The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL that’s what I was talking about in the last thread. I mean how have they not already booked this?
Hilarious thing about some RCCL and X suites I’ve priced out before…they’re all still way cheaper than that awful suite they booked twice on DCL.

Mikey Kay and TTT “pivoting” to be a cruise vlog. 🥱 How boring.

Eat. Eat. witch. Eat. Awful excursion. Eat. witch.

Reactions: 21
Of course. They can’t remember what they do from one day to the next. You often hear them saying, “I’ll have to look back at that video,” to remember what they did. What a sad way to live.
That's a known phenomenon when you live behind a lens. Their brains have stopped recording memories because the camera does it for them.

Reactions: 13
Hilarious thing about some RCCL and X suites I’ve priced out before…they’re all still way cheaper than that awful suite they booked twice on DCL.

Mikey Kay and TTT “pivoting” to be a cruise vlog. 🥱 How boring.

Eat. Eat. witch. Eat. Awful excursion. Eat. witch.
Not that suite! The cheapest I've ever seen it for was 27K for the week! A lot of RCCL suites are a lot cheaper than that though.

Reactions: 7
LOL that’s what I was talking about in the last thread. I mean how have they not already booked this?
Gotcha!! I’m not a cruise person at all, this just happened to pop up in my reels and had to share. So many places to sit in one suite just so they can film themselves shoving food in their mouths.

Reactions: 9
Not that suite! The cheapest I've ever seen it for was 27K for the week! A lot of RCCL suites are a lot cheaper than that though.
that would be almost half of what they are paying for those stupid Disney suites. But they do get Mickey bars, so there is that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1326766 View attachment 1326769
any bets that this will be one of their upcoming cruises (Royal Caribbean)? This suite looks insane. Has a movie room, slides, multiple bedrooms. And since it likely costs a fortune, it reeks of the Trackashians.
Prices vary depending on number of nights and dates booked. This is RCL Symphony of the Seas

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:
I said the same thing was about the Blueberries when they said it was a treat. I yelled at the tv that candy, chips and pretzels are a treat NOT FRUIT!!

Reactions: 10
Even if they don't want to eat healthy, it's just WEIRD that they don't at least try to get their kid to have a healthy foundation at an early age with healthier food so he doesn't end up with their unhealthy food behaviors and addictions. You'd think it'd be natural instinct to want to do right and better for your children than you yourself lived and learned (obviously, based on all the crappy parents in the world, that's not true, sadly). It's not just about buying a million toys or going on a million vacations. The child's health (physical and mental) and nutrition come first.

I swear I give more thought to what I feed my cats than they do for J$. Although my cats are high maintenance and have sensitive stomachs so they can only tolerate pricey limited ingredient grain-free duck for their meals. Which is oh so conveniently either out of stock or getting discontinued (but I still bust my butt searching high and low for their food anywhere I can find it). 😅

• Heart
Even if they don't want to eat healthy, it's just WEIRD that they don't at least try to get their kid to have a healthy foundation at an early age with healthier food so he doesn't end up with their unhealthy food behaviors and addictions. You'd think it'd be natural instinct to want to do right and better for your children than you yourself lived and learned (obviously, based on all the crappy parents in the world, that's not true, sadly). It's not just about buying a million toys or going on a million vacations. The child's health (physical and mental) and nutrition come first.

I swear I give more thought to what I feed my cats than they do for J$. Although my cats are high maintenance and have sensitive stomachs so they can only tolerate pricey limited ingredient grain-free duck for their meals. Which is oh so conveniently either out of stock or getting discontinued (but I still bust my butt searching high and low for their food anywhere I can find it). 😅
I feed your pain on the cat food.
We serve gran free/chicken free at my house. It’s gone up $10 in a month! We buy Merrick- it’s always in stock on chewy.
I know obese parents & quiet frankly several of them have obese kids because everyone eats junk. It’s really sad, but they don’t try & break the cycle of bad eating habits. The Slackers resort to easy- so sandwiches, pasta, frozen tit… I about lost it watching Tim feed his 2 1/2 yr old. He is so bleeping controlling- all so he won’t make a mess. The irony is that their house a complete disaster & dirty AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You GuyYYyyyyYyzzzzzz. I went to the car wash for the first time evarrrrrrr

