The Tim Tracker #76 Tim and Jenn's Emotional Rollercoaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pretty much since the last thread the Snackers have been doing more munk bang videos on their cruise while Jen gives her father inlaw and everyone else a peep show of her food inflated boobs. Meanwhile, Lilly Pultizer has gotten accolades on how tough their material is though Jen's food baby clearly is making it difficult. Also, Dim obsesses about looking for Cuba while the HM and crew quietly incubate the plague and try to teach the Snackers what a sous vide is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How much food do they eat? o_O o_O o_O
A little less than the daily intake of James K and Steven Assanti.

All kidding aside Dim ate his breakfast which consisted of multiple links of sausage, eggs benedict, an omelet as well as some other stuff plus J$'s breakfast. Jenbo had a breakfast sandwich, omelet, biscuits and gravy. Then they had an OOT brunch at Remy with multiple courses and alcohol which adds up the calories fast then a multiple course dinner. It really may be on par with a poundtestant from My 600 Lb Life. Paging Dr. Now...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Went back to the Hard Rock video, posted Sept. 2021
Tim made the comment that Jenn was the same height as Tom Cruise - 5’ 7”

(I like @HereForTheT3a22 pic better from the last thread. I couldn’t get the graphics clear)
4361CDE3-53D3-41EE-B997-420A7C31CBDA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A little less than the daily intake of James K and Steven Assanti.

All kidding aside Dim ate his breakfast which consisted of multiple links of sausage, eggs benedict, an omelet as well as some other stuff plus J$'s breakfast. Jenbo had a breakfast sandwich, omelet, biscuits and gravy. Then they had an OOT brunch at Remy with multiple courses and alcohol which adds up the calories fast then a multiple course dinner. It really may be on par with a poundtestant from My 600 Lb Life. Paging Dr. Now...
Every time someone posts what they ate for a meal it floors me. Jenn constantly eats enough for two entirely separate meals at breakfast alone.
Obviously as shown above, Tim does the same, but since he's got far more height on Jenn he can get away with it better.

Did she get into this habit when she was nursing, or has she always eaten so much?
Was it a contest with her to eat as much as her husband?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Every time someone posts what they ate at one meal it floors me. Jenn constantly eats enough for two meals at breakfast.
Did she get into this habit when she was nursing, or has she always eaten so much?
I watched a video of them ten years ago where they polished off a sheet cake in an entire night. Grant it, they had a couple of friends with them but the portions Dim cut were ridiculous. I am actually surprised that neither of them are morbidly obese at this point. Dim must have a fast metabolism/be active as hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Byeeeee! Let the door hit you on the way out!!
Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 2.15.28 PM.png

How dare you put Freddie in the same league as Jenn, even if it is to make fun of her. It is like using Ms. Piggy. Jenn will never be in the same class as Ms. Piggy.
I love Freddie and I'll do as I please ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched a video of them ten years ago where they polished off a sheet cake in an entire night. Grant it, they had a couple of friends with them but the portions Dim cut were ridiculous. I am actually surprised that neither of them are morbidly obese at this point. Dim must have a fast metabolism/be active as hell.
Or smoke a TON of weed. Weed actually increases your metabolism and if you smoke it and then go to sleep you can drop weight (not saying this is the right way but many of my stoner friends use this method🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Or smoke a TON of weed. Weed actually increases your metabolism and if you smoke it and then go to sleep you can drop weight (not saying this is the right way but many of my stoner friends use this method🤣)
I've always heard the opposite, but then again a lot of people get the munchies when they're high so I could see whatever boost to your metabolism being taken away by the added calories.

Reactions: 6
Wow. Mindy and Joan, please don't ever have your own children. I know their mindset is also the Slackers' mindset, but oof!

"...without hauling their son everywhere with them". Ugh, children are so inconvenient, you need to haul them around and make sure they stay alive! So it's J$'s fault they hauled him onto the ship, but they don't want to haul him around the ship. Got it.

"So they can enjoy vacations without the responsibility of children interfering with their fun." Perhaps they NEVER SHOULD HAVE PROCREATED. Also, these fucks are on vacation every other week. It's a DISNEY cruise. For FAMILIES.

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 2.25.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Every time someone posts what they ate for a meal it floors me. Jenn constantly eats enough for two entirely separate meals at breakfast alone.
Obviously as shown above, Tim does the same, but since he's got far more height on Jenn he can get away with it better.

Was it a contest with her to eat as much as her husband?
Maybe I was initially blind to it, but I don’t remember them having multiple meals at EACH meal. I remember them sharing things at festivals to save money. But that was before she was pregnant and before the flex-fest that they’ve been on the last couple of years.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.