Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
I know it was mentioned earlier (I scrolled but couldn't find it), but was that Stanny Lyn VAPING in the background in the other Golf cart?
if it was .....yeah no nanny for my children would be allowed to Vape whilst working. Vape on your own time any not near my family.
(If it wasn't her my bad)
Where in the video is that?

Reactions: 4

Foust

I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
View attachment 1343800

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?
He has a thread here.

JoJo's World | Tattle Life

quietcandy

VIP Member
Same here, never got on the Stranger Things train. The houses at HHN for it were ok in my opinion. The wife and I never saw Us before we went thru the house a couple years ago. After going thru the house, we watched the movie the next day.

We are looking forward to the Halloween: Michael Myers house and the Universal Monster: Legends houses for this year. Love walking thru the scare zones and enjoy the houses at HHN. We go at least twice per season. Being a Passholder we get one free ticket each and then buy one for another visit. We are thinking of getting the Fear Pass (?) this year.
We bought the pass that included every date in September last year, then used our free tickets in October. It was so worth it! I went five times last year, so I feel like I really got my money's worth out of that pass. Definitely going to buy another pass this year. I'm also thinking of doing one of the VIP tours.

JssLG317

VIP Member
There is no thread for LBV, so sorry for the OT...just an FYI - Maria does not sew or "craft", and they purchased those "super comfy" masks from a factory. Same as the scrunchies, and the recent addition of jewelry they added to their Etsy shop. You can search those items & purchase them on Amazon. Most of their shirt designs are artwork they straight up stole from the internet & printed on their shirts or took clipart & pieced together "art" to print. See Cars Rusteze shirt, Winnie the Pooh characters, Star Wars millennium falcon, etc. She is playing with fire taking endorsements from Thomas Kinkade & ShopHarveys when they are actually licensed & she is not, yet putting her Etsy shop in the spotlight. (I will not dox myself, but I have a licensing background). Just sayin'. Carry on.
Thank you for the clarification!! I honestly never even looked on other sites to see that the same things were being sold elsewhere.

dingdangdong

I truly think it’s already happened. Which is why it’s been taking Jenn even longer to poop out shitty vlogs and Tim seems to be spending even more time with The Buddy
I haven’t been able to sit through an entire video - save for the universal store one - since the cruise vlogs started.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If people want to do it then by all means go do it, but I still stand by what I said with they shouldn't be letting the kid eat it like that, it's just completely stupidity, I wouldn't even let a kid eat rare whole cuts, their little digestive system is no where near as strong as a adults
Don't worry, McD's skillet fries the crap out of them before the kids even get a look. When your burger is cheap and comes from a mix of over 500 animals you can't be too careful.

I started reading up on this, and apparently the better restaurants will take a slice of beef and turn it into burger themselves not only for quality, but to reduce the potential that there could be harmful stuff in there.

The US FDA really does suck, but they are decent at keeping the worst of the worst items out of the food chain.

Last edited:

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Over here it would just be a huge no no to have pink burgers an places would get in trouble for it, my dad as a head chef would have a fit if he seen us eat a pink burger, you are really taking chances with that, if adults want to risk it then fine but kids certainly shouldn't be forced into taking that risk just because the parent couldn't care, ground meat should always be cooked throughly due to risks of parasites an bacteria, its not the same as whole cuts that can be eaten pink since anything wrong would be on the outside
Totally agree - it's the same here in Canada

2020planner

VIP Member
Why does Corinne have shading on her name w/ a checkmark ✔ ?

Also, I really want to punch Jenn's face. 🤣 I think Tim does too.

1654994423624.png

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I think Pete’s bank account is robust and he can afford it, if he chooses.
(He’s late 50’s, early 60’s. No children. Has had the DIS for 25 years. Plus has Dreams Unlimited Travel and his Moving to Orlando real estate company among his owned businesses)

He is just more practical with his money.
I wouldn't say he is practical with his money.

Reactions: 3
I like movies. There are alot of movies out there where certain lines and how they pronounce it in the movie get into every day language (at least in the US) and the translation gets lost on alot of people (me inc.) Like alot of people don't know were turn it up to 11 comes from (I am smug, one of few movies were it came from and actually saw the movie)

Either way, the average person (inc. me) won't get the reference other than he was trying to be funny/cute when it was saying syllable.
Because 11 is higher than 10 right?? Love that movie

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I’m actually in Canada, but I’m sure we have similar services. Sometimes we just need a kick in the butt to get going 😉. I’m going to check it out.
Hope you manage to find something, it can really put you off from being bothered to cook when you just aren't feeling it, I've never tried the boxes so not sure what it's service is like over here 😊

I guess I don't watch enough of the "cool" stuff on Netflix (when I watch Netflix). TTT mentioned rumors about HHN houses based on possible Stranger Things (heard of), Fear Street (had to look it up) and The Weeked. I think it is a bad idea to base houses on shows that alot of people have not seen, esp. in my case (which be just a "me" issue) had to look up what Fear Street is.

Same with The Weeked. I am very familiar with his work and his video's. So I can totally get why they want to base houses from The Weeked. For the American's who watched 2020's Superbowl half time show (I watched it the next day on YT). There was lots of references to his video's in the show. But how many of the average Superbowl viewers will seek out the video's to get the reference? Same with HHN. The average goer won't get the reference (like with Stranger Things, Fear Street or The Weeked).
Same here, never got on the Stranger Things train. The houses at HHN for it were ok in my opinion. The wife and I never saw Us before we went thru the house a couple years ago. After going thru the house, we watched the movie the next day.

We are looking forward to the Halloween: Michael Myers house and the Universal Monster: Legends houses for this year. Love walking thru the scare zones and enjoy the houses at HHN. We go at least twice per season. Being a Passholder we get one free ticket each and then buy one for another visit. We are thinking of getting the Fear Pass (?) this year.