Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I’ve considered doing a box meal service myself. Just feel like I’m cooking the same old things all the time. Just want to try it for the variety. Something outside my comfort zone. Just trying new recipes and picking up different ingredients at the grocery store can actually be very stressful for someone like myself (anxiety ridden hag 😉). Speaking of anxiety, I’m shocked Jenn would ride in that golf cart on public streets with all that traffic. I would never be able to do it.
Are you in the UK? I used to feel like that as well before I started looking to some YT vids for new ideas but if you go onto asda an I think tesco might do it as well, you can click on the recipes an it will add all the ingredients it needs into your basket, you can customise it as well so if you already have somthing then you can take it out or if you want to swap somthing out then you can, they have quite a lot of recipes as well, super helpful to be able to look at somthing an not have to note down what you need to go find it

Reactions: 3

JssLG317

VIP Member
I still chuckle over Ginn's comment during one of the live shows - "we eat vegan during the week for health and environmental reasons". Wonder how diligent they are about properly recycling all the packaging that comes with their Purple Carrot kits (and quite a bit of it is still plastic waste)?

Being that they are probably piled up somewhere in the house, shouldn’t be an issue.

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
If you want to watch (Not safe for work if you are in an office and not working from home) "Too Late," by The Weeknd as an example. Be aware if you are sensitive to implied violence this not a video for you. It is a horror movie in a music video.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Ginn realized she couldn't read the comments from one of their vlogs on her phone without her glasses so she finally put them on. Dim is telling some story but Ginn is so busy frowning over comments she doesn't acknowledge him.

Ginn says she "trained for 3 months" to "run" the Star Wars 10K.
Training for what how to stuff her greasy face

DoreenP

I’m actually in Canada, but I’m sure we have similar services. Sometimes we just need a kick in the butt to get going 😉. I’m going to check it out.

2020planner

VIP Member
Send these clips to Aura so they know the grifters are not legitimately holding up their end of the sponsorship. The Trackholes could have just done a completely new read of the provided script in their new video, but no the laziness is strong in both of them. #homemovies
I must have missed something. What end of their sponsorship did they not hold up?

mjm9

VIP Member
Melasma most likely. I’ve had a similar issue ever since I had my daughter (who’s almost 8 now). Sunscreen every single day and consistent skin care keep it at bay a bit better!
“A condition in which brown patches appear on the face.
Melasma can be due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or from sun exposure.”

Let’s hope it not the former with all the drinking she does!

gaga09

She passed away from melanoma? Jenbo really is neglecting herself. I would be wearing rashguards if I were here just because of that

Tim Tracker 79: Boobs, Moobs, and Loss of Views
Yes her obituary is easy to find online. She was really young, 39 I believe. Her skin is looking really rough on her face, chest, and shoulders. And we have seen her burnt several times in the past couple years.

CleanTops

Timmy boy is so arrogant- he thinks- well I’ve survived this long without eating fruit & veggies- J$ will be fine. It’s so wrong.
One of the best ways to avoid diabetes is eating lots of vegetables. However, I respectfully disagree that anyone can get it. A lot of times we don't know where diabetes occurred among our ancestors: could be generations back. This is particularly true of Tim, who has a number of adoptees in his family; and Jenn, who had a lousy relationship with her father and likely has little idea of her blood family history. It may be safer for them to assume that they have diabetes in their lineages, and feed the boy accordingly. The nanny's salad looked yummy. Oh, and shock can result in just about anything happening, such as dark hair turning white overnight. (Again, I am not a doctor; I have Type 2 diabetes via genetic links.)

• Wow

travesty

VIP Member
Ugh, as much as I am annoyed with the Snackers I am also getting annoyed with Disney. I remember when I was a kid it was something a middle class family could easily do, not so much now which is a shame. At least there are other great parks to make up for it, I honestly would rather go to Univeral, Cedar Point, Kings Island, or even Hershey at this point over Disney.
I've been to Kings Island once and it was ok. Never been to Cedar Point, and probably won't bother because I'm not a rollercoaster enthusiast. I would like to visit Hershey park one day. Have you been?

Nightblossom

No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.
Astroworld will forever be missed in SE Texas, I'd give anything to ride the Cyclone or Greased Lightnin' again!

travesty

VIP Member
No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.
I live about 45 minutes from a Six Flags park and I've been there a grand total of 3 times my entire life. :ROFLMAO: I do like the idea of visiting different amusement parks just for the experience, though, even if I'd avoid many of the rides. Dollywood is on my list.

Reactions: 2

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
I love it much more since Christopher Kimble left. Tried watching his Milk Street Kitchen and I don't care for it.
I hate that pretentious twat. Wasted half a page in the magazine each month in order to tell us how superior folks from New England are.

CleanTops

I’m sorry but I find it quite rude and offensive that Jenn is being compared to a manatee. I mean manatees are such beautiful and lovely creatures ! Nothing like thunder thighs Jenn 😂
Manatees won't fight to protect their young, either.

BarkPark97

Has anyone started a thread about theme park shark, and how can I add to that or start one. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to comment this in I am new

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.
Oh we have had our issues with mad cow as well.

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
It's been talked about before but honestly a shitty diet isn't going to be enough for SS, even in Britain its not going do anything, while yes he's being fed absolute junk with nothing good it's not as if he isn't being fed completly, SS are only going to intervene if there's strong evidence that the kid is being starved or beaten etc an they should only ever be used for such cases, I know people have spoken about how little help SS get in America an even in Britain they get little help so really unless he was being absolutely beaten an properly starved then they shouldn't be getting called away from kids who do need that help from experiencing it

Unfortunately I know just how bad this diet can get further down the line, none of my cousins 3 kids eat any fruit or veg because their mum couldn't be bothered making them if they said no an they all grew up with just as bad a diet as J has now, all 3 are teens now an have crappy health which will probably only get worse as they get older
Yeah I live in Britain and have seen how unhelpful they can be, they either completely ignore the child and the situation (Baby P for example) or they get involved over nothing making a parents life hell. There's no inbetween.

Thankyou for your answer I must have missed where SS were brought up before, I suppose he is being fed, clothed, looked after to an extent that there would be no reason for SS to do anything other than telling them to give him a more balanced healthy diet etc...