Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Wow 😳
Thanks everyone for the enlightenment.
I didn’t know this was a prevalent parental practice.

Moderated usage is the key, though.

Looks like T&J might be using it religiously, which makes me wonder what effects, long and short, it is having on J$’s growing body.

I already know that they have screwed him cerebrally. His brain growth is stunted. (doesn’t mean he can’t catch up eventually, but he currently isn’t creating the pathways and connections he should)
I just find his extra puffy eyes so concerning…for a kid who sleeps like what 15 hours a day?????

Reactions: 6

Bellatrix221

Plate count for June 12th vlog: T+J added 2 plates each. I counted Tim's as his entree and the bruschetta plate, and Jenn's was her entree and her salad. That salad was NOT a side, it was a full-size fucking ceasar salad.

View attachment 1340353

How do they consistently manage to make everywhere they go SO BORING. I really want to go to a nice beach town and get a beach house for a weekend sometime, probably when our next exchange student arrives in the fall, but every video I've seen of their AMI stays just make the island look so lackluster and boring. I'm sure it isn't! But their videos absolutely do the island no justice.
My family and I have a beach house there (belongs to extended family, still have to pay just not as much as a tourist) we go once a year at least, while they do have quite a bit of touristy shops and stuff it’s just a nice quiet place to enjoy the beach, if you go to Daytona and any beach on that side you deal with bigger waves, which isn’t great for young kids like mine, we pretty much just spend time with our family, spend most of the days at the beach, and go out to eat maybe twice while we’re there. It’s lovely but the the slackers don’t do it justice!

Since they're never ever hardly at home, wonder what they're running from? Debtors, stalkers or what?
Dim and J$ are trying to get away from Gin but she attached at Dim’s hip so he can’t get away!

Last edited:

dingdangdong

I actually think it would be weird at this point if Lynn *wasn't* doing something on the side with Tim or Jenn!
I say this because no professional would do what she does. A professional nanny would not be schlepping their stuff around theme parks all the time or just hanging out with Jenn.
It also doesn't appear that she is doing any real work with Jackson (education-wise). She is there to make sure he isn't a pain when his parents are filming.
It's a weird situation.
If Lynn isn't involved with Tim or Jenn in some way, the only explanation is that she is a stan who had very little going on in her life working for the Trackers.
I agree with the being bffs with Jenn part - although I’ve seen no hard evidence they’ve become besties? But like I said, I can barely tolerate their videos anymore - but as for the theme parks, I don’t think her coming along with them to these so they can ride without Jackson registers as weird for the job. If either party was smart enough to insist on contract, with the Trackers “job” being what it is, tagging along to theme parks surely would’ve been part of it.

• Sick

CleanTops

By the way, my lunch yesterday was an apple with peanut butter. The Trackers could never!
That's a dang-good lunch. Have you tried peanut butter with an orange?
My niece once cut up a green bell pepper and some apples, put them in a bowl, and ate it in front of her grandmother. Grandma: "Is that AWL ya gonna eat?!"

You can disagree all you want but it’s a medical fact…which other posters have stated. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you for that. I will continue to respectfully disagree, with no offense to other posters.

Last edited:

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Just curious, why do some Tattlers get so upset with the showing of any frontal cleavage? Totally understand the back cleavage 🤣

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Oh yeah, he's totally a jackass. I just think sometimes we tend to overthink things on here and believe that any little thing that comes out of his or her mouths are a direct response to something we happened to discuss on here, if that makes sense. :)

Yeah, I'm sure it's happened in the past, but I dunno, I think this one was just a dumb "dad" joke relating to how they've been harping about J.'s supposed blueberries obsession in relation to how he's likes hotdogs too.

I do feel bad for the little guy. He's got manipulative, lying fame-whore assholes for parents. :(
i agree. Could have also been pointed at that other dude’s video since I’m sure the Stan’s pointed it out to the slackers

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
Not a weird take at all. When people are thrown together in intimate situations (someone basically living in your home, traveling with you, showing themselves to be better at coparenting your child, etc) you bond. And if you are not in the happiest of circumstances things can occur. Never said nanny wasn't a legit job. Also people cheat on their significant others. No I have never slept with a boss personally but I've known coworkers who have. Also there were accusations about Tim cheating with "fans" in the past. So no it wasn't a weird take at all.
He has always given me "Sleeping with the fans" vibes, not sure why just something about him.

