The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You GuyYYyyyyYyzzzzzz. I went to the car wash for the first time evarrrrrrr

View attachment 1326875
Hope they strapped Jenn to the roof so she could get a decent scrub down.

Dimster was spotted at the beach. He needs bigger swim trunks and a breast lift.
View attachment 1327058
He's not got the worst dad bod ever really has he though. He's not kept the weight off so presumably that was 'I want to look goid to turn 40 then duck it....'. And for people that splurge all the time on new clothes he seems to be glued to those ill fitting swim shirts. That gut is stress. I feel he could lose that easily with some self care. Men annoying seem to shed weight much faster than women. I wish he at least tried to be a better role model for J$, especially since Jenn is just shockingly bad and Lyn turned out to be a huge disappointment.

We have it in the UK but only on disney plus, so it's probably more limited audience here than if it was just shown on TV, since people here usually go for one or the other with streaming sites I think as far as am aware amazon prime is maybe the more popular out the 3 we have an I don't think it's on that
I love it, it's been brilliant this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think this is the 1st time my husband told me to turn off the Slacker because I was getting so irratated.
1. FRUIT IS NOT A TREAT!!! Seriously, fruit and veggies should be be available anytime the little guy wants. They are setting this poor kid up to eat nothing but junk.
2. TURN OF THE TABLET AND LET HIM FIND HIMSELF!! He is so focused on Bluey while he is eating that is why they have to feed himself. My nephew is 5 months younger then J$$. We watched him the other day and we treated him to McDonlads. I didnt have to cut up his nuggets, fries, or apples and he fed himself. Side note, my nephew has been in a toddler bed since he turnes 2.
3. WHO LETS A 2 YEAR OLD DICTATE WHAT THE HAVE FOR DINNER????? Once our daughter was eating regular food, she ate the same thing we did for dinner. She did get to choice what type of sandwich she wanted for lunch, but dinner we didnt make her anything different then us. And really just a turkey sandwich??
4. I had to laugh when Jennbo said it was so stressful making dinner. How hard is it to read the directions?? Trying coming up with a meal plan for the week without preboxed meals with all the stuff in it. Now that can be some what stressful.
Finally, going back to the Cruise but I call BS that a couple told them that a 7 day cruise is boring after 5 days for a childless couple. My husband are going on a Cruise for 7 days and we wish it was longer. Either she is lying (which is most likely) or those people went cruising for the wrong reasons.
Ok, now off my soapbox.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get it … they live in Florida .. why have his outdoor toys in the kitchen? Lazy bastards.
What also annoys me about all the toys and general stuff is that they act so holier than thou about doing good things for the environment like driving a Tesla and eating vegan, solar panels on the house, etc, etc, but the amount of sheer consumption and plastic tit they buy is comical. None of that is good for the environment from how it’s made to how they will eventually dispose of it. Virtue signaling, what saviors of the environment they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ginn: "It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together."

This is code for: "Lyn took a break and we actually had to be parents."
Holy Christ on a cracker. This mother of a miracle prop just said “It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together." YOU HAVE NO JOB!!! Every day/week should be a privilege to spend time with your child. This witch is cray (to use my wife’s term).

This is code for: "Lyn took a break because of post cruise allergies (Covid) so we actually had to be parents.”

This jumbled vlog of several days is 100% actual proof that all they put out are #homemovies

Reactions: 25
I think this is the 1st time my husband told me to turn off the Slacker because I was getting so irratated.
1. FRUIT IS NOT A TREAT!!! Seriously, fruit and veggies should be be available anytime the little guy wants. They are setting this poor kid up to eat nothing but junk.
2. TURN OF THE TABLET AND LET HIM FIND HIMSELF!! He is so focused on Bluey while he is eating that is why they have to feed himself. My nephew is 5 months younger then J$$. We watched him the other day and we treated him to McDonlads. I didnt have to cut up his nuggets, fries, or apples and he fed himself. Side note, my nephew has been in a toddler bed since he turnes 2.
3. WHO LETS A 2 YEAR OLD DICTATE WHAT THE HAVE FOR DINNER????? Once our daughter was eating regular food, she ate the same thing we did for dinner. She did get to choice what type of sandwich she wanted for lunch, but dinner we didnt make her anything different then us. And really just a turkey sandwich??
4. I had to laugh when Jennbo said it was so stressful making dinner. How hard is it to read the directions?? Trying coming up with a meal plan for the week without preboxed meals with all the stuff in it. Now that can be some what stressful.
Finally, going back to the Cruise but I call BS that a couple told them that a 7 day cruise is boring after 5 days for a childless couple. My husband are going on a Cruise for 7 days and we wish it was longer. Either she is lying (which is most likely) or those people went cruising for the wrong reasons.
Ok, now off my soapbox.

But, but, she said in the latest home vlog that she likes to cook. Of course I am being a smart ass. She is so contradictory. She says she loves to cook, but also finds it stressful. Which is it Jennifer?

• Haha
It just goes to show how absolute useless she is that somthing as simple as cooking from those boxed meals are stressful to her, I'd love nothing else to be able to take it easy an have all my ingredients measured out an just go by a simple 123 step recipe

Try doing Easter an Xmas dinners alone with no recipe an 4 courses for numerous people an you will find stress 😅 although I think am getting better each year

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch stranger things, but word on the street is the rest of the episodes are delayed because they’re still working on the VFX. So… they’re still editing. So it’s HILARIOUS the editing queen herself is bitching about delayed episodes and having to wait. Oh no, how will they survive waiting less than a month before binging 4 more hours of a show?! And you know she’s probably on her phone during most of the show anyway, it’s not like she’s fully paying attention.

