The Tim Tracker #77 Walking on Eggshells and Banana Peels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discovery Cove Vlog...super shady disclosure at the beginning of the vlog in true Tracker fashion.

Reactions: 11
Lol they are so disorganized.

Jenn has another dumb hat.

Uh, at the vlog 4:00-6:00 min mark, Tim is explaining a bunch of stuff and in his glasses reflection you see Jenn standing around staring at him and then looking over and away, and there is Lynn trying to change J into his swim gear and Jenn is just STANDING THERE. It is so bizarre to watch this. And at one point you hear what sounds like him screeching out (probably just being a normal 2 year old) and Jenn doesn't appear to even move. Wtf? Right after that, Tim says J is going to swim with Lynn while they go swim with the dolphins. I just can't wrap my mind around being there with your child and standing around doing nothing while another adult gets them ready.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ginn would rather gossip with Lyn than pay attention to her kid.

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 4.22.11 PM.png

Until she remembers she has to pretend to be a doting mother on camera.
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 4.23.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Tone deaf Jenn in the outro... saying how they just got off their cruise but their cabana felt like their own personal port off a cruise ship, and it didn't feel like they were in Florida. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Burger alert! (one last one for May)
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 4.35.33 PM.png

If you're getting a burger + waffle fries, do you really also need a wrap and a potato salad and carrot cake? Good lord. Dim just scans over the "vaaaaarious fruits!" and doesn't bother. Can't have the fruit taking up precious space for the unhealthy stuff!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1309268

If you're getting a burger + waffle fries, do you really also need a wrap and a potato salad and carrot cake? Good lord. Dim just scans over the "vaaaaarious fruits!" and doesn't bother. Can't have the fruit taking up precious space for the unhealthy stuff!
That’s an insane amount of food for one person. I don’t understand how he isn’t 300+ pounds.

Just saw this and had to come here to see if anyone else noticed that!!
Even DC was like, "no but seriously, EAT SOME FREAKING FRUIT HERE'S A WHOLE PLATTER YOU IDIOTS".
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 5.06.13 PM.png

Another continuing theme with the Slackers - "uh oh it's time to leave? We don't want to leave! We're just going to outstay our welcome and keep yapping and filiming away! What do you mean the employees have to start closing up shop? Whatever, they should be so lucky to have us! *fake drunken laugh*"

That’s an insane amount of food for one person. I don’t understand how he isn’t 300+ pounds.
Notably Ginn didn't include any footage of her 5 plates of food, which was even more than Dim's. Don't think we've forgotten what we saw in your Instastories, Ginn.

Whenever Stanny is about it sounds as though Jenn just done with Jackson. No more being an adult for Jenn.
No more caring about our offspring because someone else is here and responsible for them.
View attachment 1309268

Um... one slice of tomato, pickled cucumber and carrot cake.

He's got plenty of fruit and vegetables! :giggle:

Really though, I believe he has food aversions, fresh anything being one. For him, the more processed it is, the better.

• Heart
They yammered on about how important it is to protect the oceans while spending like 10% of their lives aboard cruise ships, which are notoriously horrific for the environment and the oceans.

Not judging anyone here who cruises (so do I on rare occasion), just pointing out their hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ginn would rather gossip with Lyn than pay attention to her kid.

View attachment 1309232

Until she remembers she has to pretend to be a doting mother on camera.
View attachment 1309235
I noticed that, honestly Jenn over the last few weeks has become even lazier with interactions and parenting, she might aswell just admit she doesn't actually care for him at this point, nothing screams I regret having a kid and just want to lead a kid free life than hiring someone to take over as the parent and making a big deal about doing childfree activities all the time. I watched another vlog of parents recently and they were talking to the camera or eachother but constantly looking around for their kid and making effort with their kid and they are much richer/successful than the trackers.

ginn explaining to j$ about the netting being replaced over the aviary. 🙄 in general, i couldn't understand anything he said.

Reactions: 9
This is really concerning, especially with someone who is supposedly trying to conceive. She’s almost unrecognizable, she’s so swollen.
When jembo was getting out the water looks like she had a hard time coming up the steps breathing hard

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.