The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New intel why Jenn didn't go on the 4th w/ Tim. 🤣

1657203867826.png

Get ready to roll your eyes - hard. :rolleyes:

1657204004691.png

And for giggles -

1657203952909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know plenty of stay at home parents and parents (or other people looking after kids, like grandparents due to family situations) that LOVE teaching their kids shapes, colors, numbers, letters. Doing other stuff too. Like going to the Zoo (Smithsonian in DC has a GREAT zoo). So why don't they take Jackson to Animal Kingdom more often. He'd love to look at the Animals.
The fact that Florida has so much to do with young kids it’s not even funny. There are so many state parks, springs, campsites, beaches, zoos, parks, you name it to take your children too and most of them are low cost and some are completely free. My family always has something planned for the weekend or when we have days off and can take the kids out of daycare/tell the baby sitter take the day/days off that we go do things. It baffles me that the slackers don’t do things with jprop, it’s sad really. They have no real jobs to tie them down, they could be doing so much to build a relationship with their miracle child and to help educate him on a different spectrum rather than just the alphabet and colors and shapes. I’m gonna stop my rant because they make my blood boil!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New intel why Jenn didn't go on the 4th w/ Tim. 🤣

View attachment 1399285

Get ready to roll your eyes - hard. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1399297

And for giggles -

View attachment 1399292
Wow. Emily Halford and Brent Douglas are experts at employing sarcasm, but they forgot to use the laughing emoji. 🤣

Takeaways:
Jenn is lazy and over dependent.
It was too hard to bring Jackson to the parks on July 4th without the help of Stanny Nanny
And let's be honest here, they're both cringe to watch & listen to.

Without Tim, Jenn does not step a foot outside the house, I doubt she even grabs the mail.
Does she realize how unhealthy this is?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also adding im super excited because I’m heading to Disneyland tomorrow. It’s been a dream of mine to go and I’m stupid excited. Contrary to the Trackers I’ve researched, know what rides will be in refurb (submarines *cry*), made dining plans and are doing non disney things too ( SD zoo, Newport Beach, The Getty, Griffith Observatory, Little Tokyo) and in honor of one thing I have in common with Jenn….my love of Bravo i of course am brunching at Sur).
Its so much better out there!! My first time at trader sams was out there and when i went to the one in Orlando i was very much let down. Pirates and space mountain are worth the trip alone. So much better than WDW

Reactions: 9
The fact that Florida has so much to do with young kids it’s not even funny. There are so many state parks, springs, campsites, beaches, zoos, parks, you name it to take your children too and most of them are low cost and some are completely free. My family always has something planned for the weekend or when we have days off and can take the kids out of daycare/tell the baby sitter take the day/days off that we go do things. It baffles me that the slackers don’t do things with jprop, it’s sad really. They have no real jobs to tie them down, they could be doing so much to build a relationship with their miracle child and to help educate him on a different spectrum rather than just the alphabet and colors and shapes. I’m gonna stop my rant because they make my blood boil!
Yep.

There's almost 200 state parks here in Fla (multi-award-winning, BTW) - each one is unique is its own way, and some are otherworldly beautiful.

(not to mention the springs in the Ocala National Forest that are gorgeous, or like you said - so many botanical gardens, animal sanctuaries (many free!), crazy good museums, free city or county parks that are insanely breathtaking like Fla Botanical Gardens in Largo in Pinellas, or Brooker Creek Preserve, to name two).

Yet it's too much work for them (I mean, Tim) to do research, get in the car, drive to a new locale, explore (potentially w/out a stanny), and showcase anything beyond the bleeping theme parks these days. 🤦‍♀️

Of course, they've really boxed themselves into a corner with their content decisions in the last few years.

They've now either got complete nutjobs salivating at boring ass home vlogs / #homemovies or the sight of J. sleeping in his crib (still!) or Disney fanatics who demand Disney content and Disney content only 24x7x365.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also adding im super excited because I’m heading to Disneyland tomorrow. It’s been a dream of mine to go and I’m stupid excited. Contrary to the Trackers I’ve researched, know what rides will be in refurb (submarines *cry*), made dining plans and are doing non disney things too ( SD zoo, Newport Beach, The Getty, Griffith Observatory, Little Tokyo) and in honor of one thing I have in common with Jenn….my love of Bravo i of course am brunching at Sur).
Now THIS is worth being jealous over. I've never been to Disneyland but I really really want to go. Someday it will happen. I hope you have the best time!

• Heart
Wow. Emily Halford and Brent Douglas are experts at employing sarcasm, but they forgot to use the laughing emoji. 🤣

Takeaways:
Jenn is lazy and over dependent.
It was too hard to bring Jackson to the parks on July 4th without the help of Stanny Nanny
And let's be honest here, they're both cringe to watch & listen to.