When a car wash is your family activity, you wear the same shirt from one day to the next, you can’t stop talking about pretzels, you treat fruit as a treat, you judge an imaginary cookie-loving puppet’s cleanliness, and witch about having to wait a whole month for a show, then that all means you need a damn reality check.

This is what I think of whenever these two complain about anything.

Reactions: 18
With their ever growing sea of new t-shirts, they can’t spring for some new swim shorts for Dim?

The FUPA queen seems to have bought herself many a new swimsuit, so why hasn’t Dim?

They’re damn near cutting off his circulation.

I got stuck on him talking about Stranger Things and asked people to leave their comments. So I went to the comments and what do you know, as the time of this writing NO ONE even brought up about Stranger Things.

I think Tim fails to realize that people lives don't revolve around TV shows, esp. if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime (I am not sure if it is in the UK or other places outside the US). I do watch TV, so I have nothing against TV shows. Just don't watch anything that is a series (meaning stuff that relies on a prior show to get the story line). What is it with Stranger Things anything. It seems like these Disney vloggers love it (well meaning TTT and ATW).
I saw 3 comments about the car wash not being the 1st and the comment about the tax lien was still there
He’s probably looking to get new viewers using Stranger Things as a topic in the comments.

Did they cut that child's hair with a weed whacker?
Didn't they bring him to a barber yet?
I know Harmony will be opening up July 31st ... it's not much better than an at-home clip job but you know Tim will be there thinking it's the event of the year. (He was last seen licking the windows to be let in.)

I hope Timmy plans on being someplace with good service on June 28th so he can snag a reservation for his prop son. Payday won't wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dude, BUY NEW SWIM TRUNKS! This pair does not fit your love handles. You live in Florida, have a pool in your backyard and visit swim parks on the regular…invest in several new pairs.
That is so correct!! I mean come on now, even the grocery stores sell swim wear, as much as you love Le'Tarchay, get a cheap pair there or even, here it comes, go beneath your entitlement and go to- Walmart- shhhhhhhhh I thought I heard a thud at Lake Nona- someone faint or what?
It's obvious his dunlop has made his trunks knee shorts.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With their ever growing sea of new t-shirts, they can’t spring for some new swim shorts for Dim?

The FUPA queen seems to have bought herself many a new swimsuit, so why hasn’t Dim?

They’re damn near cutting off his circulation.
This sums up the difference between them. TimBo thinks "hey my 1 swimsuit still fits I look amazing!" JenBo think "Darn swimsuit shrunk in the laundry time to go buy a new one!" When in reality she is piling on weight the suit isn't shrinking. Does she outweigh her husband now? It is likely but she probably doesn't have much muscle mass.

Dude, BUY NEW SWIM TRUNKS! This pair does not fit your love handles. You live in Florida, have a pool in your backyard and visit swim parks on the regular…invest in several new pairs.
It's clear he'd rather be wearing a speedo.
It's just a little unnerving knowing that his Tiny Tim is about a centimeter away from being exposed to all. Actually, that may be why he wears them so tight and low, feels that a comfortable fitting pair might slip off in a tidal wave from the wife coming off the slide.

• Haha
I don’t watch stranger things, but word on the street is the rest of the episodes are delayed because they’re still working on the VFX. So… they’re still editing. So it’s HILARIOUS the editing queen herself is bitching about delayed episodes and having to wait. Oh no, how will they survive waiting less than a month before binging 4 more hours of a show?! And you know she’s probably on her phone during most of the show anyway, it’s not like she’s fully paying attention.

When a car wash is your family activity, you wear the same shirt from one day to the next, you can’t stop talking about pretzels, you treat fruit as a treat, you judge an imaginary cookie-loving puppet’s cleanliness, and witch about having to wait a whole month for a show, then that all means you need a damn reality check.

This is what I think of whenever these two complain about anything.
Just like the stans have to wait for her to edit and put out their DAILY vlogs. What a self-absorbed witch, talking tit about a real tv show but not realizing her lazy ass can’t put out videos on a timely basis from videoing to editing to publishing because she lacks skills and time management. First world problems that JenFatLines has to wait to finish watching her shows.

TimSuperSpreader trying to get engagement in the comments and using current hyped shows to do it is absolutely hilarious. He will ask about the Kenobi series next, got to feed the Disney machine for views, clicks, comments. He is a bleeping moron. #homemovies

Perhaps he was referencing the movie View from the Top?

You put the wrong em-PHA-sis on the wrong syl-LA-ble.
That’s what I figured he meant to do (my friends and I would reference that quote frequently when we were younger). Too bad he completely butchered the intent in his haste to try to sound witty and smart instead saying she added an extra syllable while saying sylLAble. Just stick to the bottom-of-the-barrel dad jokes Dim. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Perhaps he was referencing the movie View from the Top?

You put the wrong em-PHA-sis on the wrong syl-LA-ble.
I like movies. There are alot of movies out there where certain lines and how they pronounce it in the movie get into every day language (at least in the US) and the translation gets lost on alot of people (me inc.) Like alot of people don't know were turn it up to 11 comes from (I am smug, one of few movies were it came from and actually saw the movie)

Either way, the average person (inc. me) won't get the reference other than he was trying to be funny/cute when it was saying syllable.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.