The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plate update for 6/15 vlog: I added three more for each of them. One for their breakfast of disgusting pizza eggies, two for the mid-drive bagel, three for dinner. It's very telling that they ate breakfast but still had to get food halfway through their 2 hour drive an hour after breakfast.

plate-tracker.png

I have to do a 2-3 hour drive next weekend and I'll probably have like a snack, but not a full-blown bagel meal.

Also, didn't look like J5D wore a mask at the rest stop. So there goes their whole "we always wear a mask indoors!" nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to be a killjoy, but saying this before Tim gets any ideas... As fun as this sounds I doubt it would be doable in a safe way for a toddler. The end needs an overhang so he doesn't hit his head on the hard side of the pool and that vehicle would only cause problems hitting the water.
I wonder if it could be a potential HOA violation. Also, probably wants to pay those pesky property taxes first.

Reactions: 9
You know, if I was a parent and my kid (allegedly) said he didn't want to go home after every vacation and whined his ass off about it, I'd have to have a talk with the kid and ask him why he hates home so much. Not continue conditioning him that yes, going home is terrible. They should consider themselves so lucky to even have a home to go back to (but not if they keep skipping out on those property taxes....). Ungrateful pieces of tit.

And to leave all the footage in of Dim whining about staying in a house so big that it's hard to track where all their bleeping junk is laying around on check-out day? Boo-bleeping-hoo. Also FYI Dim, you're not stressed about check-out day because there's "a lot to pack up" and you have to leave at the "early" time of 10am - that's your body telling you you're dreading having to return home to your messy diaper box home with that unread growing pile of mail and all the things you wish you can just sweep under a dirty rug (or get one of your multiple Roombas to suck it all up since sweeping is too much effort).

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Plate update for 6/15 vlog: I added three more for each of them. One for their breakfast of disgusting pizza eggies, two for the mid-drive bagel, three for dinner. It's very telling that they ate breakfast but still had to get food halfway through their 2 hour drive an hour after breakfast.

View attachment 1348002

I have to do a 2-3 hour drive next weekend and I'll probably have like a snack, but not a full-blown bagel meal.

Also, didn't look like J5D wore a mask at the rest stop. So there goes their whole "we always wear a mask indoors!" nonsense.
And to think this is just the food that we see on camera, god knows what they eat off cam

Reactions: 12
You know, if I was a parent and my kid (allegedly) said he didn't want to go home after every vacation and whined his ass off about it, I'd have to have a talk with the kid and ask him why he hates home so much. Not continue conditioning him that yes, going home is terrible. They should consider themselves so lucky to even have a home to go back to (but not if they keep skipping out on those property taxes....). Ungrateful pieces of tit.
This.

they are teaching him to be absolutely ungrateful and miserable.

christ on a cracker, we went to Disney Springs yesterday…we were there for about 7 hours between walking around, making a LEGO mini fig, seeing a movie, and having dinner. At the end our son said “I had a great day but I can’t wait to go home and relax” 🤣🤣🤣

he enjoys our outings and trips but ultimately loves to be home and I wouldn’t have it any other way

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They have hit bottom. A tour of a rest station. SMH
They keep hitting new lows and yet don't seem to understand that their viewers will not just hang in there while they produce nothing of substance.

The problem is two fold:
First and most obvious: Jenn's editing skills. Her lack of ability in just picking out what to show is the worst. I swear she is not even reviewing the footage she uses.
Second, even worse: Tim cannot plan out what to film. Booking a vacation or cruise does not constitute planning. It is the venue at which he will be filming. He needs to plan content but doesn't understand this. He simply whips the camera about like a tourist. They've run out of venues, and thus ideas.

Tim needs to get in touch with Adam the Woo at the very least for some inspiration re: how to research and film a story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
... Also, probably wants to pay those pesky property taxes first.
Those property taxes MUST be paid, and THEY. HAVE. TO. PAY. THEM. There is no getting around it.

The last time I saw that rest stop on I-75 in southern Hillsborough County, if they went that way, it was a total dump. The Google Maps view indicates that the FDOT has completely rebuilt it. DH and I were road-trippers when we lived in Florida, so a new rest stop tour might have been of interest to us; but not to the general audience.

Reactions: 9
They have hit bottom. A tour of a rest station. SMH
Perhaps they can do a series of truck stops. Maybe they can drive to that sad little gas station in Louisiana that has a tiger. Although, I think it has since died and been replaced by a camel or something so Snackers probably want to research that. Or you know what don't...drive across three states and be like guyzzz we found out the tiger died and was replaced with a lame camel. That would be a great series of videos.

• Haha
  • Sad
The Tim Tracker #80 Lifestyles of the Bojos: Metal toilet wishes and gluttonous dreams

• Haha
After plate tracker and tshirt tracker, we should track how many times they complain about rain/the weather/make it a talking point. I've never heard people who experience rain regularly talk about it SO. DAMN. MUCH. Maybe they can become dramatic meteorologists on some public access channel that stoned people tune into at 3am when their toilet-vlogging ceases to bring in the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1348060
Why is he sitting on top of the steering wheel??
My guess? The backseat is full of bags of Publix hut dugs, pickled okra jars, AMI "boutique" souvenirs and Jenn's friendship bracelets, 2 boxes of Pampers, Jenn's orange wardrobe, and probably several extra containers of pâté from their endless charcuterie boards. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
5:34 in Trying New Things At Anna Maria Island

“You wanna push mommy down?”

witch I want nothing more every time I see your stupid face….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine turning those two loose in a Buc-ees? Hell, they'd be there for dayssssssssssssss and daysssssssssssssssssss.. lost in the wonder of a beaver..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
By the way, I honestly think "boutique" is their new "concierge." They had to tell everyone multiple times in the vlogs and during the haul about how these shops are "boutique" style and sell specialty items, "vintage" items, like they are elevated and way more elite than your average souvenirs. When in actuality they are items you can buy online from websites for the same price and some merchandise employee shopped for these items to put in their over-priced beach-side store. Most of these items don't have a thing to do with the local area. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe we can make it easier on @quietcandy or the next monthly Tattler monitoring activities by tracking things like, each time J$ is seen eating fresh fruits/veggies, or the number of times they share the progress made potty training the little guy?😉

The amusing thing is Adam the Woo could have done a rest stop toilet tour and we probably would have laughed our butts off and also learned the history of the stainless steel toilet - from prison to roadside for your peeing pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.