Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
The Nanny‘s room — assuming it is also adjacent again/Cuntcierge — is at minimum $13k based on what I’m seeing. $6-7k is what a typical 4 night cruise costs for a double-occupancy standard room (Disney charges solo travelers the double-occupancy rate). Since this is 7 nights, double that.

If they tip 20% like they claimed last time, they’re going to be tipping — at minimum — $10,000 for both their suite and the Nanny’s stateroom.

This cruise — without factoring in the special meals, cabanas, jewelry, shore excursions — has already cost approximately $65,000.
Plus surely they paid for his parents. They did book it during the pandemic and possibly got a decent deal. I do think they booked this one concierge first. I suspect they mentioned it because they genuinely couldn't afford to have this kind of holiday now. They bought and paid for it early possibly to write off the tax.

That picture confirms it! Jenn is a Slitheen. Explains the farting!View attachment 1277564

ThetimTracker #86:pickled, Shrivelled Eggies
Urrrgh why did it change Pickled, shrivelled Eggies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn has no idea what the guy is saying at Remy and did her patented HAHAHUHUH laugh nervously because I don't think she knew what to do as he was telling the story about the champagne. 😂😂
AKA he's a dirty foreigner with a weird accent.

• Haha

Webster101

Chatty Member
She was also annoying at dinner. “HEY CHRIS YOU GOT THE TUNA TOWER TOO? ME TOO! WE BOTH GOT THE TUNA TOWER!!!!”

Then she’s describing her MIL’s dessert as some mushy yogurt thing *insert fake laugh*. Then spends forever describing Lyn’s TOMATO SOUP. Like bitch, it ain’t that fancy.

Can’t imagine what Dim’s parents were thinking. Dim and Ginn filming and yapping away, both of them with their dirty cellphones on the table, and then the random Canadian couple they have to sit next to, both busy filming and taking pics of their own incredibly normal food.

Just so classy.
Now that's some class there!! LOL

I hate critiquing another woman’s weight especially when they are excessively overweight because I’m a bigger girl myself and working on it. But that dress Jenn wore to dinner was not flattering at all. Sitting there she looked so pregnant and we know she isn’t from the alcohol.
Im wondering if it’s intentional to get those Stan dollars during the next live stream?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She isn't 5'11". I think others here have said 5'7" or 5'8".

I'm 5'8". I can say for sure she has to wear a larger size than I do, and I have covid weight I am working on losing. So my guess is she is around a size 16-18 (maybe more like 18 now since even the last cruise), depending on clothing line.

I went back and looked and it was a year ago that someone 🙄 said she weighed 360 lbs. Back then some of us thought she was wearing around a 14.
No way in hell she’s 5’11 so I agree with you there.

I’m leaning toward her being 5’7” or 5’8”

I am 5’6” and I weigh 175. I’m in a size 10 Jean at old navy. I hold my weight in my stomach for sure.

She’s gotta have 50 lbs on me

Southpaw33

VIP Member
No way in hell she’s 5’11 so I agree with you there.

I’m leaning toward her being 5’7” or 5’8”

I am 5’6” and I weigh 175. I’m in a size 10 Jean at old navy. I hold my weight in my stomach for sure.

She’s gotta have 50 lbs on me
Agreed. I am a size 14 right now (10/12 before covid) and no way do I think she wears a 14 now.

• Heart

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I wonder if Ginn's woken up from her 5 hour post-Discovery Cove nap yet. Wonder how many drinks from the PrEmIuM pAcKaGe she had.
no video went up I guess she was tried from cuntcreige Jenn you are lazy I push med carts help patients that sometimes requires help and lay off the wine 🍷 you greasy hippocampus

The two of them eat as if they have free health care
these two makes me sick to my stomach if I eat like them stuffing my face I will be barfing life dinnefer

Reactions: 4

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
It makes sense if she's as good of a vlogger as you say and Disney's is working to get back all those European vacationers. So disney puts up a room for her, they have some open, not much cost there. They pop some airfare her way. It's a cheap advertisement providing she keeps it positive, exciting and uploads reasonably soon. (unlike the Slackers)
Very true. Didn’t really think about it like that. I can’t comment to heavily on if she is actually good or not — I only watched the two vlogs posted from this hosted press trip and none of her old videos from 4 years back — but I didn't fast-forward or turn her off. That’s a rarity these days for me.

She’s not obnoxious or ridiculous like Disney in Detail. I can’t flipping stand her and her 45 minute monologue bullshit.

JssLG317

VIP Member
So I’ll admit, I had to up what Veuve is. 😂. $75 a bottle! (At least on the site I was on). Is that a normal price for champagne?! I don’t like fizzy or carbonated drinks so I typically stick to wine or any rum/vodka-based cocktail.

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
Who was that older Asian lady at the dinner table in the latest cruise vlog? I was like, who the heck was that?!

There’s so much just nastiness in this video. From Ginn sounding like patient zero, to Tim bitching about the gratuity at the table in the restaurant. Poor J$ having to steal a veggie off of the witches plate. Tim bitching about his hair, the hot tub. Being late to literally everything. Her nasty tits hanging out in front of his parents. It goes on and on.

I can’t believe HM deleted his initial tweet and then tried to deal out bullshit that the Bojos weren’t exposed. They’re literally showing us how they were together in both opened and closed spaces. Not only does Ginn sound sick, but HM wife looks like she’s going to pass out at the table, she don’t look so good…
Ffs again with the 'witches' bullshit

court2022

Chatty Member
I follow several people on instagram that I noticed Jenn follows as well. One is Shay Spence (@theshayspence). He is on the Valiant Lady Virgin cruise right now. His posts and stories are incredible. The food, culture, sites..all spectacular. Nothing the trackers could do. They couldn’t come close. Their vlogs wouldn’t even be as informative as Shay’s 3 second stories. The other is @michaeldoesdiz. He just returned from DL and Aulani. His posts and stories made me want to book a trip. He left the resort! Island hopped to Maui. Swam with turtles. Again, his tiny posts and short stories on IG offer more traveling advice than the trackers could ever dream of providing. I do wonder if Jenn watches these stories or posts and thinks-shit we did it all wrong. I still can’t get over that they went all the way to Hawaii and did nothing! They left the kid alone in the car and still DID NOTHING!
I LOVE Michaeldoesdiz! He is so upbeat and positive and just great!

Imbris

Chatty Member
The good news about that enormous lunch is that the two pickles will make Jenn's breath smell better.