Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I have to give it to Jenn.....that wave she created from the slide was impressive!
It's so considerate of her to water the nearby foliage! Though by the end of the vAcAtIoN, the plants were probably drowning in chlorinated pee/snot pool water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
There are some really strange things about her, this being one of many. It's weird she is scared of driving a car but not a golf cart on the same road. It's weird how she puts on make-up for live shows but doesn't even brush her hair for anything else. It's weird she is sometimes sitting in the front or back seat. I don't get her.
She truly is an enigma. A mystery wrapped in a riddle.

or...

mjm9

VIP Member
Best guess is their son isn't featured enough in the videos to cause comments to be turned off. In a 20 minute video he might be on screen say 5 minutes. Or maybe enough people haven't complained about it? YouTube has a ton of algorithms though surely they can detect kids in videos at this point.
(general comment)

So a good guy like Kevin,
(this is from one of his videos from a year ago. It did have a go fund me link that I deleted)
D5226671-43F1-40A7-8B48-BF532A7D37F0.jpeg

telling his daughter she was going to be a big sister was comment disabled.

But TTT can exploit Jackson’s appearance all they want??!!!

How is THIS allowed?? 🤬

ERock11518

I think it's still there. You can still see the peak of the cardboard mountain behind his shoulder, but they also shifted the camera over so Dim's practically in the corner of the screen while there's all the extra space next to Ginn.

View attachment 1336605

"Go see OA's live show now that it's been happening for 40 minutes already!"
oh man, I see it!

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
He probably is verging on malnourished. Don't ever see him eating fruit, veg or dairy. They are truly awful parents and should be thoroughly ashamed of the problems they are setting him up with in his life.
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.

Reactions: 4

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't know if it was the lighting, but that hamburger did not look cooked well enough to be safe for a child to eat lol.
I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.
We have much stricter control an regulations when it comes to food here, even to the point restaurants are no longer allowed to add salt to anything (even though some foods do need it) an companys are kept under strict law with how much sugar an salt they can add to products, a ton of foods has had its sugar an salt greatly reduced because of it an now we even have the "sugar tax"

But when it comes to meat they won't ask how you want ground meat, it's just served well done, or in some cases a bit over done or burnt if they are paranoid, health an hygiene are always going into places so they just won't take the chance even if you were to request it, places can very easily be shut down quickly

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.
Omg I loved Astroworld it was the best 😁

Completely different things.

I was surprised to see Jackson eating pink burgers
And still looking like he is lost in another world. There is no way they have any type of conversation with him or even with each other dinner time. So sad.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I can see them trying to hype up going on the experience and creating some incredible narrative as to why they didn't actually go through with it. It won't be the exorbitant cost of it all, it's going to be Jackson's fault as per usual
From what I read the minimum age for someone to go on this trip is 12-14

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
You guys…they have to take that ABD 24 day trip….it says bucket list right in the description!
marketing manager 1: how are we going to find people dumb enough to blow $100k per person on this?
marketing manager 2: oh those idiot vloggers would do it…just write that it’s a bucket list trip and the Trackers will sign up!
I highly doubt they could afford to go - and besides, I doubt they would leave J$ home with Stanny

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend shit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.
Didn't they do the Adventure's by Disney California one previously?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Perhaps he was referencing the movie View from the Top?

You put the wrong em-PHA-sis on the wrong syl-LA-ble.
That’s what I figured he meant to do (my friends and I would reference that quote frequently when we were younger). Too bad he completely butchered the intent in his haste to try to sound witty and smart instead saying she added an extra syllable while saying sylLAble. Just stick to the bottom-of-the-barrel dad jokes Dim. 🤦🏻‍♀️

JssLG317

VIP Member
YOU GUYZZZ! It’s raining here in Ohio, a tropical storm is over me!

If Im driving somewhere on vacation. Im taking my own pillows, maybe my own blanket. Definitely my own toiletries! And the whole sock thing is NASTY AF! CVS sells basic bath needs aka a wash cloth or Lufa!
The weather service here in Pittsburgh keeps updating that a nasty storm is expected overnight. But it was also supposed to storm last night and nothing happened.

peteykirch

VIP Member
TP in the cooler. Yup, that's where I keep mine. 🤣

If it covered landscaping, you'd think it would also cover having the lawns on a timed sprinkler system as does ours down south. Wasn't Tim complaining about the grass dying?
Some of these places only cover landscaping for front facing property towards the street, and the rear of the house is up to the responsibility of the home owner.

That's how my Dad's HOA worked in Port St. Lucie. The front yard and side parcels on the side of the house were covered by the HOA, and his back yard was his responsibility.