The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And did they really need to buy him a new basketball net because now he's going to get drafted to the NBA??

Surprised Dim hasn't bought junior golf clubs and taken the child prodigy to the range yet.

Reactions: 11
And why do they ask him what he wants for dinner? He wanted a turkey sandwich because that’s what they had for lunch. Why couldn’t he eat what they had for dinner?

Reactions: 14
@And Now It's Time to Splu - I couldn't quote you from the other thread, but to answer your question about their education -

Tim graduated from Lake Mary High School. We know this for sure as his parents lived in Lake Mary forever, and Tim also played water polo for LMHS. We also previously found him cited in a graduation list for the school.

Jenn, I cannot recall. But based on prior addresses on record, it had to be either Lake Mary, Seminole, or Lyman High School.

They stated in the past that they ran in similar circles in either middle or high school, and that's how they were [initially] aware of each other. Tim previously said 1998 or 1999 is how far back they've known each other. Jenn would have been around 14 or 15?

Tim went to, what we long-time viewers believe, Seminole Community College (n/k/a Seminole State College) for a short time.

He stated in the past that his dream - and original goal - was to go into Marine Biology. Though, given at the time he would have went, it was a 2-year school, he probably was just doing General Educ or a Biology major (with the intent to transfer to UCF as many do / did at SCC / SSC).

He also stated in the past that he was in class in college when 9/11 happened. He dropped out of college and pursued the home remodel stuff w/ his brother Jaime and also worked for the Orlando Science Center. Then ended up vlogging FT.

Jenn stated in the past that she went to college for a short time and then dropped out to come back home and care for her mom who was diagnosed with melanoma and passed away in 2007.

Tim has stated in the past that Jenn majored in History.

There's at least two Gainesville addresses attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house.

We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for Univ. of Fla. (small likelihood of getting admitted aside, if she DID go to UF for even a short time, odds are she'd make it very well known she was a Gator for even a short time and she NEVER talks about ANY college memories).

So the other option is Santa Fe College (f/k/a Santa Fe Junior College) in Gainesville.

Why she'd go up there (alone?) to specifically major in History at a smaller school like that, is interesting, considering SCC and Valencia here in town.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there (again, based on the previous addresses). Or lived w/ a friend or family member.
She (or her and a BF) also got Armani (the dog) up there. In her first year of college.

They broke up and / or she then left to come back to our area after mom's DX (per what she's said, though there's likely some things she's leaving out).

She needed a place to stay.

That's then how she ended up rooming with (and starting the relationship with) Tim. I think 2004 or so?

Reactions: 19
I’m sure they figure child number 2 can use all of J’s furniture and changing table.
I wonder if they will clean out the guest/junk room or make the kid share his room lol

Reactions: 10
And why do they ask him what he wants for dinner? He wanted a turkey sandwich because that’s what they had for lunch. Why couldn’t he eat what they had for dinner?
These two need to get on the same page with their bullshit parenting techniques. Just a couple months ago in another obnoxious home vlog, Ginn says they were using a new parenting method of giving him choices when they ask him what he wants (ex. "do you want a turkey sandwich or a PB&J sandwich") and now Dim's basically admitting they still ask him open-ended questions, like a babbling incoherent toddler's going to know how to make a decision. Even adults can't make decisions on what they want for dinner, but a toddler's supposed to come up with something that makes sense all on his own.

So basically they ask open-ended questions when they shouldn't and ask pointless close-ended questions ("do youuuuu loooooove it????") when they don't need to.

@And Now It's Time to Splu - I couldn't quote you from the other thread, but to answer your question about their education -

Tim graduated from Lake Mary High School. We know this for sure as his parents lived in Lake Mary forever, and Tim also played water polo for LMHS. We also previously found him cited in a graduation list for the school.

Jenn, I cannot recall. But based on prior addresses on record, it had to be either Lake Mary, Seminole, or Lyman High School.

They stated in the past that they ran in similar circles in either middle or high school, and that's how they were [initially] aware of each other. Tim previously said 1998 or 1999 is how far back they've known each other. Jenn would have been around 14 or 15?

Tim went to, what we long-time viewers believe, Seminole Community College (n/k/a Seminole State College) for a short time.

He stated in the past that his dream - and original goal - was to go into Marine Biology. Though, given at the time he would have went, it was a 2-year school, he probably was just doing General Educ or a Biology major (with the intent to transfer to UCF as many do / did at SCC / SSC).

He also stated in the past that he was in class in college when 9/11 happened. He dropped out of college and pursued the home remodel stuff w/ his brother Jaime and also worked for the Orlando Science Center. Then ended up vlogging FT.

