Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dub Dublington

Heeeyy Guuuyyzzz!!!
Long time lurker but freshly minted member of the “unwell”
So this day 6 vlog finally broke me. I knew they had become completely unrelatable but now it’s just straight up lies. The way they tried to control the Covid narrative….
I could almost buy it, however if you look closely at about 9:15 when they go back to the room and Jennbo says to the buddy “are you gonna say hello to grandpa” if you look outside, you can clearly see the ship is in port - not at Sea. Buildings in the background….
Also, the pre lunch on the aft of the ship just after is also in port, you can see land AND another cruise ship alongside them, and Dim is mysteriously absent….
If I had to guess, this footage was cut in from their Grand Cayman day where they stayed on the ship, no way the buffet is that quiet on a sea day.
Considering they had “such a full day guyzzz” I can’t help but wonder what got left out to put old footage in
1B7C1EFC-0E85-4019-94E0-A0BFC6103E78.jpeg
9F266D7E-139A-4D15-A3D6-0DEC4BBDA207.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

quietcandy

VIP Member
So, SuperEnthused just posted her first Disney cruise vlog day 1 and she mentioned how the health center has free anti sea-sickness medication to grab right outside the room, just in case you need any. When has TTT EVER mentioned anything like that on ANY of their cruises? Even their lying "First cruise ever!" vlogs from years ago didn't go over any of the tips Jackie put into her vlog.

Why are we constantly learning things from other vlogs that TTT should be showcasing in their vlogs? Oh right, because it's home movies, not actual helpful travel vlogs.

Reactions: 40

JL7791

Man, they must be desperate for views to have to resort to doing shit like this :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

2022-06-06 11_21_33-(81) His Favorite Themed Vacation Rental So Far! _ This House Has A Pirate...png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Jen237

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight! They’re going to use their human prop as an excuse to stay at yet another Disney resort in order to get a lightning lane for the mine train coaster so their prop can ride it because he is now tall enough to ride and Ginn really wants him to ride it ?.. These two are seriously fucked up with their priorities 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 36

quietcandy

VIP Member
So, instead of tracking individual food items, like a hut dog or seafood, I'm just going to track the insane amount of plates each of them eat per vlog.

plate-tracker.png

This is going to be painful :(

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"I'm a cruise guy now" says the guy who:

*Books boring excursions and complains about how they picked the wrong thing.
*Books two vans on a tour that can fit 10 in one van.
*Can't win one fucking game of trivia after how many cruises? 😆
*Has not given real, useful information about cruises, the ships, the itinerary, what activities are on the ship, how he booked things, reviews of other activities besides endless food.
*Appears most excited about seeing furries on the cruise and having imaginary conversations with them, after seeing them millions of times before in every theme park.
*Doesn't seem to understand how things work and arrives late to things.

Such vloggers. Very cruise people. Wow. 🙄😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Lol they are so disorganized.

Jenn has another dumb hat.

Uh, at the vlog 4:00-6:00 min mark, Tim is explaining a bunch of stuff and in his glasses reflection you see Jenn standing around staring at him and then looking over and away, and there is Lynn trying to change J into his swim gear and Jenn is just STANDING THERE. It is so bizarre to watch this. And at one point you hear what sounds like him screeching out (probably just being a normal 2 year old) and Jenn doesn't appear to even move. Wtf? Right after that, Tim says J is going to swim with Lynn while they go swim with the dolphins. I just can't wrap my mind around being there with your child and standing around doing nothing while another adult gets them ready.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Dingdam

“I’ll put it in the description down below” I am so fucking sick of hearing that shit every 30 seconds. Jesus Christ if I could just trade mark that saying I’d be a billionaire in no time.
Came here to say this too 😄

“We’re at Discovery Cove. We’ve been here before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescrIptiondownbelow.

Now we’re going to swim with dolphins, which we’ve done before and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

And now we’re putting these helmets on and going underwater with fish, which we did years ago and we’llputalinktothatinthedescriptiondownbelow

we’llputalinktothatinthedescruptiondownbelow, Please watch our old out of date videos, we’re losing views!!!’

Why would I watch an old video of something you’re literally just about to do in this video?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh Jenn tell me more about how Universals twitter account should not troll fans…

Should they bully them? Encourage their fans to attack random people? Shame tourists?

Please enlighten me on how to properly run a twitter account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

quietcandy

VIP Member
At 1:30ish there's this super awkward exchange between T+J where Tim walks up to Jenn filming the deck "one last time" with this "hurry the fuck up, woman, why aren't you even remotely ready yet?!" look on his face. He is seriously mean-mugging her during this and it's just awkward AF.

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 3.15.00 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new Tim Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Quasimodo

The Slackers are in the middle up their most recent CUNTcierge Cruise Voyage, the next vlog uploaded should be the date that the HM's Wife tested positive for Rona. We will see how Ginn edits the footage to either pretend it didn't happen or try to frame it as they never were in close contact with her.
maury-well.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

mjm9

VIP Member
The group is eight people. This company’s vans hold up to 10 guests. Yet Tim reserves two vans (typical Tim). He proceeds to place Jackpot in one van while he jumps in the OTHER van with the blob and his parents.

I wish that they had just shown his parents were on the cruise and left it at that. Tim does not show love and respect towards them. I hate how he and the blob only show his parents to make fun of and get a good chuckle at their expense.

He does nothing to create opportunities for them to spend time with their youngest and only grandson. In fact, Tim impedes this.

btw - @Quasimodo....you are on 🔥!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28