IMG_20220607_234334.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Riiight, that's why she gets a nanny for the kid and still talks and interacts with him like an alien who has never interacted with children before or someone's 105-year-old senile great-great-great aunt who hasn't had to take care of children for decades. Are we talking about the same person who acts like she just won the lottery whenever she gets to hang out without her child?
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.43.11 PM.png

They'd have to actually... parent... to have a "style", Tammy. We really don't need any more blabbing, malnourished, tablet-hypnotized, simultaneously neglected yet spoiled, melatonin-dependent toddlers raised by Slacker-style parents. 🤢
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.50.13 PM.png

Tweety must not get out much. "No." is also a whole sentence, but that doesn't make anyone a genius.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.53.43 PM.png

Hey Marjie, if you want to be Slacker extended family, you too can be tit-talked publicly by Ginn on twitter if you ever ask her a valid common sense question or rub her the wrong way!
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.55.42 PM.png

You GuyYYyyyyYyzzzzzz. I went to the car wash for the first time evarrrrrrr

View attachment 1326875
I'm surprised all this soap so close to Ginn didn't give her an anxiety attack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So buy Pretzels instead of fruit.
Still hand feeding child in front of the iPad
Child still can't swim even though Tim was a swimming teacher and they have their own pool.
Car wash been done before.

Dimster was spotted at the beach. He needs bigger swim trunks and a breast lift.
1865623A-C16F-4B9C-9E29-03DC92E0C82D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I got stuck on him talking about Stranger Things and asked people to leave their comments. So I went to the comments and what do you know, as the time of this writing NO ONE even brought up about Stranger Things.

I think Tim fails to realize that people lives don't revolve around TV shows, esp. if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime (I am not sure if it is in the UK or other places outside the US). I do watch TV, so I have nothing against TV shows. Just don't watch anything that is a series (meaning stuff that relies on a prior show to get the story line). What is it with Stranger Things anything. It seems like these Disney vloggers love it (well meaning TTT and ATW).

*J$ plays basketball and keeps missing*
Dim: He's pretty good at it, but he's not like, an NBA player or anything.
Dim, as J$ continues missing: I mean, he at least aims in the right direction.
Bit late cause just woke up

Why does he constantly put his kid down with doing that, he's 2 of course he's not NBA player standard you dick, like stop continuing putting him down, there's going be a stage where the kid will eventually feel tit about himself an not even be wanting to try things because why bother trying when your parents are going make you feel absolutely crap about it, whatever your kid shows genuine interest in you encourage that, of course in the beginning they are going be bad, jeezz me an my brother were tit at dancing at 2 but by our 20s we become champions and had a few years of getting titles, my cousins kid used to draw pictures at 2 an god only knows what the hell they were by she's just graduated school with top marks in art an is looking to go onto university with her art, another kids cousin was god awful at football an now at 15 is playing for the Scotland team after being scouted an has already played for other kids teams and quite honestly I can see him at 18 being signed on for a professional team

Kids grow in skill an seeing that growth is the best thing ever, THAT is what makes it amazing, watching them go from nothing to their true potential, but if you put them down then they lose that, everytime they put J down is one more thing he will be less intrested in going for later in life an who knows what he actually could be amazing at

Reactions: 8
I got stuck on him talking about Stranger Things and asked people to leave their comments. So I went to the comments and what do you know, as the time of this writing NO ONE even brought up about Stranger Things.

I think Tim fails to realize that people lives don't revolve around TV shows, esp. if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime (I am not sure if it is in the UK or other places outside the US). I do watch TV, so I have nothing against TV shows. Just don't watch anything that is a series (meaning stuff that relies on a prior show to get the story line). What is it with Stranger Things anything. It seems like these Disney vloggers love it (well meaning TTT and ATW).
I’m in my 40s and like Stranger Things because it takes place in the 80s. I also just think it’s a good show although I feel season 4 part 1 was a little bit of a letdown. Maybe TTT and ATW like it in for similar reasons? 🤷‍♀️

We have it in the UK but only on disney plus, so it's probably more limited audience here than if it was just shown on TV, since people here usually go for one or the other with streaming sites I think as far as am aware amazon prime is maybe the more popular out the 3 we have an I don't think it's on that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.