Jenn stated in the past that she went to college for a short time and then dropped out to come back home and care for her mom who was diagnosed with melanoma and passed away in 2007.

There's at least two Gainesville addresses attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house.

We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for Univ. of Fla. (small likelihood of getting admitted aside, if she DID go to UF for even a short time, odds are she'd make it very well known she was a Gator for even a short time and she NEVER talks about ANY college memories).

So the other option is Santa Fe College (f/k/a Santa Fe Junior College) in Gainesville.

Why she'd go up there (alone?) to specifically major in History at a smaller school like that, is interesting, considering SCC and Valencia here in town.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there (again, based on the previous addresses). Or lived w/ a friend or family member.
She (or her and a BF) also got Armani (the dog) up there. In her first year of college.

They broke up and / or she then left to come back to our area after mom's DX (per what she's said, though there's likely some things she's leaving out).

She needed a place to stay.

That's then how she ended up rooming with (and starting the relationship with) Tim. I think 2004 or so?
I still can't make sense of her weird story from one of the home vlogs where she basically implied they were both in college (at the same time while living together) when Dim had some diarrhea/poop incident. I mean, not that there is anything to make sense of with what she says, she either lies or makes up memories or timelines (as we saw with this vlog with neither of them either remembering or admitting the miracle child had already been through a carwash).

I’m sure they figure child number 2 can use all of J’s furniture and changing table.
I wonder if they will clean out the guest/junk room or make the kid share his room lol
Hopefully it'll never happen at all, but if the worst case scenario happened and she did get pregnant, they'd probably wait until the day before her due date to have Dim pull an all-nighter and clear out the guest/junk/cockroach room. More likely the kid would be forced to sleep in a tiny bassinet in their bedroom until J$'s current age. And maybe J$ will get his crib converted to a big boy bed by the time he's 8.

Oh yes, how they forget...

Of course. They can’t remember what they do from one day to the next. You often hear them saying, “I’ll have to look back at that video,” to remember what they did. What a sad way to live.

I came here to say this. How do we (the unwell) know their miracle prop's milestones better than his parents?

Also, I think the scene with them all snuggling in the bed was gross. That should have been an intimate family moment, not some performance for 800,000 subs. Absolutely disgusting that this is the material they are putting out for people to watch.
If they weren’t performing for the stans and the Tattlers (to prove they do spend time with their son), they wouldn’t have even bothered snuggling with him.

Of course. They can’t remember what they do from one day to the next. You often hear them saying, “I’ll have to look back at that video,” to remember what they did. What a sad way to live.
Seems like all their tshirts and picture frames aren't doing a damn thing to help them remember all their aMaZiNg memories from all their BEST DAYS EVER. Whodda thunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like all their tshirts and picture frames aren't doing a damn thing to help them remember all their aMaZiNg memories from all their BEST DAYS EVER. Whodda thunk?
When they say everyday is the “best day ever” it loses all meaning. They use this go-to line to cover up the fact that none of their days are actually any good.

Reactions: 15
I still can't make sense of her weird story from one of the home vlogs where she basically implied they were both in college (at the same time while living together) when Dim had some diarrhea/poop incident. I mean, not that there is anything to make sense of with what she says, she either lies or makes up memories or timelines (as we saw with this vlog with neither of them either remembering or admitting the miracle child had already been through a carwash).
Yup. She always twists stories and timelines.
(case in point = She remembers being 14 years old and sandblasting jukeboxes as a job. Errr...OK? 🥴)

Love him or hate him, I'd more believe Tim's recollection of events. Well, at least most of the time. 🤣

Do you think they have kept up with the Chrisley trial. I could see the Slackers following that path

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yup. She always twists stories and timelines.
(case in point = She remembers being 14 years old and sandblasting jukeboxes as a job. Errr...OK? 🥴)
Hahahahha I forgot about that tall tale for a hot second. She’s such a liar and the scary thing is I think they both believe their lies they randomly weave. Then they forget the bullshit and go back and watch old vlogs. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 18
I commented on this lame new vlog it was less than a year ago that J had his “first car wash”
Is it there, or am I joining the ranks of shadow banned? Lol

Reactions: 13
My husband and I just had a long laugh at this!! The video that absolutely disgusted my history-buff husband and put him off of the trackers forever was the one where they watched Hamilton and were so incredibly confused about the plot and revolutionary war history.

The thought of Gin as a history major is just too much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I commented on this lame new vlog it was less than a year ago that J had his “first car wash”
I saw 3 comments about the car wash not being the 1st and the comment about the tax lien was still there

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is the only comment I see regarding a prior car wash. If this is you, you're still good!!! :)
Screenshot_20220607-193858.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.