Without Tim, Jenn does not step a foot outside the house, I doubt she even grabs the mail.
Does she realize how unhealthy this is?
She reminds me of Sheila from Shameless with agoraphobia... You're right, I don't think she leaves the house without Tim, like ever.

Reactions: 10
Yep.

There's almost 200 state parks here in Fla (multi-award-winning, BTW) - each one is unique is its own way, and some are otherworldly beautiful.

(not to mention the springs in the Ocala National Forest that are gorgeous, or like you said - so many botanical gardens, animal sanctuaries (many free!), crazy good museums, free city or county parks that are insanely breathtaking like Fla Botanical Gardens in Largo in Pinellas, or Brooker Creek Preserve, to name two).

Yet it's too much work for them (I mean, Tim) to do research, get in the car, drive to a new locale, explore (potentially w/out a stanny), and showcase anything beyond the bleeping theme parks these days. 🤦‍♀️

Of course, they've really boxed themselves into a corner with their content decisions in the last few years.

They've now either got complete nutjobs salivating at boring ass home vlogs / #homemovies or the sight of J. sleeping in his crib (still!) or Disney fanatics who demand Disney content and Disney content only 24x7x365.
To be fair, we are talking about Jenn who has lived in Florida her entire life, and doesn't know that hurricane season is the same time every year, and didn't realize the Everglades are in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a couple friends and family that LOVE and breath Disney. In reality they don't actually really think about Disney all the time. I am sure they don't even get why people would watch nothing but Disney movies (inc. Pixar) or Disney vloggers all the time. They have things called lives.

Reactions: 8
Continuing w/ some good comments from yesterday's FB post that someone started -

Ann Marie is my new hero :love:
BTW, for anyone who is familiar with that total kissy ass Jordan Wright, he deleted ALL his comments he made on this topic. 🤣

View attachment 1399023
View attachment 1399034
So Jordan deleted all his comments by just a back and forth with Ann Marie?? Definitely a TimPissPants with that attitude. He couldn’t take the truth, but couldn’t delete her comments, so he took his ball and went home. Weaksauce. I guarantee most of the stans are like this. Show them the truth and they will argue against it until the faintest realization hits, then boom out of the conversation they go. #homemovies

Reactions: 12
So Jordan deleted all his comments by just a back and forth with Ann Marie?? Definitely a TimPissPants with that attitude. He couldn’t take the truth, but couldn’t delete her comments, so he took his ball and went home. Weaksauce. I guarantee most of the stans are like this. Show them the truth and they will argue against it until the faintest realization hits, then boom out of the conversation they go. #homemovies
It was someone hoping just to forget the entire encounter. Someone who wants to put their head in the sand and forget about reality.

Yup. Sounds like Tim. Might not be him, but same personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is what the parks should do to stop the vloggers. Too late Dim, the Universal SM team is doing their job and putting your channel further behind. I believe that this idea was floated on these forums since Jackprop was born, if not before. Way to pivot, my dude!!! #homemovies
I suspect that when Jackson was born Tim started marketing the child to Universal (and Disney) in hopes that he'd gain #hosted gigs and financial gain from it.

Universal's response was to suddenly start posting Instagram marketing pics for their resorts using small children that were not tracker-related, prior to this they had not used the platform for anything other than adult and teen images.

Universal's version the a middle finger to Tim. Aka, thumbs up, it's all good Timbo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suspect that when Jackson was born Tim started marketing the child to Universal (and Disney) in hopes that he'd gain #hosted gigs and financial gain from it.

Universal's response was to suddenly start posting Instagram marketing pics for their resorts using small children that were not tracker-related, prior to this they had not used the platform for anything other than adult and teen images.

Universal's version the a middle finger to Tim. Aka, thumbs up, it's all good Timbo
Well Dumbo and greasy lazy bozos your channel will be saying bye bye birdie get a a real job Tim and dumpster piglet

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I suspect that as well. He has been known to call around endlessly for free #hosted gigs, so it’s a small leap to think TimPissPants tried to pimp his son to the theme parks. Just look at that picture he posted of Jackprop in raingear trying like hell for Legoland or Peppa Pig #hosted invites. #homemovies

I suspect that as well. He has been known to call around endlessly for free #hosted gigs, so it’s a small leap to think TimPissPants tried to pimp his son to the theme parks. Just look at that picture he posted of Jackprop in raingear trying like hell for Legoland or Peppa Pig #hosted invites. #homemovies
For those who haven’t seen it......

843F3815-9992-4912-967B-046D898D16E2.jpeg

• Sick
They did get #hosted for Peppa. They're still on media for LL (we didn't think LL, SW, or BG ever dropped them)

I think that was one of the first times Stanny was spotted in the wild thanks to Michael Kay's and other vloggers' livestreams. 🤣

1657225462170.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.