The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the pair of turds on fingering every item in the discount store to help me nod off.
Not working because they are bleeping awful,do they need to paw EVERY item in the shop?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Also Ginn now is wearing a KN95 mask....wonder why she ditched their fabric masks all of a sudden.
Her behavior is strange. I get the feeling that Jenn is not simply content with losing 2K in active viewing subscribers, it's like she's trying to drive a rift between the sane and insane, apologist viewers. It's almost as though she's looking for ways to damage the channel but not in a way Tim will be able to point to her as being the issue.

Sure, at this point, anyone is allowed to mask up indoors if they want, it's our choice, but Jenn, suddenly wearing an N95 after all this time indicates that she feels the virus is in her face dangerous. If that is the case then why go into a shop at all? It's not as though the outlet has anything they need. It's filled with junk no one needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Are you sure you werent just blocked? I could see his rediculous comments to that post until he blocked me for also calling him out for being an idiot. Now that is all i see too. If his name isnt blue and you cant view his profile he pulled a Jenn on ya 😂
Continuing w/ some good comments from yesterday's FB post that someone started -

Ann Marie is my new hero :love:
BTW, for anyone who is familiar with that total kissy ass Jordan Wright, he deleted ALL his comments he made on this topic. 🤣

View attachment 1399023
View attachment 1399034

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Wow, the Trackers are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They’re filming themselves touching all the merchandise in the Character Warehouse, copying all the tiny shopping channels like Disney Shopaholic and Mousesecrets.
It is so embarrassing how far Tim Tracker has fallen. He’s not against ripping off what anybody else is doing for views. He’s struggling to hang on and it’s so embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, I wonder if Candace has seen the pathetic events they show up to. They even stayed at a local Marriott just because it had a new water slide and lazy river! And every time they’re invited out to Legoland to stay in the same hotel they go! Does she watch the same Tracker videos everyone else sees? These people are a joke!

Tim would turn up to a new toilet opening if he was invited, and he’d buy the limited-edition cupcake to eat on the floor while he was there.

Their cesspool of stans really tells you all you need to know about the Trackers. I can’t believe they aren’t disturbed by Candace and these other deranged lunatics chasing after them. Are they not worried about their child with these stalkers hanging round all the time?!
To be fair, he'd turn up at the opening of a new toilet even if he wasn't invited because he's perpetually in need of a tit. He's like a human Diaper Genie with huge endless tit sausages busting out his balloon knot every 10 mins. Much in the way Walt wanted trash cans every 20 steps, Tim needs a commode every 20 ft.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So no surprises here. Jenn couldn’t cope with more than 3 solo Tim videos in a row and has to feature herself in this lame excuse of a “ home vlog” today.
They truly are so self entitled ( as most vloggers are). You know, won’t eat inside, because they don’t feel safe, but have no issue touching every piece of merch with their grubby, Germy fingers with no consideration of anyone else.
Again proof that her son is no more than a human prop for her, with those dreadful hats for him, so she gets to play dress up with him. 😡

• Haha
Also how dumb is Dim?! How are you a Disney blogger not know Stoney Clover. Also DeJennerate, you’re going to pay 58 bucks for a makeup bag just to display it?

Reactions: 13
Wow, the Trackers are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They’re filming themselves touching all the merchandise in the Character Warehouse, copying all the tiny shopping channels like Disney Shopaholic and Mousesecrets.
Ironically, the infamous Twitter fight with Theme Park Brews started after Jenn accused them of copying their ideas including visits to the Character Warehouse. Which I thought you could no longer film in? Did she at least leave before closing time this time?

Ginn loves Italian Beef not Polish Sausage. Sorry Dim.
Shame she's getting Redneck Chipolata

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is so embarrassing how far Tim Tracker has fallen. He’s not against ripping off what anybody else is doing for views. He’s struggling to hang on and it’s so embarrassing!
He was never a big shot anyway, he just thought he was. Now he’s just showing everyone who is still watching how desperate he is for content.

Reactions: 10
Cross-legged, crotch shot Jenn is not something I needed to see. 🤢 That's what I get for giving in and flicking through the vlog. Could they make any less effort??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I asked on the MPP thread, but also asking here...
PC Dev, is that you? All your comments point to yes, particularly this one:

To be honest I don’t have a problem with anyone vlogging and as much as many hate to admit it, Disney needs the vloggers. That is why Disney has become much more popular over the last 5 or so years. Even those involved in Disney’s marketing have mentioned Disney needs the vloggers to promote what’s new because it’s free marketing. The problem I have is when vloggers of any size disrespect the park and the guests who attend the park by pushing them out if the way, holding up a line to try ice cream samples, or using their vlogger privilege. For example Nate always puts his order in as Paging Mr. Morrow hoping to get something free.

Anyone remember when he went to that Lobster buffet and kept saying “Mr. Morrow is back” hoping to get his meal free? They told him to get lost and pay full price!

Afterwards he gave them a bad review and said he prefers Cape May even though the other place has Lobster & Crab.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Steamboat Willie is not a Silly Symphony

Jenn said she has a tiny head

I’m embarrassed to have to be in this video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I asked on the MPP thread, but also asking here...
PC Dev, is that you? All your comments point to yes, particularly this one:
Nope I just don’t hate ALL vloggers and neither do any of you or you would have never started watching them to begin with…..much less wasting time talking about them on a forum nonstop.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nope I just don’t hate ALL vloggers and neither do any of you or you would have never started watching them to begin with…..much less wasting time talking about them on a forum nonstop.
It's a little presumptuous of you to assume that no one here hates vloggers, I can guarantee that there are few.
Personally, I hate no one until they prove themselves worthy of my hate. That's a bar that's pretty high, but these egotistical types push it. When they ignore their child or education I'm against them and the message they send out to the younger generation about making money off of being a nobody with a camera.

Also, no, In no way, shape or form does Disney need vloggers at all. TDC has chosen to use them, but if they cut them all off they would not suffer from it. No one markets themselves better than the House of the Mouse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think there is one thing in that store that they did not touch.

Our new schedule is Monday-Friday parks vlogs with Tim.

Thursday: Home Vllllooooggggg. We can't go a full week without showing the prop with some new toys. He seemed quite unimpressed with the hats. Hat on. Jump cut. Hat off. Jump cut. Hat on. Prop was not cooperating.
if Jenn stayed home too much people would start to question why they need a “teacher” for J. Which I already have been thinking after the string of boring videos the last few days…if Tim can do this himself on the weekdays then Jenn must be done. These two are so inconsistent that I can’t even speculate much though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.