The Tim Tracker #77 Walking on Eggshells and Banana Peels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll put it in the description down below” I am so bleeping sick of hearing that tit every 30 seconds. Jesus Christ if I could just trade mark that saying I’d be a billionaire in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First 4 mins- who gives a F about animals. Let’s talk about the food. Oh & Timmy boy- Zinc Oxide sunscreen is reef friendly. It does sink in.

Reactions: 12
I’ll bet Jenn regrets taking this picture. And now Holy Moly will suffer Jenn’s holy wrath for allowing it to see the light of day. I’m shocked she didn’t confiscate every electronic device they own to ensure they are wiped clean of their shame.
9FF3B852-C639-469E-B975-E827A56C5F2D.jpeg

And I’ll bet Jenn is one of those people that loves to flaunt her gold castaway club lanyard and make sure everyone knows she’s cooler than they are.

Let’s not forget that their first 2 disney cruises were hosted and paid for by Disney. Meanwhile everyone else has to pay thousands of $$$ and wait years to actually earn their status. They are absolutely shameless and out of touch with the very hands that feed them to make poorly-produced gluttonous vlogs, 1 after the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
<<snip>>

As it is, I have taken every grandchild to DL for their 8th birthday. Just the two of us. And just as each grandchild is unique, so are the DL celebrations!

<<snip>>
you can adopt my wife. Im a pretty successful contractor. I could paint your house or install some new flooring while you take her on a Disney trip.
....joking not joking as the kids say.

Look I understand that not everyone has a warm relationship with their family but please dont try to fake that you are close if in fact you are not. You have to be more honest if you are going to show them on vacation and theyre not hugging the grandchild in every shot.

Reactions: 8
Her hair was this flattened to her head before she even got wet. Imagine barely doing anything with your life, not having to deal with a fulltime job or having to take care of kids, or any actual adult responsibilities, and you still look way older than your actual age.
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 7.18.00 PM.png

This poor dolphin. :(
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 7.20.44 PM.png

Ginn: "We made sure to ask how accessible the dolphin experience is. And it's a very accessible activity."
(goes into no detail whatsoever about what "very accessible" means) :rolleyes:

They yammered on about how important it is to protect the oceans while spending like 10% of their lives aboard cruise ships, which are notoriously horrific for the environment and the oceans.

Not judging anyone here who cruises (so do I on rare occasion), just pointing out their hypocrisy.
"Um, whatever, like, we drive a Tesla and save water by not showering!" 🥴😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jackie Super Enthused's Disney Dream video was refreshingly good. They stayed in a nice but not ridiculously priced room (for a Disney Cruise). They showed up on time for every event. You actually learn some things about the Cruise along the way. When the elevators were too crowded they walked up or down the stairs instead. Something an out of shape I can't even climb a ten foot floatie without getting exhausted, Jenn would not do. Sure there are the Jackie here are my feet walking and see me react shots but it was way better than anything the Tracker's put out.

Ginn was disappointed in the size of the soft pretzels. So were her neck rolls.
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 7.42.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 7.45.14 PM.png

Seriously, the elementary level of these descriptions kills me. o_O
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 7.47.40 PM.png

• Sick
Another vlog, another bunch of misinformation and poor reflection of the place they are being sponsored. You are being brought to Discovery Cove to show off the park, it's your job... you're just showing us your home movies. No tour of the park, showing the areas. When I first went there it was kind of confusing and easy to get lost until you understood the layout. No showing of all the places you can place your belongings or sunbathe if you can't afford the $300+ cabanas, of which there are MANY nooks and crannies. Only a brief shot of one of the shops. No showing of the river, the oasis where the otters and monkeys are. No animal meet and greets. Didnt go over how the normal, non cabana folks would go about getting a wetsuit, vest, floatie, or snorkel gear... If I was watching this for the first time and hadn't been to discovery Cove before, I'd have no idea of half of the offerings. Its just them enjoying a day at the park. I love when the term home movies is used for them, because that's all these videos are. Nothing informative. Back when I first started watching them, I don't think I noticed how little they actually knew about anything really, but they were enjoyable enough to watch their little home videos. That was the reason I even started working at Discovery Cove was because I saw one of their videos with a lifeguard in the background sitting on a rock having a good time and I was like omg I want to do that 😂 in all reality it had nothing to do with them showing the park off when I look back on it now, because when I started I had no clue where I was or what was going on because all they did in that vlog was drink and hangout. Annoying that they continue to bring them back, but DC loves those subscriber numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed that, honestly Jenn over the last few weeks has become even lazier with interactions and parenting, she might aswell just admit she doesn't actually care for him at this point, nothing screams I regret having a kid and just want to lead a kid free life than hiring someone to take over as the parent and making a big deal about doing childfree activities all the time. I watched another vlog of parents recently and they were talking to the camera or eachother but constantly looking around for their kid and making effort with their kid and they are much richer/successful than the trackers.
But yet she wants another kid 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Initial thoughts on the newest Discovery Cove vlog:
We don't talk about the Holy Covidy, we don't talk about what happened on the Holy Covidy cruise.
Why is she guffaw laughing while underwater?
It's a cool place, we didn't get to see so much of it, they love it for the cabana cuntcierge.
It was a very fancy time with wasted fruit, I guess.
lying around in bed filming their underchins
I read this as, lounging about in their flimsy underchins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welp, Jackie/Super Enthused, and Oyby both went on Disney cruises (different cruises) now and put out vlogs this week. I haven't watched Jackie's yet, but Oyby's was better than anything Tim puts out because he films them the way I imagine I would do a cruise. His parents came along and they snorkeled, hung out in the water on floaties they bought at 5 Below, brought along their own beach towels and beach gear from home, played games on the beach, spent time together on deck getting drinks and talking etc., and he didn't put his camera all up in everyone's face while they ate their food. He also wandered around and showed so much more of the ship, went out super early and showed it deserted which was kind of fun plus featured areas Tim has never shown. I find him pleasant and normal -- someone on this forum suggested his channel a long time ago, but I can't remember who.

