The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could these venues be seeing that the Trackholes #hosted events don’t bring in any more traffic to their events from their subpar videos??

Ok, asking an obvious question then. Why even bother having them out? Is it because any views is better than no views?

I don't follow (or this case hate view) any other FL vloggers (I don't follow Shawn Rosell or ATW or Super Enthused, not that Shawn Rosell was getting invited out and ATW does not seem to care about media passes). So for alot of people, TTT is the only FL/Orlando based vlogger alot of people watch, so I get why they were asked out. So it is a catch why the reasons why.

Reactions: 8

Above is their certificates showing paid off. Below is an example showing a random property (found on tax auction site) with 2 that still need to be paid:

I doubt anybody can find their info from these amounts shown but better safe than sorry.

Complaining about Disneyland Paris and how it isn't as good as WDW, or complaining about the (good) food!
Not to proactively defend them complaining about the food, but I've been told by some that have eaten at DLP that while the French cuisine served there is very good, their takes on American favorites outright suck. My brother, who was in the Army and stationed in Europe for the better part of 8 years took his family to DLP and said that their nachos were the worst he ever had. Their hot dog (at the time anyway) was a simple "Frankfurt Sausage" on a slice of rye bread.

Reactions: 3
It makes me sick that they own their home free and clear and neglect it like they do. They don't appreciate anything!

Reactions: 25
Hell remember when they tried to pivot when Ginn was preggers and show off "pregnant friendly rides"? They failed at that since they COULDN'T EVEN READ THE GOD DAMN SIGN AT THE RIDES ENTRANCE and ended up giving out bad info.
There was some non-Disney media event all the vloggers were invited to of some opening. The Slackers did no research. Disappointed when they didn't know the hours of one area and it closed and they just wandered around lost asking questions to the air and saying, "We'll find out the answer to that and let you know." Never provided answers, just wandered aimlessly.
While SE Jackie had her pamphlet, her facts, etc.
It's their quality of content now. No effort, but keep inviting us out and watching us.

Agreed! Plus he knew if he stayed home he'd never get there on time the next day because the succubus would insist on sleeping until noon.
I assume she was calling/texting every 5 minutes saying how hard it is for her making it hard for him to vlog. Can't imagine the amount of reassurance and consoling he had to do over those 2 days.

They probably don’t want to host 4 people every time the Trackholes visit.
Surprised he didn't try to sneak them into the hotel at least to shut her up. Didn't stop him from sneaking HM into cuntceriege on the cruise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Did Dim spend two days at KSC or did he maybe do some kind of water adventure one of the days?

Reactions: 5
I'm always so amazed how stupid they are, how unprepared, and how ignorant - how are they making this their livelihood when they know nothing, show up late, and generally are just tacky, messy, dirty slobs?

Reactions: 16
They're failing upwards and I don't get it. Disney is about to test out their live function on Disney+ soon. I really hope they end up doing their own content putting these dolts out of work.

Reactions: 14
Yep I agree she was probably on the phone the whole time pecking his head about how haaaarrrrrd it was on her own

Reactions: 7
Random musing: The Kennedy Space Center is good and absolutely worth a visit, but Space Center Houston blows it out of the water.

I was thinking I had missed something but he definitely did a terrible job explaining what exactly he was going to see. The lack of intro certainly didn't help. As someone who's never been to Kennedy Space Center, I've always thought it would be so interesting to visit just to see those things in person, but he definitely didn't pique my interest in visiting this new exhibit either! So if he's not pulling in first time visitors OR repeat visitors, who exactly is seeing this content and getting excited about new Florida attractions, or even getting the information needed to decide if it's worth a trip? The only thing I learned from this video is that his acai bowl cost $10.

It also bugged me when he was in the Atlantis preshow and immediately complained about his spot for the show before it even started. But if he thought it was a bad spot before the show started, he said he's seen it "a bunch of times" - couldn't he have just moved a few rows back in that case? The footage he got during the show and reveal wasn't even THAT bad. I have no issues with an honest review but he even said it's been amazing every time he's seen it - the comment he made afterwards would've been a perfectly fine way to let people know they should try to sit further back instead of in the front row, without the complaint in the preshow. This feels a little nitpick-y, but the complaints just get so tiring sometimes, especially since they often seem to take these experiences for granted. I wish they'd realize they really don't need to find something to complain about in EVERY video.

Reactions: 20
I have never been to KSC - if this was the only content I’d seen on it I would never ever go. The video was shit. But hey you guuuuyyyysssss I could get an ass-eye-eee bowl

Reactions: 19
It’s the courtyard by Marriott Titusville. Cool little spot with literally NOTHING around it. We were just there about 10 days ago as an early Father’s Day gift for my husband. Nice clean rooms, good little bistro in the lobby with actually solid food (which is nice because there is NOWHERE to eat around and almost everything sort of nearby closes at 9 on the weekdays). Tim did the hotel ZERO justice. It’s not a fancy resort but a GREAT spot to watch launches with extremely friendly staff.

Reactions: 19
Surprised he didn't try to sneak them into the hotel at least to shut her up. Didn't stop him from sneaking HM into cuntceriege on the cruise.
TimDoesntFollowRules can’t burn his last remaining #hosted venues. Besides it wasn’t a Grand Suite with cuntcierge and a separate room for Stanny Lyn and Jackprop, so you know he couldn’t bring JenDumpsterAss to such a low brow hotel/resort. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
The whale won’t go and stay anywhere now that isn’t cuntcierge

Reactions: 13
I’d put money in it that they will now go stay in some overpriced Disney concierge suite at GF or Poly to appease the couch hippo for having to…gasp…watch her own child while Dim escaped for 2 days.

Reactions: 26
The video was a disgrace

Lazy fat whale

Reactions: 10
I have never been to KSC - if this was the only content I’d seen on it I would never ever go. The video was shit. But hey you guuuuyyyysssss I could get an ass-eye-eee bowl
Don't let Dim's review deter you from going if you have the chance. It really is worth a trip out IMO

Reactions: 9
Don't let Dim's review deter you from going if you have the chance. It really is worth a trip out IMO
We must have really just been there on a dud day . We spent nearly $200 in tickets, and left within 2 hours. Maybe it was the 10 different church groups that were inundating the area or the fact that things were closed. It was a one and done for us. You’d think because TimmyTinyBalls got it for free he would make it seem awesome but nope seemed just as meh as our personal experience.

Reactions: 7
Making breakfast for Tim on Father's Day...looks like 9:40ish AM. Wonder if Tim was already up with J for hours before this filmed scene of J and Jenn making OJ.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.