The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Trackers bought their home it came with a slide, but had to remove it because the insurance company would't give them home insurance. So now like every thing else it's on the side of the house, can't get rid of it, like the stuff in the kitchen counters.:LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When the Trackers bought their home it came with a slide, but had to remove it because the insurance company would't give them home insurance. So now like every thing else it's on the side of the house, can't get rid of it, like the stuff in the kitchen counters.:LOL:
Wrong house…they’ve moved…it’s been about 4 years since they owned the house with the slide

Reactions: 12
How about letting Jackson off the hook for at least some of those 3 course meals. He can eat his usual beige food at the beach house or cruise suite. How many hours of this kids life have been wasted being told to sit still at a restaurant table? They may enjoy going out to eat 15-20 times a week, but I seriously doubt a 2 year old does. If only they had someone to watch him while they go out to eat...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kara and Nate are the best!!

We have one 45 min from us...... love their pulled pork samiches!!

I watched this video a while back. Too bad they had to go someplace else to sleep (to a Walmart parking lot/car park).

Reactions: 6
Jim and Nicole have been at a media event at Seaworld - The Electric Ocean preview.

Were Dim and Ginn there? That could be awkward. Maybe we'll find out in a few weeks when Ginn puts the video out.

Who packs ice cream in the trunk in a plastic bag for a 2.5 hour drive in Florida...in the summer? Why would you take perishables without a cooler?
They are so weird.
Also if you know you are leaving on a time crunch get the damn car packed the night before! Idiots.

Reactions: 22
Where is J$ When they are giving the Vending machine tour? He was with them in the car then disappeared

View attachment 1348060
Why is he sitting on top of the steering wheel??
I was coming here to say the same thing. Originally I thought it was bc of the constantly overpacked car, stanny or rear facing seat but he is ALWAYS like that. They have recent video of trips around town and he is just as close as this video. We also have a model Y and my husband is 6'1 and sits a normal distance away. Myself and our 3 teenagers (all 5'5) have plenty of leg room behind him.

Reactions: 8
I’m driving up to Orlando tomorrow morning for a short weekend getaway. I’m so glad they showed me what the rest area looks like. I don’t think I would have survived! I honestly don’t understand how people can take them seriously. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously WTF, filming a grotty public toilet! That really is as weird and creepy as it gets 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kara and Nate are the best!!

We have one 45 min from us...... love their pulled pork samiches!!
Wow, this was fun to watch!

Kara and Nate just came on my radar today.
MoneyGarage did a video comparing Kara & Nate to TTT. MG seems to think that they are comparable channels in content and editing 🤮.
To me they are polar opposites!

These are the categories MG is addressing.
I verified everything with the respective channels. Except for net worth, which I think MG is just speculating,
(TTT will be listed first)

Date joined YT: 6/2009 vs. 12/2015
Subscribers: 883K. vs. 3.09M
Videos: 4.4K. vs. 838
Net Worth. $3.5M. vs. $3.29M

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m driving up to Orlando tomorrow morning for a short weekend getaway. I’m so glad they showed me what the rest area looks like. I don’t think I would have survived! I honestly don’t understand how people can take them seriously. 🤦‍♀️
Maybe they'll make name a komode in their honor!! Sit here and be somebody and be enlightened, as a small glow of entitlement surrounds one in the rest area.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Tim stressed the eff out to be checking out by 10am. Like seriously majorly stressed. Just more evidence that there is no way he can handle a real job with real deadlines.

Did I understand right that Jackson wanted to use the metal toilets? Is he potty-training finally?

Reactions: 11
So apparently Tim is the type of driver that drives me crazy. Doing 63 in a 70mph in the far left lane.
20220616_170547.jpg

move-bitch-get-out-the-way.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m not going to lie…I skipped the last like 22 pages 🤣🤣🤣

I’m too behind on everything else to catch up🥴🥴

I’m on their “perfect beach day” vlog

and when they are getting ice cream, I’ve never wanted to tell a small child “please shut the duck up” more in my entire life. I know we leave The Kid out of many discussions here because it’s not his fault he’s got two limp dildos for parents but my god…I cannot STAND his whining and his constant garbled unintelligible speech

he really is becoming a whiny and needy kid. I cannot wait until the epic tantrums start
I ❤ you! You're not afraid to tell it as it is.

Came across this video (MoneyGarage, 14.4K subs)

I want to know your thoughts.
Do you believe Tim is worth $3.5M?

edit: I just noticed this notification. Just click on “watch on YouTube” and it will take you to the video
Nope. I think he's worthless.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ten, the horror. Seriously :rolleyes: Ugh, I swear they are the type of people that are late for everything.
It’s funny because you can tell how absolutely aggravated and irritated he is by the 10 AM checkout. He’s inconvenienced, how dare they?!? Don’t they know who HE is ?!?

I ❤ you! You're not afraid to tell it as it is.

Nope. I think he's worthless.
🤣🤣🤣 and I ❤ you!!

but seriously I’m one of those moms who literally detests most other kids so I know I’m not a good judge of kids behavior but The Buddy was just a nagging little fucker in the ice cream store and honestly most other times when he isn’t being brainwashed by a blue dog with an Australian accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Most kids make me feel like my ovaries are shrinking (or wish they would). It's why I need 10-15 years to recover in between each WDW trip (DL is slightly more tolerable but only every 3-5 years).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.