The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like the Slackers are at Top of the World on IG for a DVC preview. Jim & Nicole are there too- awkward.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dumb as a bag of bleeping hair.
That's all I've got.

* I am loving the prescient background song of Almost There in the Character Warehouse, while I preread about their newest piss poor execution of a vlog.

Reactions: 5
Manic epsiode?
She has a tendency toward yang sanpaku eyes. If you're familiar with Chinese medicine (the ancient 3,000-year-old version), it basically points to being a nutso. If you google it, you'll see she's in the company of Charles Manson and various other mass murderers with those eyes. Oh, and Casey Anthony too.

I don't trust anyone with repeatedly expressive yang sanpaku eyes. :eek:

If it happens here or there, that's one thing. But she displays them A LOT so it points to some sort of psychological issue.

ETA: Found a really simple description for ya. We all know she can flip a switch and be a total aggressive witch!

1657243987221.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Nope I just don’t hate ALL vloggers and neither do any of you or you would have never started watching them to begin with…..much less wasting time talking about them on a forum nonstop.
So then what are you doing here PCDouche?? Or maybe it’s your beard Bianca??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy crap, y'all. In looking up the sanpaku eyes to find that little blip I posted (that cites being a psychopath), and I found this link cited below.

99% of this describes Jenn!!!

Not trying to DX here, but yikes...! 😲

1657244242819.png

1657244258466.png

1657244277438.png

1657244294143.png

There's a few more that may or may not apply, but here's the link -

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Dim wore his 4Town shirt two days in a row. Even his greasy shower-phobic wife changed her shirt the next day for the outro. What’s up with that? 🤢

Also Ginn, these shorts aren’t it either. They both perpetually look frumpy, smelly, and wrinkly.
ADCE417A-5088-4C2A-8D70-378FF4DF184D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim wore his 4Town shirt two days in a row. Even his greasy shower-phobic wife changed her shirt the next day for the outro. What’s up with that? 🤢

Also Ginn, these shorts aren’t it either. They both perpetually look frumpy, smelly, and wrinkly.
View attachment 1400771
Gin needs longer shorts. Look at the middle bunched up (made ya look!) WHAT A SLOB

• Sick
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1400771
Who's the Tiger Woods wannabe in the photo? Just a random Stan?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's the Tiger Woods wannabe in the photo? Just a random Stan?
I think so. And probably winner of his college fraternity's beer pong championships... 6 years in a row.

Hey Ginn, the night sky called and it said you don’t need to add a DUST FILTER to it, you idiot.
6D7AB706-D286-4E33-B28B-B318824F5DD1.jpeg

Is Stanny Lyn having to stay at their house past 10pm so this dusty witch can watch fireworks, or did they book a stay (for J$ and his parent Lyn and his older siblings Dim and Ginn) even though they said they wouldn’t be doing anything in July?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think so. And probably winner of his college fraternity's beer pong championships... 6 years in a row.

Hey Ginn, the night sky called and it said you don’t need to add a DUST FILTER to it, you idiot.
View attachment 1400787

Is Stanny Lyn having to stay at their house past 10pm so this dusty witch can watch fireworks, or did they book a stay (for J$ and his parent Lyn and his older siblings Dim and Ginn) even though they said they wouldn’t be doing anything in July?
I think they are at the Top of the World Villains whatever DVC thing. DFB and All Ears also posted from there.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
More should be doing so and not just writing here. More should be telling DW how much these low lifes are ruining and destroying the fun at the parks we have saved hard and worked for in decent jobs for. More should be telling Disney that they are like street corner beggers using their cameras and making guests feel uncomfortable as they put them in our face. Don’t just write here. Share to DIsney.
That may be the only means to get these vloggers shut down. Also, more should be telling Disney that they don't appreciate vloggers making a living by exploiting the work and goodwill of theme park employees, who will never see a penny of it...

Well, you know what to do, Clean Tops. You know how to write. Get writing.

Reactions: 6
It’s $150 pp for any DVC member. Ouch!
You never used to. I just thought it was reopening with decorative villains touches and a villains themed menu. They’re not having special events there, it’s just a lounge.

What really puzzles me is why Disney thinks the vloggers’ stans need to see anything DVC- related. The stans can like the lounge all they want, but they won’t be able to go if they’re not DVC anyway. And every DVC member already knows about Top of the World Lounge, so who are they trying to advertise to?

Reactions: 10
Gin needs longer shorts. Look at the middle bunched up (made ya look!) WHAT A SLOB
Dark leggings or knit pants may be a better option for Jenn, but I know how that Florida heat is. If it has to be shorts, a pear-shaped woman, especially one of her height, would do well to wear shorts with at least a 7-inch inseam - 9 inches is better. Wider leg openings, too, can help balance out the figure; these types of shorts often come with pockets, which all women love.

Reactions: 9
It’s $150 pp for any DVC member. Ouch!
They are having a media event tonight. So I’m guessing Tim was invited. Saw Kyle was there also. They invited a lot of non DVC members 🙄🙄. Wondering if they are staying there tonight so they can get into MK early to ride mine train.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.