The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what a difference in viewership!!

It proves you don’t have to post daily to get the views. Especially a good quality content product that is edited well.
For TTT that ship sailed a long time ago.

60FEEEA3-68AE-49B3-B47F-E70788019188.jpeg
CEEBA28C-E3A5-475B-9DE8-21021EBC2314.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those property taxes MUST be paid, and THEY. HAVE. TO. PAY. THEM. There is no getting around it.

The last time I saw that rest stop on I-75 in southern Hillsborough County, if they went that way, it was a total dump. The Google Maps view indicates that the FDOT has completely rebuilt it. DH and I were road-trippers when we lived in Florida, so a new rest stop tour might have been of interest to us; but not to the general audience.
Although I'm surprised they haven't driven down to Buc-ees to cram cheap, plentiful, greasy carbs down their throats yet. Could buy loads of 'souvenirs' too.

Can you imagine turning those two loose in a Buc-ees? Hell, they'd be there for dayssssssssssssss and daysssssssssssssssssss.. lost in the wonder of a beaver..
LOL I need to read right through before I post! But this thread is moving faster than a greasy turd out of Jenn's colon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Although I'm surprised they haven't driven down to Buc-ees to cram cheap, plentiful, greasy carbs down their throats yet. Could buy loads of 'souvenirs' too.
😂😆😂
You made me look it up, @Galorious.
The nearest Buc-ees to Tim is in Daytona Beach less than a hour from Orlando.

In the next LIVE we should ask them to go there!

btw - it won’t be me cause I don’t watch their LIVEs. Depending on recaps reported here.

Reactions: 8
Did I understand right that Jackson wanted to use the metal toilets? Is he potty-training finally?
I thought I heard that as well. Maybe she just threw that in to try to convince people they are potty training him. I'll believe it when ... well, when I have reason to believe it other than her dropping a comment while they tour rest stop toilets. Maybe when they start complaining about it.

Kara and Nate are the best!!

We have one 45 min from us...... love their pulled pork samiches!!
Thank you for sharing that. They're fun, but found their enthusiasm a little wearing by the half way point.
Went on to watch them review the Winnebago Ekko ... perfect review. Again, just a bit tooooooo enthusiastic and all the short clips one after another after another made it stressful to watch.

The differernce in quality between Tim/Jenn and Kara/Nate is like night and day. It's obvious K&N are taking this seriously and doing their best, not afraid to try new things. T&J are like stereotypical boomers compared to them (no offense boomer people, but I think you know what I mean here) They're boring and don't want change.

Reactions: 12
So Jenn cannot spell, even with her glasses on. This candle from their shopping haul is apparently called “ beach blossom “. Huh? I’m fairly sure it says beach blooms and this from someone who allegedly reads 20-30 books a day to their kid!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Jenn cannot spell, even with her glasses on. This candle from their shopping haul is apparently called “ beach blossom “. Huh? I’m fairly sure it says beach blooms and this from someone who allegedly reads 20-30 books a day to their kid!
Im gonna guess lemon blossom and sea salt smells like Pledge? Oh thats right she wouldn't recognize that.

• Haha
So apparently Tim is the type of driver that drives me crazy. Doing 63 in a 70mph in the far left lane.
View attachment 1348658
View attachment 1348662
Yes he does. I was on 417 driving to Lake Nona one day a few weeks ago & had the misfortune of getting behind them in the left lane & he was doing about 68 (speed limit is 70). There was a string of cars passing them on the right. I sooo wanted to flip them off when I passed them!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yes he does. I was on 417 driving to Lake Nona one day a few weeks ago & had the misfortune of getting behind them in the left lane & he was doing about 68 (speed limit is 70). There was a string of cars passing them on the right. I sooo wanted to flip them off when I passed them!
Oooo. That would have been hilarious l!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps the rain resembled the backside of water and an epiphany moment happend in which they realized they don't actually need any of the tit they buy.

.... nah....

Odds are they were just too lazy to move out of the car.
Also theres a bunch of artisan oil plades locally...i go to the one in Mt Dora or Winter Park

Reactions: 4
I can hardly watch these two idiots anymore, but I scanned the last couple videos from AMI.
I have figured out why Tim is so against the kid having fruit- it’s the SUGAR! He is always saying the kid is “ hopped up on sugar” and in one of these videos, he even asks J if he is on a sugar high and J answers yeah.
As they are walking in to eat at a restaurant, Tim is reading the menu and mentions they have fruit. Then he says yeah, all that sugar. Jackson is a rambunctious fruit eater! Lol
They are so controlling, they are willing to deprive the kid of fruit to keep him from being a normal kid. It’s why they eat all his candy while he’s on nap number 9, it’s why Tim lies to the kid about chocolate. It’s why they hide in a bathroom to eat dessert! They are pathetic. No wonder the poor kid is so zombie like at times. He gets no sugar or anything else that might spark his energy. I’m not saying sugar is good, but fruit has natural sugar plus nutrients.
They eat their weight in sugar, grease, caffeine, empty calories and desserts, but the kid gets nothing that might amp him up. I know Greasy Spice also complains about the kid being “ out of control” a lot, but the sugar intake monitor is def Tim
He’s a zombie for sure because of all the greasy fried junk they eat all the time! The fruit gives him the energy a kid his age should have! I agree with limiting unnatural sugars in candy and such but like give the kid a lollipop once in a while, buy the kid blueberries and raspberries and whatever fruit he wants and give him some with each meal along with veggies! It’s not hard! My kids are PICKY af and they will eat their weight in fruit, veggies are a bit more tricky but they like more raw than cooked so that helps a small bit of ranch with some raw broccoli and carrots are one of their favorite snacks!

Reactions: 7
It's a good thing they're never home to actually use the candles they buy because either the kid would burn his hand on one or they'd set it down next to their pile of crap and set the house on fire.

• Haha
I can't even imagine going only 68 in the fast lane when there's no traffic and cars are just cruising on through. Heck, sometimes even slow-ass mofos going 68 in the "slow" lane feels unnecessarily slow. On further thought, it's probably for the best that they always hire a private car to pick up them and drive them around every time they do their CA visits. 🥴

Hey Dim, you'd probably limp less and your knee wouldn't hurt so much if you like... scooted your seat back just a tad so your legs wouldn't be squished and prime for getting snapped in two in case of an accident. He drives like a half-blind 90-year-old man who grips the wheel and keeps his hands at 10 and 2 at all times.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.