The Tim Tracker #77 Walking on Eggshells and Banana Peels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Tim Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Quasimodo

The Slackers are in the middle up their most recent CUNTcierge Cruise Voyage, the next vlog uploaded should be the date that the HM's Wife tested positive for Rona. We will see how Ginn edits the footage to either pretend it didn't happen or try to frame it as they never were in close contact with her.
maury-well.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The group is eight people. This company’s vans hold up to 10 guests. Yet Tim reserves two vans (typical Tim). He proceeds to place Jackpot in one van while he jumps in the OTHER van with the blob and his parents.

I wish that they had just shown his parents were on the cruise and left it at that. Tim does not show love and respect towards them. I hate how he and the blob only show his parents to make fun of and get a good chuckle at their expense.

He does nothing to create opportunities for them to spend time with their youngest and only grandson. In fact, Tim impedes this.

btw - @Quasimodo....you are on 🔥!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After having not really watched Tim's videos since the new year, I've been keeping up with this CovidCruise saga, and it's fascinating how poor of a videographer Tim is. Not only is the editing piss poor (as Jenn hasn't improved in over ten years on YouTube), but Tim is incredibly shaky with the camera in a way I hadn't remembered. The shots at dinner were so zoomed in it was physically uncomfortable to watch. You'd think after this long doing one thing they would have improved, but they have both fallen into complacency, as they think that they can film the way they did in 2011 and still make the big bucks. I hope their income is coming crashing down and hard, cold reality hits them in the face. I've been at my job for about a decade, and I can't imagine not improving at all in that time.

Reactions: 22
I wish that they had just shown his parents were on the cruise and left it at that. Tim does not show love and respect towards them. I hate how he and the blob only show his parents to make fun of and get a good chuckle at their expense.

He does nothing to create opportunities for them to spend time with their youngest and only grandson. In fact, Tim impedes this.

This. I have no idea why they even invited them on this cruise in the first place. To show fake compassion and love to his parents for the Stans??? Does he think it'll increase the views??

They don't even PRETEND to have a good time with them FFS. You would have no idea they were Dim's parents just by watching this gong show of a vlog.

:poop: :poop: :poop:

Reactions: 15
This. I have no idea why they even invited them on this cruise in the first place. To show fake compassion and love to his parents for the Stans??? Does he think it'll increase the views??

They don't even PRETEND to have a good time with them FFS. You would have no idea they were Dim's parents just by watching this gong show of a vlog.

:poop: :poop: :poop:
Bet they were thinking, "Hell, we could've stayed home and watched our shows but ohhhhhhhhhhh NO, he insisted we come."

The group is eight people. This company’s vans hold up to 10 guests. Yet Tim reserves two vans (typical Tim). He proceeds to place Jackpot in one van while he jumps in the OTHER van with the blob and his parents.

Two vans are more impressive/important than one sad one van.. that's how ole Timmeh rolls.. :poop:

Reactions: 8
I have no idea why they even invited them on this cruise in the first place.
Right!
Why did Tim invite them if they weren’t going to have access to Jackson?

I would have loved to spent time with a toddler grandchild on a cruise. They might not remember anything, but I would have all those memories of our time spent together.

As it is, I have taken every grandchild to DL for their 8th birthday. Just the two of us. And just as each grandchild is unique, so are the DL celebrations!

Bet they were thinking, "Hell, we could've stayed home and watched our shows but ohhhhhhhhhhh NO, he insisted we come."

Two vans are more impressive/important than one sad one van.. that's how ole Timmeh rolls.. :poop:
THAT and Tim didn’t read about the van guest capacity before he made the reservation. He seemed to regret his mistake when they got there. So what does he do? Throws Jackson in one van and he hops in the other. Just another act of a loving, caring father visiting a foreign country. 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit: it makes me so angry the way Tim frames his parents as just being old and disabled.
They are so much more than that!
I am sure they given back plenty to society.
Whereas, Tim and the blob only TAKE from society!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Right!
Why did Tim invite them if they weren’t going to have access to Jackson?

I would have loved to spent time with a toddler grandchild on a cruise. They might not remember anything, but I would have all those memories of our time spent together.

As it is, I have taken every grandchild to DL for their 8th birthday. Just the two of us. And just as each grandchild is unique, so are the DL celebrations!
That's so sweet. My grandparents took me to Disney World when I was young a few times and it's one of my favorite memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1654017095366.png

So Jackson stayed with them in the suite. Going by him saying "everyone" and not just JennBo in the closet sequence above. I still want to know where was the nanny? Was she in the suite this time as well? Was she with TimBo's parents? Either situation seems awkward. Did they buy a 3rd cabin just for her? The ship showed cabins available a couple of days before sailing.

Reactions: 11
Time for a new Tim Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Quasimodo

The Slackers are in the middle up their most recent CUNTcierge Cruise Voyage, the next vlog uploaded should be the date that the HM's Wife tested positive for Rona. We will see how Ginn edits the footage to either pretend it didn't happen or try to frame it as they never were in close contact with her. View attachment 1308096
Just waiting patiently for these idiots about the covid cuntcreige cruise

Reactions: 6
They're nearly 2 weeks into the new cruise series and the day 1 vlog is sitting at only (roughly) 40% of the views of the "bUcKeT LiSt" cruise day 1 vlog... Safe to say when you put out regurgitated content, people just don't care

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1308330

So Jackson stayed with them in the suite. Going by him saying "everyone" and not just JennBo in the closet sequence above. I still want to know where was the nanny? Was she in the suite this time as well? Was she with TimBo's parents? Either situation seems awkward. Did they buy a 3rd cabin just for her? The ship showed cabins available a couple of days before sailing.
All questions to ask them during their next live!

