickened to think how often that monster camera bag sits on theme park bathroom floors with all his "commode" moments after gorging on the worst food possible.

• Sick
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣 🤣 🤣

View attachment 1401465
Thanks for the advertisement Marie!

FYI "Stans" is a very popular term but you wouldn't know if you're ancient.

And they are WELL AWARE of the existence of this forum!! And it kills them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So it looks like the Slackers are at Top of the World on IG for a DVC preview. Jim & Nicole are there too- awkward.
I thought the same! I almost commented "Say Hi to Nicole for us!" 🤣

Nicole was invite and wore nice pants & sparkly tank top. It was Villains themed too- so she had one Mallificant horns. I would hope these two slobs would put on anything besides those outfits- especially if they had been in the park.
Nicole looked adorable! I loved her outfit.

Reactions: 9
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣

I love how she calls it "old videos out of the archive" too. ARCHIVE? How oFFiCIAL sounding. 🥴 🤣

View attachment 1401465
Really?? "the ARCHIVES" -- you mean the videos that remained monetized on their personally curated channel and publicly viewable by all? Not like people broke into their "vault of past discretions" and revealed secrets, simply linking to existing content is about as far from "bullying" as possible (unless Marie sees it as a "quit punching yourself in the face" move)

Also, if they are the ONLY vloggers watched then how do you really know whether they are the "BEST" or not -- if only one source for all your content how do you compare and rationally state how amazing they are.

Finally....WE are the ones with "exploit trails"???? Not the two "professionals" who stated they would NEVER make the channel about their miracle child or show him on-screen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For reference, Nicole's outfit. Looks cute.

We await with bated breath to see what lovely outfit Jenn was sporting. 🤣

1657282879459.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1401465
Wow, Marie is giving us some serious credit. Does she really think we coined the term stans?

I love how someone said it was Resort TV who did them in, then it was Dev, now it's us. Go Unwell Three!

I'm not going to be around today, I'm sad to miss all the new friends coming over here. New lurkers: if you see even one thing here that makes you go 🤔 stick around for a bit. We're actually a pretty fun group that isn't afraid to call the Trackers out for their nonsense. You'll see that the folks here care about the well being for the little boy way more than their parents or the stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For reference, Nicole's outfit. Looks cute.

We await with bated breath to see what lovely outfit Jenn was sporting. 🤣

View attachment 1401487
That looks like someone who takes the JOB as an influencer/creator with respect and professionalism.

I'm sure the Slackers will be in the same multi-day old, wrinkly, sweat filled, greasy outfits because they think just pointing, shooting, "Yeah-ing" their way through half-assed trash content is good enough for their piggy stans to slop up

• Haha
I thought the same! I almost commented "Say Hi to Nicole for us!" 🤣

Nicole looked adorable! I loved her outfit.
Is there beef with this nicole lady? I agree she looked very nice.. Jenn couldn't pull that off.

• Haha
Wow, Marie is giving us some serious credit. Does she really think we coined the term stans?

I love how someone said it was Resort TV who did them in, then it was Dev, now it's us. Go Unwell Three!
And don't forget Michael Kay was mentioned too!

The dude who makes his mom film him squealing in Magic Kingdom singlehandedly brought down the Tracker Empire! Who knew!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there beef with this nicole lady? I agree she looked very nice.. Jenn couldn't pull that off.
Ginn couldn't pull it off, because it would be so tightly wound in every sticky crevice she'd have no chance of every finding away to get it off

And don't forget Michael Kay was mentioned too!

The dude who makes his mom film him squealing in Magic Kingdom singlehandedly brought down the Tracker Empire! Who knew!? 🤣
Jenn probably dreams of being $JProps camerawoman one day -- keep that gravy train rolling

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.