Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Best ride ever…it was beautiful…I felt like I was dead.

I may be a terrible person but I have tears streaming down my face, I’m laughing that hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK, so seeing her cry like that over this ride, when she very rarely mentions her mother...she's having some serious mental health issues right now. I'm not being mean, or sarcastic. She is struggling and watching her made me uncomfortable, even though I hate watch. Viewers shouldn't see that.

Jenn, you need to get yourself some help. Mother loss affects everyone differently, sometimes mother loss doesn't hit you until you are a mother yourself...but honey, you need some professional help.

I ride on Thursday. I'm totally prepared to say I was wrong if this ride is so life altering...but Jenn, please get yourself some help before you try to have another baby. You can't take care of the kid you already have.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

peteykirch

VIP Member
So is there a throuple protocol for child swap? JennBo said she rode it twice, once with Tim then once with Lyn. WTF? They are stumbling through telling everything about the ride, why bother watching their video?
So they abused the system....

Rider Swap is intended to let both parents ride while one of them take turns watching their child who can't go on the ride.

If Lynn was there Dim and Ginn could have rode it together without even needing to use rider swap since they had paid help to watch their prop.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim started doing weird thing with his mouth while Ginn was talking about her Groupon Irish wedding, and his facial expressions were hilarious.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 1.32.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Orangebird

So confession time. I had my annual Passholder preview today for Guardians…my jaw was on the floor the whole time. I rode that mother effer with my mouth hanging open like a Tracker posing for a Stan photo op. We also had Tears for Fears and I think that song really amplified the emotional aspect so I now understand what Jenn was going on about. while I did not think about my dead parents or feel like I had passed on to the afterlife, I did have a euphoric feeling of joy and weightlessness. You feel like you are gliding through space. It’s so smooth and the turning felt natural to me. I didn’t feel sick at all and couldn’t stop smiling like a dumbass for like an hour. My kid and I were blown away. New favorite ride. Not sure I would have felt that way if I got conga by Gloria Estefan tbh. I’m never one to agree with Jenn but I guess I’ll sign myself up for therapy because I felt all the feels like she did.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
Hey Trackers - Harmony Barber Shop is reopening its doors on July 31 🤪
You’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn's trying to google something and says her internet isn't working. I think you're just stupid, Ginn. If "your" internet wasn't working, you wouldn't be live currently.

• Haha

Tommytomtom

@51:48

Jen- "I'm sure there's someone out there like , Jen you sound like an idiot."

Hey she gave us a shout out. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Regarding the "my sister was bitten in daycare" (for some reason I want to say it like "the dingo ate my baby")- she really wants us to believe she would remember something like that when she can't even remember her own son's date of birth or that she went on a cruise when she was a teenager, or what ports they JUST visited?

Would be funny if her sister heard about this and was like, "uh, that never happened you freaking weirdo."

Regarding punctuality (or lack of), I bet Ginn doesn't ever use the alarm function on her phone. She probably just relies on Dim to wake her up on days that require her to actually get out of bed before noon. It would be far too proactive of her to set a couple of different alarms. I remember seeing her wearing an Apple Watch in an older vlog (like circa 2016 or 2017) which surprised me, because I don't think I've seen her wear a watch at all in the last few years. Time doesn't matter when you have no responsibilities I guess.
I’m sure once her sister got bitten, they called the jukebox factory to tell her. It interrupted her sandblasting (or whatever the fuck she claimed to be doing). The shit they come up with is so out of this world unbelievable, but the stans accept it all as gospel.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Ginn doesn't feel safe with "strangers" (aka daycare employees) watching her child, but she's okay with thousands of unhinged stans knowing when he's pooping, filming him in his crib, and sharing almost every other detail about his life, and being okay with comments like "I feel like J$ is also my son", and making the kid take pictures with strangers and instructing him to hug characters like a trained monkey.

I think Ginn is afraid of a real professional telling her they are doing a shit job of raising their kid. She doesn't want to hear anything negative about J$ and feels he is doing super no matter what.

peteykirch

VIP Member
They are live right now.

Ginn just gave a convoluted explanation as to the times they select to go "live"

Ginn claiming Dim's Parents enjoyed the cruise.

They never did a Disney Cruise, but they have been on over a "100" cruises before.

SALVO GINN PROCLAIMS THAT WE WILL SEE DIMS PARENTS IN THE VLOG!!!

Also, I had to leave this comment.

1652728513371.png

They didn't show anything in the hot tub because it was "pitch black" outside.

Ginn is already apologizing for not filming things.

Also, she claims this will be the last time they cruise "cuntcierge" for awhile....I wonder why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I don’t even know this Holy Moly guy and I won’t be watching his channel but I already can tell that I can’t fucking stand him

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Speaking of fucked up priorities, why does she always dress like she's in a witness protection program in public, and then changes her outfit completely and puts on makeup for their stupid fucking live shows on the same day? (this is a rhetorical question) This bitch couldn't even put on actual pants for her son's birthday or brush her hair.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 2.10.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 2.08.09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick