The Tim Tracker #77 Walking on Eggshells and Banana Peels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group is eight people. This company’s vans hold up to 10 guests. Yet Tim reserves two vans (typical Tim). He proceeds to place Jackpot in one van while he jumps in the OTHER van with the blob and his parents.

I wish that they had just shown his parents were on the cruise and left it at that. Tim does not show love and respect towards them. I hate how he and the blob only show his parents to make fun of and get a good chuckle at their expense.

He does nothing to create opportunities for them to spend time with their youngest and only grandson. In fact, Tim impedes this.

btw - @Quasimodo....you are on 🔥!!

I am behind on videos and new to this forum. Please be kind. 🤣 Anyways, anymore I almost can't stand to watch them. Everything they do is lazy. Their house is a hot mess, ALWAYS. They are exhausted taking care of one kid and they want another. They show up for stuff late and act annoyed because they aren't granted their royal access. I know I'm not perfect. I started my own youtube channel a month ago because of them. I wanted to show people how REAL people live and not flaunt my newly found wealth in others face.

Reactions: 14
I am behind on videos and new to this forum. Please be kind. 🤣 Anyways, anymore I almost can't stand to watch them. Everything they do is lazy. Their house is a hot mess, ALWAYS. They are exhausted taking care of one kid and they want another. They show up for stuff late and act annoyed because they aren't granted their royal access. I know I'm not perfect. I started my own youtube channel a month ago because of them. I wanted to show people how REAL people live and not flaunt my newly found wealth in others face.
Welcome! Feel free to rant away! I think 99.99% of us here used to enjoy the channel to some capacity and now that they have changed so much it that created this community of "unwell". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome! Feel free to rant away! I think 99.99% of us here used to enjoy the channel to some capacity and now that they have changed so much it that created this community of "unwell". :ROFLMAO:
Your profile picture cracks me up! Thanks for the welcome! Let me stretch my fingers and rant. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It won't be long till they no longer associate with Holy Moly. Seems like their friends come and go faster than I my bed sheets. What's up with that? I really liked Jim and Nicole. Does anyone know what happened there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It won't be long till they no longer associate with Holy Moly. Seems like their friends come and go faster than I my bed sheets. What's up with that? I really liked Jim and Nicole. Does anyone know what happened there?
nicole bought jenn an iron for christmas and they were never seen again. once they were done using them for cast member/give kids the world clout/jackson’s birthday party, that was the straw that broke jenn’s massive back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn and Dim like to alternate on who is feeling nipply.

BCBE7296-4F01-4346-8197-1734E1F81357.jpeg

Also, poor Grover, having to take a pic with JennyBlueberry.
B5BE1F56-B1F4-4FC9-B02B-9A2B6B463F49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He looks like a creepy old man
He is, he's 40. Probably more than 1/2 way to death at the rate he takes care of his body.
It just struck me (again) how wrong it is for a 40 year old man to be walking through family theme parks filming people and things to make cash off of by posting on the internet. I think that's the definition of creeper.

It could be different if he were involved in a story being told, but Jenn and Tim still have trouble grasping the concept. They think having an intro and an outro is what a story is. 🤣 🤦‍♀️ :poop: Jenn should start analyzing those 30 books a day she's been reading to see how they tell a story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ginn and Dim like to alternate on who is feeling nipply.

View attachment 1309035

Also, poor Grover, having to take a pic with JennyBlueberry.
View attachment 1309037
Why does every pic of Buddy look like he’s been wearing the same filled diaper. If they aren’t going to potty train him they could at least keep up with changings. 🙄 The scrunched up face isn’t doing her any favors either. My 1st thought was Mama Fratelli from Goonies.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Welp, Jackie/Super Enthused, and Oyby both went on Disney cruises (different cruises) now and put out vlogs this week. I haven't watched Jackie's yet, but Oyby's was better than anything Tim puts out because he films them the way I imagine I would do a cruise. His parents came along and they snorkeled, hung out in the water on floaties they bought at 5 Below, brought along their own beach towels and beach gear from home, played games on the beach, spent time together on deck getting drinks and talking etc., and he didn't put his camera all up in everyone's face while they ate their food. He also wandered around and showed so much more of the ship, went out super early and showed it deserted which was kind of fun plus featured areas Tim has never shown. I find him pleasant and normal -- someone on this forum suggested his channel a long time ago, but I can't remember who.

I think it is funny how the vloggers are all doing cruises now, but will make T&J's look worse because they aren't flaunting cuntierge, avoiding family members, whining about FOMO, eating 6 meals a day, and lying around in bed filming their underchins as they lament on all they didn't do. 😆

Reactions: 19
Welcome! I love when newbies join in here. It means many more have seen the light.

Reactions: 10
Welcome! I remember finding this forum and feeling such relief that I wasn't the only person that had great antipathy for the Snackers.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.