The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he does. I was on 417 driving to Lake Nona one day a few weeks ago & had the misfortune of getting behind them in the left lane & he was doing about 68 (speed limit is 70). There was a string of cars passing them on the right. I sooo wanted to flip them off when I passed them!
My husband got stuck behind him once too. Tim is a terribly rude slow-ass driver.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 5.28.06 PM.png

Ding dang, are the Slackers downloading Bluey season 3 from some random corner of the internet? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s actually one of my fav places to visit. Their ruining it for me 😂. Only pricey restaraunt was the Sandbar. But it’s good food. Good atmosphere so worth the price. And it’s really not that expensive.
This I feel the same way! The sandbar is a bit pricey but still delicious and worth a try!

Reactions: 6
Not surprised that they bought too many groceries- they mostly ate out during their time on AMI.
When we go on our beach vacation each year, we always eat breakfast in our rented home and pack a lunch for the beach. Not only is this cheaper, but it saves times. We don't want to be bothered spending the time to go to a restaurant to get breakfast because it's a time suck. Much easier to get up, eat some cereal or bagels, put on our suits, and get to the beach. After all- you go on vacation to enjoy the sand/ocean/scenery, etc...not to sit around eating!

Oh, but wait- the Trackers are bored with their vacations so I guess beach time doesn't matter to them.

Reactions: 18
Yes he does. I was on 417 driving to Lake Nona one day a few weeks ago & had the misfortune of getting behind them in the left lane & he was doing about 68 (speed limit is 70). There was a string of cars passing them on the right. I sooo wanted to flip them off when I passed them!
My husband got stuck behind him once too. Tim is a terribly rude slow-ass driver.
Slow drivers in the left lane are dangerous and illegal in many states. Dude needs a driving school refresher exam.

"In Florida and 44 other states, obstructing traffic in the left lane is against the law. Most states follow the Uniform Vehicle Code and require drivers to keep right if they are going slower than the prevailing speed of traffic, regardless of the speed limit.​
Florida legislators revised the law (F.S.S. 316.081) in 2014 to make the left lane for passing, not cruising, unless there was congestion or an obstruction in the right lanes. Breaking Florida Statute 316.081 by “proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic” in the left lane or staying there when “the driver knows or reasonably should know that he or she is being overtaken in that lane from the rear by a motor vehicle traveling at a higher rate of speed” is a moving violation punishable by a $179 fine and three points on your license."​

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Todays blog, they seem so out of touch with reality. It’s like they never been to a rest stop before. They couldn’t wait a while 2 hours to get home. Lately it seems like they are running out of stuff to film.

I don't know about you guys, but the symbolism of them driving slow in the left lane and being passed by everyone is hilarious. It fits them perfectly, coasting along and taking up space, thinking they own the road.

The Tim Tracker #80: Hey Trackers, the concierge lane is on the right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She said they didn't go inside the aRtiSaN olive oil store because it "started pouring and we had to go back home". Wait, why would pouring rain prevent you from going inside a store and force you to go home? Huh?
They’d probably ask ol’ Gin if they could buy some oil from her with how greasy she is… We all know she would have spent a ton on that fancy olive oil, youuuuuuu guyzzzzzzzz I love you cook!

Reactions: 5
Tim - stressed out because he has to do all the packing, cleaning, loading, etc. Heck he even fixed breakfast.... So how does J2D decide to help out? By waddling around the house filming. God forbid she put the camera down for a minute and actually do something.

Oh also - she says "spent most of the day traveling" - um... you were in a car for 2 hours, that's not most of the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Todays blog, they seem so out of touch with reality. It’s like they never been to a rest stop before. They couldn’t wait a while 2 hours to get home. Lately it seems like they are running out of stuff to film.
Dim can’t go more than an hour without needing to use the restroom or buying food (whether it’s the finest paté or a rest stop vending machine snackie). He’s just living his best 40-year-old life you guyzzzzz! Living the slow life in the fast lane while all his anxiety over checking out made his eggies and wafflies and bagelies go right through him.

• Haha
After plate tracker and tshirt tracker, we should track how many times they complain about rain/the weather/make it a talking point. I've never heard people who experience rain regularly talk about it SO. DAMN. MUCH. Maybe they can become dramatic meteorologists on some public access channel that stoned people tune into at 3am when their toilet-vlogging ceases to bring in the money.
They have made me realize that I also talk about the rain/weather a lot even though I also regularly experience rain. I, however, work a job that is legitimately impacted by the daily weather conditions (zookeeping) and become a dramatic meteorologist only because weather conditions actually impact my daily life. They always seem so shocked when it’s very hot/cold or when it rains, yet they rarely have to make any actual adjustments to their daily lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"In Florida and 44 other states, obstructing traffic in the left lane is against the law. Most states follow the Uniform Vehicle Code and require drivers to keep right if they are going slower than the prevailing speed of traffic, regardless of the speed limit.​
Florida legislators revised the law (F.S.S. 316.081) in 2014 to make the left lane for passing, not cruising, unless there was congestion or an obstruction in the right lanes. Breaking Florida Statute 316.081 by “proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic” in the left lane or staying there when “the driver knows or reasonably should know that he or she is being overtaken in that lane from the rear by a motor vehicle traveling at a higher rate of speed” is a moving violation punishable by a $179 fine and three points on your license."​
Against the law in Colorado, too. We keep right as much as we can, cause I'm one of those slow-ass pokey boomer drivers. :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh also - she says "spent most of the day traveling" - um... you were in a car for 2 hours, that's not most of the day.
My eyes rolled out of my head when she referred driving from AMI to Orlando area as “most of the day traveling.” I live in Lakeland (central FL) and, while I do have many days I work from home, I also have to drive all over FL for work. My office is down in Manatee Co, so not far from AMI. That’s just my “commute.” My husband and I have done a drive from central FL to Virginia in a day. THAT’S “traveling most of the day.” These assholes would take a week making that drive! They are so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 22
This will be ole Timmeh one day.... he'd never drive in Atlanta rush hour traffic..
He wouldn’t survive on Peachtree 😂

They have made me realize that I also talk about the rain/weather a lot even though I also regularly experience rain. I, however, work a job that is legitimately impacted by the daily weather conditions (zookeeping) and become a dramatic meteorologist only because weather conditions actually impact my daily life. They always seem so shocked when it’s very hot/cold or when it rains, yet they rarely have to make any actual adjustments to their daily lives.
I work outside too- so I witch about weather often. I was legit laughing in one of the blogs where they showed like 3 grey clouds & said lit looks like storms. They are so dramatic!

Probably got a VPN. Anything to shut their kid up.
Stanny probably went home when they got back- they had to do something to keep him occupied after trek across the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just gotta say that if you click on the usernames of many of these Tracker stans on Reddit, you'll see all you need to know. Some really weird tit, the subreddits they follow, strange stuff they are into, and insight in what these people are like. The Trackers are probably too busy banning the Tattle types to take a look at who these stans are. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.