Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
"I ordered a salad too I wonder when that's coming."
Girl you JUST got your appetizer..relax rofl.
I have to imagine she's very annoying to serve at a restaurant.
I would love to be their server cause I would embrass dummy and jembo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Webster101

Chatty Member
And why wouldn't they call down to the front desk to ask for extra blankets if they forgot? Instead they use towels... and TELL US about it! They really are stupid. I'd blame it on COVID brain, but I think they've always been a fry short of a Happy Meal.
LOL they could've driven home for an extra blanket or better yet, keep one in said car for those snowy, slick roads you might get stuck on whilest wearing all your winter gear and oh yeah, those just had to have boots... :p

• Haha

Orangebird

Don’t look. But also deep breaths, “everyone” seems to think they will recover. Fingers crossed for everyone except the Trackers. I hope they lose their XXXXXL shirts
That is very good advice. I made the mistake of looking at my portfolio and nearly went into shock. I have time to recover is my mantra…but imagine those in retirement are not so calm. Dim probably has all of his money in a savings account barely earning any interest or he thought he was fancy and got a CD from his local bank.

• Heart

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I wonder if she is working on her hair, nails and lips because she wants an upgrade from dim to Harry. Gotta work on a whole hell of a lot more than that Jenn.
She need to be working on how to stop stuffing her greasy self with all that food hippocampus is going to really need a wheelchair at the rate she is going🤔🐗♿

honestrands

Chatty Member
I'm wondering why the amount of rent went from over 3k reduced down to under 2k and can't rent it. Makes me wonder if the neighboring house is a visual mess and no one wants to live next door to a trashy house.
who would want to live beside a house that has a rotting hybrid still sitting in the driveway.

dingdangdong

Watching this and how the cast members really do go above and beyond with kids makes me long for some Disney cruise magic. I’ve been wary about cruising, but now I’m considering booking the Wish for next year. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Ginn with a big glass of red wine at Disney Music Trivia

HOLY SHIT THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PIXELATE THINGS IN THEIR VIDEOS GO TO 24:06.

The first cd Dim owned apparently was a Mariah Carey cd.
I'm not sure that it's pixilated on purpose. I think it maybe to do with the screen behind them, when they walk between the screen it's not pixilated.

• Haha

Webster101

Chatty Member
The one picture with the wine glass looks like a snot bubble when just looking fast and is that the only dress she owns- she needed to size up or something- boobs are pulling that low top down.......... how low can they go..

merann109

yeah, tim said he dropped caffeine because he was shaky. he’s alluded to stopping drinking alongside a friend who also was as a show of solidarity but like, he needs to drop the act.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Isn't there rumours about heavily rich people paying others to do stuff? Maybe they have someone invested in them in return for gorging their faces with food, I mean there is some strange people out there

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #76: Jenn’s Hips Don’t Lie! Unlike the verbal vomit she spews.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Random question : does anyone actually know why Mrs Piggy doesn’t drive? Is it because he doesn’t let her, or is it an actual “anxiety thing”, or doesn’t she even have a drivers license?
Anyone actually know??
I think mostly from a road rage incident many years ago.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I think during their next live we should all keep asking about the blueberries. This would infuriate Timmy but make me so so happy. How awful are you ( we can all answer that pretty easily) when you make it a point to mention how much your son looooooves blueberries and then you don’t buy any. When my children were small fruit was so important in their diet. They are adults now and still enjoy it. So jackpot will grow up liking beige food and uncrustables because of 2 lazy selfish a holes. How this makes me mad as a parent. Please don’t have another one.
They did a live show

What the fuck is on her head. She still hasn't learned to PUT SUNBLOCK ON HER NOSE.

DIM, your eye has given up.
View attachment 1271827
That wonky eye👁

They did a live show

That wonky eye👁
It looks like a bow that you. wrapped for a gift

Attachments

Last edited:

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Yeah unless these are being charged to no limit Amex cards or something, there has got to be a good deal going on behind the scenes - rental property or crypto or Robinhood - that they are completely silent about. Which is out of character because they like to flex and preach. But there’s no way this is all from $500 a day on YouTube, unless that estimate is way off or they are just total idiots. There’s something else going on
After this cruise, I agree they have to be doing something else to afford all this. There is no way they’re making this kind of coin just on YouTube. We aren’t even considering how much they are paying Stany Lyn either.

‘For those that may know, what is the going rate for full-time Nannie’s these days?

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
While this is off topic…in my opinion Universal made the right call to deny her. Some of those slides require you to hang on FOR DEAR LIFE. I’m an adrenaline junkie and even I get pretty scared hanging onto those slippery little handles on some of their slides. That family would be singing a different tune if their mother/wife/whatever was launched from the tube and drowned or faced another serious injury. I find alot of these “cases” where people are suing parks because they are embarrassed or denied are a bunch of BS. But that is just my take.

I would rather see theme parks take EXTREME caution than allow the chance for severe injury.
Totally agree with you on this!
Universal has to error on the side of safety for everyone.
People here have talked about signed waivers. Those are fallible. And wouldn’t protect the theme/water park if she couldn’t hold on and slammed into one of her four children. Seriously injuring them. #lawsuit

• Heart