You know they will never tell the truth....on their own.

Reactions: 7

Soon karma is going to come and get Timmy and Humpty Dumpty just wait

They're nearly 2 weeks into the new cruise series and the day 1 vlog is sitting at only (roughly) 40% of the views of the "bUcKeT LiSt" cruise day 1 vlog... Safe to say when you put out regurgitated content, people just don't care
Good. I love this for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The zoom is to make sure the Nanny isn’t on camera.
True, but there are better ways to film dinner without all the shaky cam or zooming so close I can see each individual herb floating in sauce. All Ears uses the Osmo Pocket with built in stabilizer and as a result their videos are always so smooth and not nausea inducing. Tim just thinks that having the biggest camera in the room makes up for not learning how to use one for a decade. Compensating, perhaps?

Reactions: 14
After having not really watched Tim's videos since the new year, I've been keeping up with this CovidCruise saga, and it's fascinating how poor of a videographer Tim is. Not only is the editing piss poor (as Jenn hasn't improved in over ten years on YouTube), but Tim is incredibly shaky with the camera in a way I hadn't remembered. The shots at dinner were so zoomed in it was physically uncomfortable to watch. You'd think after this long doing one thing they would have improved, but they have both fallen into complacency, as they think that they can film the way they did in 2011 and still make the big bucks. I hope their income is coming crashing down and hard, cold reality hits them in the face. I've been at my job for about a decade, and I can't imagine not improving at all in that time.
Bingo.
At our jobs we have training. Some if it is enforced by the government regulations and company rules, but at least half is in improvement. We learn new techniques, tools and skills through involvement in groups of like minded people. We work to do better and advance.

TTT: Tim runs out and buys a new camera or computer. (Sorry Tim, Tech upgrades cannot fix pbcak issues.)
And they spend all their time squashing criticism instead of looking at the value in it and making changes to improve.

Zero personal skills improvement in a decade.

Reactions: 13
So, SuperEnthused just posted her first Disney cruise vlog day 1 and she mentioned how the health center has free anti sea-sickness medication to grab right outside the room, just in case you need any. When has TTT EVER mentioned anything like that on ANY of their cruises? Even their lying "First cruise ever!" vlogs from years ago didn't go over any of the tips Jackie put into her vlog.

Why are we constantly learning things from other vlogs that TTT should be showcasing in their vlogs? Oh right, because it's home movies, not actual helpful travel vlogs.

Reactions: 40
So, SuperEnthused just posted her first Disney cruise vlog day 1 and she mentioned how the health center has free anti sea-sickness medication to grab right outside the room, just in case you need any. When has TTT EVER mentioned anything like that on ANY of their cruises? Even their lying "First cruise ever!" vlogs from years ago didn't go over any of the tips Jackie put into her vlog.

Why are we constantly learning things from other vlogs that TTT should be showcasing in their vlogs? Oh right, because it's home movies, not actual helpful travel vlogs.
Wow. That's like a major deal to know. I've never been on a cruise, but my daughter took one several years back (it was a gift to her) and she was sea sick the entire cruise. I think it was on Norwegian and they charged just to see a nurse before the charge for the seasickness meds. She didn't have a dime to her name so just slept the cruise away.

Tim and Jenn don't think about how others might experience anything and what they might need to know.
Even his "wayfinding" is only Tim regurgitating what is in his head and how he thinks. That's why he'll often point out the tiniest details, like the number of lamps or if a garbage can has been moved... it's not useful info, it's his brain needing to have control of what he sees.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the Ben and David cruise vlog. They are a bit much for me personally but much more informative than ttt and they seem like nice people..

Watched the Jamaica video. I really am annoyed with how Dim is blaming his parents on how lackluster their outing was. Like for reals...you had months to plan for this trip and it was okay to do your own thing when you went to Grand Cayman, I'm sure that they could've done something apart from Moms and Dadums and it would've been fine. They probably would've been a-okay with not being around the Living Cheese Puff (because that is what Greasy Jen reminds me of, a cheese puff greasy, orange, and more circular shaped than a Cheeto). It boils down to them not wanting to do something out of their comfort zone. Honestly, the cruise videos have for the most part been pretty predictable: Stuffing self at breakfast, doing some activity with free YT montage music, stuffing self at lunch, splash pad or aqua duck footage, stuffing selves at dinner, and then doing lame outro shots in bed because every night is an early night. Cheese Puff couldn't even bother putting on a robe to show that she doesn't sleep in her sausage casing dresses this video :rolleyes: I can't imagine wasting money on this for a vacation. And yes I get J$ is young and the grandparents have mobility issues, but that is just a BS excuse for the Snackers who could care less about Dim's parents and J$ when it's convenient.

Also, I have never been on a Disney cruise is my life, but even I knew from just looking at their menu online that if you are seated multiple times at a restaurant during a cruise they change out the menu.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.