The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought, so Jenn took the camera into the toilets. Where does she put the camera when she’s doing her business? Does she keep hold of it the whole time? How does she wash her hands is she’s carrying the camera?
The dirty, rotten scuzzball!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I couldn't believe she filmed the bathroom. They are SO desperate for content. "We thought you would want to see us traveling in the car." She was so bewildered and confused about the rest area which makes me believe they have never been to one. She thought it would have restaurants (aka a travel stop) and gas. Wtf?
She must think every single rest stop in the state of Florida has amenities like fast food (she must've been starved since it'd been a few hours since 3rd breakfast that morning). This dumb witch has lived in Florida her entire life and doesn't know that only Turnpike (toll roads, Ginn, the ones you pay to use) have rest stops with food whereas interstates and other highways just have bathrooms. She's such a dumbfuck.

Reactions: 18
"Most of the day we were traveling" (oh is that what 2.5 hours of driving is called now?).... "we got home at 1:30". Ginn says she's going to sleep "really good" tonight cause she's tired.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ginn has apparently never seen a coffee vending machine in her life.
She is correct on one thing. Japanese (coffee) vending machines are pretty sweet (never been, but I do follow a dude named Satochi who has a few channels on Japan. One named Tabi Eats. My brother was stationed in Japan, along with other people I know. They put the American and UK vending machines look pretty lame).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Most of the day we were traveling" (oh is that what 2.5 hours of driving is called now?).... "we got home at 1:30". Ginn says she's going to sleep "really good" tonight cause she's tired.
Riding in the Tesla is so hard you guuuuuuuuuyyyyyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, the state of that kitchen counter makes me anxious. Bet that tax bill is somewhere in the pile of mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Their swimming pool is in an enclosure. That would limit height and placement of a slide. Timmy couldn't even get the solar pool heater working properly. Although they certainly could pay someone to install a slide.

Reactions: 9
God, the state of that kitchen counter makes me anxious. Bet that tax bill is somewhere in the pile of mail.
I was thinking the same. But if they didn't put it all there, it would only be on another surface.
We also know there's a small one piled up with "recycling" that they never tend to get to.
How do they use their kitchen counters with them like that?

Lightbulb! How about they hire a team of professional organizers to make over their kitchen? That should fix any problems going forward. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ in a bike she filmed inside the god damn crapper for content 🤣🤣🤣

they said it’s 2 hour drive home - ate eggies for breakfast, ate bagels in the car and stopped for more snacks an hour into the journey … and WhaleJenbo moaning no restaurants at the rest stop … you bleeping greedy bastards!!!! I’m only 12 minutes in but had to pause it to come here and rant 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Is this a fast food bag he's removing from the car as they pack? Looks like a valid entry onto the plate tracker.

Screenshot_20220616-132307_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww, they got matching daddy/son shirts of a picture of Ginn!

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.20.12 AM.png

LOL. At least she didn't write an entire essay and describe the "metal toilet" in the description.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.20.54 AM.png

Ginn: "I'm actually wearing one of the little tshirts that I got."
Narrator: The shirt was not... little.

"Does this hat make me look even more trashy?"
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.23.24 AM.png

She bought some tacky looking "crystal" bracelets near the cash register at a store for herself and her imaginary friends. They're such suckers for absolutely tacky souvenirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, I stopped watching the shitshow at 2 mins.

I don't know why but I thought Lyn rode w/ them in the Tesla to / from AMI.

So they actually made Lyn drive herself to / from the bleeping beachhouse just to "get paid" to change a kid's pull-ups and secure him in a car seat in a golf cart?

Oh, and watch J. while they filmed random things and accompany them to lunch to eat her 5,386th salad (presuming they paid for her food)?

She has GOT to be a bleeping stan.

Reactions: 22
She said they didn't go inside the aRtiSaN olive oil store because it "started pouring and we had to go back home". Wait, why would pouring rain prevent you from going inside a store and force you to go home? Huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said they didn't go inside the aRtiSaN olive oil store because it "started pouring and we had to go back home". Wait, why would pouring rain prevent you from going inside a store and force you to go home? Huh?
I guess because Tim...and the golf cart... melt in the rain. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alright guys, after watching the haul (they stopped saying prices after the first few things) and looking up items online from these stores or restaurants, estimated they spent $350, pretax. Could definitely be more since I estimated the hat prices and the tanks she got.

The bracelets were $24 each and she got 3.
The tanks are quoted on the Beach House website (diff design) at $25 each and she got 2.
I assume the 2 hats are $30ish each.
The matching manatee shirts together were, wait for it, $70. $32 for kids and $38 for adult.
Candle was $25.

$350ish bucks for souvenirs from a place they have been multiple times, including several things that have NOTHING to do with AMI (candle, bracelets, Tim's button up shirt made in Bermuda). 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.