The Tim Tracker #77 Walking on Eggshells and Banana Peels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim, if you're going to try to act smarter than your wife (which isn't hard), try to at least be correct. He tells her she "added an extra syllable" to "relay". No Dim, I think what you meant is just that she put the emphasis on the wrong syllable, she didn't add an extra syllable. He also always tells her it's "debarkation" not "disembarkation", but either works.

This is the guy who says he'll "quantify" what he means when he says DVC.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Frozen blueberries are a treat for J$!"

Dim, fruit should never be a "treat", it should be a staple of his diet. Of course they go for the cheaper frozen version rather than fresh. Of course they'll do a bunch of gratuitous pretzel-eating shots, but mysteriously they just skip footage of actually eating blueberries.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Frozen blueberries are a treat for J$!"

Dim, fruit should never be a "treat", it should be a staple of his diet. Of course they go for the cheaper frozen version rather than fresh. Of course they'll do a bunch of gratuitous pretzel-eating shots, but mysteriously they just skip footage of actually eating blueberries.
WHAT IS TIM's PROBLEM?! There are fresh berries all over the markets right now. Just buy them all. Overindulge in the spring and summer while they're here.

Frozen berries are a fall back for when they're not fresh.

Reactions: 23
That’s written like a bleeping 6 year old doing his homework on what he did at the weekend. She’s a twit.
One thing I've been meaning to ask, since I didn't care to go through their backlog to see if it's answered. Does anyone know what the highest level of education the two completed? I'm assuming Jenbo just has a high school degree at the most and hasn't even been to technical skill based on her inability to do anything useful, but I'm curious if that's actually the case. Dim at least looks like he might be able to get an associates in basketweaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dim decides to judge Cookie Monster for being dirty ("he is a mess in the kitchen! how does he wash his hands?"), as he films from his dirty house. Don't throw rocks at dirty glass houses, Dim. Just keep licking your fingers and shut up.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.37.58 AM.png

Again with the hand-feeding, seriously. If you turned off the damn screen your child is fixated on, you wouldn't have to be the one shoving food in his mouth cause he wouldn't be so distracted.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.42.09 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
One thing I've been meaning to ask, since I didn't care to go through their backlog to see if it's answered. Does anyone know what the highest level of education the two completed? I'm assuming Jenbo just has a high school degree at the most and hasn't even been to technical skill based on her inability to do anything useful, but I'm curious if that's actually the case. Dim at least looks like he might be able to get an associates in basketweaving.
They both graduated from High School.

Tim has no further education or training that I'm aware of.

Jenn claims she went to college but I see no signs of that in her writing, research or work ethic. She also shares no "when I was in school" stories that are typical of those who go on to college. The story as we're guessing is that she may have attended one semester, dropped out when she realized it's hard to grift through school, shacked up with a boyfriend living on a campus and is using that as her factual basis for "going to college".

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
WHAT IS TIM's PROBLEM?! There are fresh berries all over the markets right now. Just buy them all. Overindulge in the spring and summer while they're here.

Frozen berries are a fall back for when they're not fresh.
I thought the same thing. And when he said they are. “Treat”….

He’s not a bleeping dog goddamn. He’s a human and FRESH or frozen fruit shouldn’t be a treat. It should be a daily staple

Holy tit I hate these two idiots so damn much

LOL, she repeatedly wore her Harry Styles shirt over two days of filming. Yuck. Also, she waddles SO MUCH when she's walking to the kitchen, the damn camera is going up and down.

Ginn: "Cooking makes me feel zen. But it's also stressful." Wow, such deep thoughts Ginn.

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.45.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.46.08 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Again with the hand-feeding, seriously. If you turned off the damn screen your child is fixated on, you wouldn't have to be the one shoving food in his mouth cause he wouldn't be so distracted.
View attachment 1325980
But he wants to be just like mommy and watch the screen whenever he's doing something! Come on!

TBF, I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I'm usually watching YouTube when I cook and I tend to watch something from a streaming service when I eat. HOWEVER, when my step kiddos were young, we always ate meals at the table and no screens were involved. It's called being a responsible parent, Trackers!

Reactions: 11
LOL, she repeatedly wore her Harry Styles shirt over two days of filming. Yuck. Also, she waddles SO MUCH when she's walking to the kitchen, the damn camera is going up and down.

Ginn: "Cooking makes me feel zen. But it's also stressful." Wow, such deep thoughts Ginn.

View attachment 1325989 View attachment 1325990
She calls that pasta salad recipe “super easy, we’ll not super easy…kind of complicated”

It’s bleeping pasta, olives, and arugula you stupid witch

• Haha
That arugula was absolutely drenched in dressing. 😆 The dressing she tried to say was healthier because it had sugar to cut down on the acidity? Um. I guess at least it wasn't fried though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She might be making healthier meals, but who’s to say they aren’t turning off the camera and really pigging out. They can’t seem to have a meal without desserts. So it’s realistic to think that they’ll eat something vaguely “healthy” for the camera because of us 3 unwell and then have a 2nd meal ready to go. They clearly have a food addiction so there is no way she’s eating that small wrap and going to claim she’s full.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to capture a clip of Jenn walking into J$'s room after he woke up from his nap. She's doing this, like, old-granny power waddle.

Anyway, I hate when they do these home vlogs spread out over multiple days because it screws up the plate count. Plate count for the June 7th vlog: added 2 more each. Holy serving-size, Batman.

plate-tracker.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They both graduated from High School.

Tim has no further education or training that I'm aware of.

Jenn claims she went to college but I see no signs of that in her writing, research or work ethic. She also shares no "when I was in school" stories that are typical of those who go on to college. The story as we're guessing is that she may have attended one semester, dropped out when she realized it's hard to grift through school, shacked up with a boyfriend living on a campus and is using that as her factual basis for "going to college".
Thank you. Yeah, I can just see her being a one semester student who finds it too hard to wake up for class. I'm actually surprised she got into school based off of her writing/general way she acts. I guess it could've been a local junior college or something.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.