Bellatrix221

It's better to just keep it edited out though, we don't want to give them the upper hand with their stans by running crying that we are posting their address all over a site, if people want to look it up an find it then that's up to them but it just makes us look bad with posting somthing that is personal an it gives them one more thing they can use to their advantage with their stans with about the haters
I got you there, and fixed it so no worries!

Reactions: 5

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I wouldn't eat one rare. My fiance grew up on a ranch and always grimaces when he sees Gordon Ramsay or whoever makes a burger anything less than well done because of the parts of the cow ground meat is made of. And it's funny because he hates having well done everything else. But seriously, I usually end up having to listen to a ten minute rant about brain worms every time there's a pink burger.

Oh and I really do like the Milk Street cookbooks. The show may be a bit lackluster, but the cookbooks are great. The skillet book they released last month has been my weekday meal cookbook of choice for the past month. Made some decent Thai chicken on Friday that took under an hour.
Lol my mum likes watching Gordon Ramsey but my dad can't stand him 😅 makes TV intresting to watch, my dad will give me a row if I give him duck or steak etc that isn't rare, i used to hate seeing anything pink but am getting used to having whole cuts as pink now, but as much as my dad hates Gordon he would certainly turn into him if I served ground meat as pink, he'd be doing the "what are you, a idiot sandwich" with the bun to me over that 😂

Also never heard of milk street cookbooks, I'll need to look that up, I try an find as much recipes as I can to give them a try for somthing new then just adapt how I see fit to them

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Ooh, Dim's been reading and he's pisssssed. Hi Dim, did we get under your "tough" skin? 🖕

"Hot dogs are his favorite fruit. There's a big myth that it's blueberries, but it's NOT."
What was said lol, I'd guess most of the vloggers frequent these boards tbh

I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
View attachment 1343800

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?
I can't be bothered with any of them, there's a god damn super Stan on the PMM thread that's doing my nut in, apparntly PMM has a super successful money making channel 😂😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah I live in Britain and have seen how unhelpful they can be, they either completely ignore the child and the situation (Baby P for example) or they get involved over nothing making a parents life hell. There's no inbetween.

Thankyou for your answer I must have missed where SS were brought up before, I suppose he is being fed, clothed, looked after to an extent that there would be no reason for SS to do anything other than telling them to give him a more balanced healthy diet etc...
Totally agree with you that SS can be useless with not catching the things they should be an getting involved when they shouldnt, from what I've heard is that florida is just as bad as here unfortunately

But yeah, they are definitely shit parents an to a extent do neglect him an his diet is ridiculous but until they physically hit him or deny him food then it's just not at the stage where SS can be involved, as much as they are useless an he has unfortunately hurt himself with his idiot mother, I can't see them ever going as far as to outright abuse him, they might not care for him an he might be a inconvenience but there's a strong difference in just not being bothered with your kid an hating them to the point of intentionally hurting them

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Does the house that sleeps like 10 people not come with enough toilet paper either or do they just normally need this amount for 5 days due to their colon-wrecking diets?

View attachment 1340998
TP in the cooler. Yup, that's where I keep mine. 🤣

Their HOA may cover landscaping, at least for the front of the house...their back yard isn't that big with the pool and screened in patio taking up a good chunk of it.
If it covered landscaping, you'd think it would also cover having the lawns on a timed sprinkler system as does ours down south, the systems go off for about 10 minutes on the designated nights. Quite soothing to listen to the one out on the roadway that turns into a geizer as it turns on... still waiting for the day it hits some unsuspecting person in a golf cart.

Wasn't Tim complaining about the grass dying?

NewMember2020

So I have kind of tuned out of the Dim/Gin show for about six months. Is she pregnant or just still overweight? Also, do they still have the nanny?