Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
We all know she’s still greasy, she just needed time to let the laundry pile up more and catch up on all the episodes of Real Housewives she missed while on her Cuntcierge Day Cruise.

I’ve got to be honest, I was perusing YouTube two days ago and another Brit Vlogger was in my suggested videos and gave it a whirl. This woman was invited as press by Disney for GOTG and was paid for by Disney to come. Actually enjoyed it the videos as her excitement and appreciation for being there and #hosted was genuine.

The actual reason I bring this up is that I was surprised they asked her as part of the UK contingent for this press tour as she hadn’t put out any Disney vacation vlogs from WDW in over 4 years. To me that makes really no sense.

Adam Hattan — I don’t think — was even invited and he just passed 100K subs and actually puts out good, informative info in his vids. I fucking love him and rewatch his vlogs weekly. I get he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but he’s incredible when compared to the Trackers. I use his tips all the time when I’m in WDW and he hasn’t failed me yet.
I know another blogger that gives good content better than the slackers

Reactions: 5

Heidi27

Chatty Member
The sad part is actually doing research, providing helpful travel information, and hiring a professional editor would be much cheaper than these lavish vacations, and would actually help grow their channel. Instead the only purpose they serve now is as a cautionary tale of what not to do.
They don't explain nothing their content is horrible I would never listen to them for information

Galorious

VIP Member
I think this would be comparable to Florida's VPK program. Except the V means that it is voluntary. But, after a child turns 4, they are eligible for free Pre-K, it's like 4 hours a day and it preps the child for Kindergarten, which is full day, regular school here. Most people do this.

I don't see them sending J$ to daycare or school at at. Aside from the Jenn doesn't drive, so how would they manage sick pickups and whatnot, they need J$ around to be in the videos for views. If he was gone for most of the day, how would they exploit him?
Here in Scotland, we offer 1140 hours free childcare to every child over 3 and children younger than that who may benefit from a childcare environment. That includes childminders. I have no doubt they'd reclass Stanny as a registered childminder and get their free hours. When in reality J$ would be one of the kids who would benefit from the environment private nursery would provide. I agree with whomever said that J$ interacting with professionals would mean stuff they don't want to address on his development would be raised and you can't delete a nursery teacher.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
He does IT work. When he lost his job, he was interviewing for a new one at a management level. He didn’t get it, but they liked him enough to offer him a lower level position that had just opened up. If I remember correctly, they live in a quite nice, but modest, condo.

They’re not sitting on piles of YouTube cash, that’s for sure.
Quite, nice modern condos in Alberta are not as expensive as in Toronto or Vancouver. Doesn't sound like he is sitting on any piles of cash.

dingdangdong

There is an dude in my condo building whose parents left all their money to his sister - so she could take care of him. There is nothing mentally wrong with him, he’s just been spoiled & entitled his whole life. I would be so embarrassed. J$ will be this guy, because no one ever let him be independent.

Interesting that one child was and one child wasn’t.

ybme67

Chatty Member
Unless Lyn got the boot and they're on to nanny number 5....I mean, she doesn't seem to be as present in the last few vlogs.
They had someone else with them too. Tim said “ he said the chicken sandwich was cold” when talking about what the friend got previously

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe she thinks if she fangirls enough over him, he'll notice and give a shit about her (cause she's a celebrity too you guuuyyyzzz) and leave Olivia Wilde for her... or Dim.

• Haha

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
You know… I’m wondering if Holy Covidy might have gifted the upgrade or chipped in for it. This dude is desperate to be their friend and they like people that gift them shit, do things for them daily like throwing their miracle child birthday parties, and feeding their ego.

Galorious

VIP Member

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh for fuck's sake. It was a joke that actually didn't have to do with her size (*you* made that inference). I saw "Universal" and "water slide" and it reminded me of Ginn, considering how she freaks out on slides. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think I totally missed something. 🤔😅

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Just curious how tall would you think she is? I've seen people say 5'6 and then I've heard 5'9 or 5'11.
She isn't 5'11". I think others here have said 5'7" or 5'8".

I'm 5'8". I can say for sure she has to wear a larger size than I do, and I have covid weight I am working on losing. So my guess is she is around a size 16-18 (maybe more like 18 now since even the last cruise), depending on clothing line.

I went back and looked and it was a year ago that someone 🙄 said she weighed 360 lbs. Back then some of us thought she was wearing around a 14.

Last edited: