Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Catching up from the last two snooze-fest vlogs. Tim added 3 plates (one at dinner, two at universal - I counted his meal and the two desserts from the tribute store separately) and Jenn added 2 plates (turkey wrap she said she was going to eat, dinner).

I typically will only count a plate if I see them consuming food in a vlog or if they talk about what they ate. So, since Tim didn't talk about what they ate for breakfast or what he ate for lunch, they don't get counted. I think this is a fair way to count their food consumption.

View attachment 1335706

I have 0 desire to watch their AMI vlog series but since they're traveling you know they'll show off all their food, at least.
If this is from the day I think, I saw that part with him eating the shortcake. He had the vegan meal, two shortcakes then went back and bought a third. It was insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I see it's ages 12 and up... does that mean J$ can catch a break and not have to deal with his egg and sperm donors for 24 whole days?!

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend shit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.

Can Disney "accidentally" forget them in another country please (it wouldn't be hard to do, they'd have a good chance of missing a flight anyway)? That would almost redeem Disney's questionable decisions these past couple of years.
Any half decent vlogger could turn that mishap into an entertaining adventure.
Jenn would just have them laying on a hotel bed, whining and title it "Worst day Eva!"

WDWUO83

VIP Member
“A condition in which brown patches appear on the face.
Melasma can be due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or from sun exposure.”

Let’s hope it not the former with all the drinking she does!
It’s very common postpartum and can be a permanent issue! So it could be a result of having the original prop baby.

I have it too- zinc on my face every day- a good hat & a cold roller keep mine in check. She doesn’t bother.
Nothing better than keeping a roller in the fridge during the summer!

Jen would probably put it in a cone and eat it though.

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I got stuck on him talking about Stranger Things and asked people to leave their comments. So I went to the comments and what do you know, as the time of this writing NO ONE even brought up about Stranger Things.

I think Tim fails to realize that people lives don't revolve around TV shows, esp. if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime (I am not sure if it is in the UK or other places outside the US). I do watch TV, so I have nothing against TV shows. Just don't watch anything that is a series (meaning stuff that relies on a prior show to get the story line). What is it with Stranger Things anything. It seems like these Disney vloggers love it (well meaning TTT and ATW).
We have it in the UK but only on disney plus, so it's probably more limited audience here than if it was just shown on TV, since people here usually go for one or the other with streaming sites I think as far as am aware amazon prime is maybe the more popular out the 3 we have an I don't think it's on that

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It’s funny how they always say “we were having so much fun with the family we forgot to film.” Rubbish! You’d film every second if Tim’s brother let you film his kids! He seems to be more responsible than old Timbo, at least.
That's definitely the go to excuse if A they can't film or B they don't have any suitable footage (so you know it's really bad then considering the crap they leave in at times)

dlm5546

I just watched an update from Sassy Marsha (known as gentle whispering). Her daughter is about the same age as Jackson. She and her husband just sent their daughter off to "summer camp" for a couple of hours for the first time. It was incredible to listen to someone who clearly understands what her child needs and how to keep her safe. She's really the exact opposite of Jenn.

Their daughter can hold a conversation with others and is developing a wonderful personality.
Jackson can barely articulate and is hand fed like he's still 5 months old.
LOVE Maria and Daryl and little Mila. Not only is Mila speaking beyond J$ level shes bilingual!! Lol.
I see so many tik tokkers with kids in that age range and it shocks me how far distanced they are from J$'s communication level. It saddens me he might need speech therapy or special education opportunities and not get them because his parents are so useless at parenting.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
At first I thought that woman meant they put braces on her 2.5 year old, and I was like, ok, liar. I know they say prolonged binky use is bad but my 11 year old never even took one and needs braces.
It probably depends on your teeth but having the pacifier as old as this isn't going to help, I myself had to have braces an after age 1 I no longer was allowed the pacifier so it can just depend how the teeth grow in, however my aunt has a deformed mouth after being allowed her pacifier till age 5, she used to stick it between her lower lip an gum so now her mouth kind of sticks out a bit as her mouth adapted to having the pacifier like that

• Wow

dingdangdong

My guess is he is messing with the nanny and amping up the lovey dovey to cover his tracks and Jenn is just falling for it.
This is such a weird take. A nanny is a legitimate job, regardless of how anyone feels about TTT having one, plus we know she has a significant other. Do you sleep with your boss? How many professions do you assume sleep with theirs?

• Heart

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the talk about social services/CPS?
Jackson not getting enough fruits and veggies is not a high enough standard to contact authorities. There are thousands of kids being physically abused or who live in filth or are left in their cribs all day without a diaper change; that's when the state is contacted.
Does no one else here not know that toddlers having a crappy diet is common? I don't condone it. I don't like it. I wouldn't want my kid to be eating what Jackson does. But I know a lot of little kids who rarely eat vegetables and primarily eat beige stuff.
I know a mom who eats super healthy- and so does her older daughter- but her toddler literally ate nothing but breakfast sausages and yogurt covered raisins for 2 years.
If you think the authorities should be called on the Trackers, then you think that about 30 percent of American families should have CPS.
And where does that lead? The kids going into foster care? Like it or not, but Jackson is better with Tim and Jenn (despite their many faults) than in the foster system.
Social services aren't always just there to take a child away from a family though, here in the UK they are also here to support a family if they are finding it difficult at times to be the parent they need to be for their child, I dont think anyone myself included was suggesting J be taken away from his parents.

Bellatrix221

Shouldn't be be able the brush his own teeth, obviously with supervision. But teach some independence and personal hygiene responsibility.

Oh wait, Gin doesn't know what personal hygiene is
My youngest is 3 and we brush his teeth good then let him brush his own after we’ve cleaned the toothpaste out of the toothbrush, he’s almost to the point he can do it while being supervised, but not quite there yet!

mjm9

VIP Member
It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
Wow 😳
Thanks everyone for the enlightenment.
I didn’t know this was a prevalent parental practice.

Moderated usage is the key, though.

Looks like T&J might be using it religiously, which makes me wonder what effects, long and short, it is having on J$’s growing body.

I already know that they have screwed him cerebrally. His brain growth is stunted. (doesn’t mean he can’t catch up eventually, but he currently isn’t creating the pathways and connections he should)