I think it is funny how the vloggers are all doing cruises now, but will make T&J's look worse because they aren't flaunting cuntierge, avoiding family members, whining about FOMO, eating 6 meals a day, and lying around in bed filming their underchins as they lament on all they didn't do. 😆
I've been thinking the same thing about Oyby's cruise videos, especially watching them alongside Tim's videos while they're doing similar things. I really love when he spends time with his family because they all seem to genuinely enjoy being together, but in this series he also understands how to show their time on the cruise without having the camera on them 24/7. When they went to Castaway Cay, his dad used the tram to get to the beach while the rest of the group walked, and he just mentioned that and moved on. He didn't feel the need to continue to make comments about it the way Tim does with his mom's mobility or his dad's vision. I have noticed that his dad does move a little slower when they do vacations together or go to the parks, and I'm not sure if he's ever mentioned why but it's also not really any of our business to know why. He seems to really respect his parents' boundaries while still including them in his content.

I also LOVE the way he films their food and meals - quick shots of plates and no talking into the camera with their mouths full. If they ever DO review food while eating, they hold a hand in front of their mouths while they chew. It's such a small detail to be aware of while filming, but I hate that Tim and Jen completely lack that awareness while filming themselves eating food. I still believe Roy is eating what he's reviewing without seeing him chew every single bite into the camera.

I wish I could remember who originally suggested him because he really is very pleasant to watch, he makes really interesting content in such an oversaturated genre. The Trackers could really learn a LOT about good content if they watched a few of his videos - and don't worry, I understand what a ridiculous suggestion that is. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Discovery Cove seems like it is a lot fun and unique but man... it's expensive

Reactions: 11
Still catching up on the last thread, but just to say after watching their cruise videos, I never want to go on a Disney cruise... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
“I’ll put it in the description down below” I am so bleeping sick of hearing that tit every 30 seconds. Jesus Christ if I could just trade mark that saying I’d be a billionaire in no time.
Came here to say this too 😄

“We’re at Discovery Cove. We’ve been here before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescrIptiondownbelow.

Now we’re going to swim with dolphins, which we’ve done before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

And now we’re putting these helmets on and going underwater with fish, which we did years ago and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

we’llputalinktothatinthedescruptiondownbelow, Please watch our old out of date videos, we’re losing views!!!’

Why would I watch an old video of something you’re literally just about to do in this video?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker- but spotted this on a FB group I’m in - seems the HHN shirt is back out again!
Always got that mouth open

Lol they are so disorganized.

Jenn has another dumb hat.

Uh, at the vlog 4:00-6:00 min mark, Tim is explaining a bunch of stuff and in his glasses reflection you see Jenn standing around staring at him and then looking over and away, and there is Lynn trying to change J into his swim gear and Jenn is just STANDING THERE. It is so bizarre to watch this. And at one point you hear what sounds like him screeching out (probably just being a normal 2 year old) and Jenn doesn't appear to even move. Wtf? Right after that, Tim says J is going to swim with Lynn while they go swim with the dolphins. I just can't wrap my mind around being there with your child and standing around doing nothing while another adult gets them ready.
Timmy and jembo y'all are some horrible parents to let stanny Lyn raised raise your miracle child

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Came here to say this too 😄

“We’re at Discovery Cove. We’ve been here before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescrIptiondownbelow.

Now we’re going to swim with dolphins, which we’ve done before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

And now we’re putting these helmets on and going underwater with fish, which we did years ago and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

we’llputalinktothatinthedescruptiondownbelow, Please watch our old out of date videos, we’re losing views!!!’

Why would I watch an old video of something you’re literally just about to do in this video?!!
Honestly they do the same stuff time and time and time again. If it wasn't for Jenn's ever expanding, bloated corpse they could literally put up vlogs from 2 or 3 years ago and nobody would notice. God they live a very boring life. All those resources and it's luxury Groundhog Day. No wonder they are miserable. They'll be practically suicidal when the cash dries up and they can't escape on the same cruise once a month.

Reactions: 17
No showing of all the places you can place your belongings
To be fair, they did show lockers.

The one thing that bothered me was Tim showing off the refreshments. Sorry, I don't want my general admission to have beer/other alcohol included in the price. I can see paying extra for it (assuming he gave the correct info and he did say the high end beer was extra). Having potential drunk people around sea animals and water is not a good mix to me. So even paying for it seems odd.

As far as him complaining about the long lines for lunch. It seems like alot of other people have poor planning when it comes to planning their day there. Esp. if others have a 115pm swim with the animals reservation. To me 1230 is late for lunch. Go at 1100/1130.

If they are "invited" out. Yay, free day out (barring the $300 cabana I am assuming they paid for). So I can see them taking advantage of free stuff. Part of me is surprised they even did the day if they could not film it, as you know, if they can't film it they won't go. I guess they can't turn down free! LOL.

I am not a parent. BUT why not show what you can do with the kid WITHOUT a bleeping nanny? Unless I missed it, can kids Jacksons age go? Is there a parent/adult swap so each of the adults take advantage of the activities if they won't let 2 year old's meet the animals (barring the kid friendly stuff they did show). Face it dumbasses, you are a family channel now. Show stuff you can do with a kid. If you go on a cruise and you want to do adult stuff. Show the babysitting services if offered of you want to have a kid free evening at Remy's.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.