Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Unless Lyn got the boot and they're on to nanny number 5....I mean, she doesn't seem to be as present in the last few vlogs.
Iam so tired of the grease monkey with this ugly hat on I want to mush her in.the face and jembo please wear a bra we don't to see your breasts they are horrible and wonky eye stop spending on concreige and stuffing your fat ass

Attachments

• Sick
For sure cos she's quite tall too. And yet in other photos she really doesn't look like that. She got caught unawares in a few Starcruiser photos and I was surprised it was her because she looked more normal. It's weird.

Still might be Tim's. He needs an airfreshner to get rid of that Tracker stank 🤮
Definitely not Tim’s. Tim has the black band tattoo on that arm, along with a few others

Future Ghost

Yeah. I will give her that. Both my mom and sister had breast cancer. My Sister passed away at 40 and thought my mom would as well. Took two more recurrences to get Mom, but hitting 40 cancer-free and alive was heavy on my mind. No matter how crappy Gin is, it has to be affecting her. She doesn't get a pass from me 99% of the time, but even my cold heart is a bit warm on this one.

Glad you are still kickin' Future Ghost! I am, too, at the age of 50!!
Thanks! Glad you are still kickin’ too! I turned 55 last week. My mom died at 61 so that’s my next hurdle. :oops:

Snippysnips

VIP Member
She has to be 5'8" to 5'10", both of them are very tall.. she was almost 8 months pregnant with the toddler and was quite large.
Out of curiosity I found the video where dim said his height, he said 6ft 2 in it, she wasn't in the video since at the time she hardly ever was, there's also a photo on Google where both are standing up straight, looks to be years old given how slim she is an the top of her head is just below his eyes, so unless bad posture has lowered her actual height (which can happen) I'd go for around the 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 range as what she used to be or should be

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Thank you, much appreciated.

If i wasn't banned from every one of her accounts, I'd be posting that and congratulating her. Telling her she did a great job of throwing us off track to make her huge announcement a surprise and saying I hoped baby was enjoying all the fine food and wine.

I dunno what she does but she looks OK in this photo, but colossal in the mirror one. Her belly was sticking out further from her boobs.
Jembo squeezed her fat tale into them shorts her belly
Dim lives in a pigsty at home, but he's concerned about a minuscule bump in his stiff hair.

Hope Ginn's narcissism doesn't mind that so many stans are saying J$ looks like Dim's dad.

Does Ginn's back leg look weird or is it just me? Did she borrow Lyn's hot pants?
View attachment 1284648

Holy shit indeed!
Hey gembo l need some lard cause you have enough of it to fry some chicken😂

Super couple busy weeks at work so now just finally catching up on the latest shitty gorging fest. Apparently, I missed a lot. Ugh, I hate saying this but I have the same Vineyard Vines dress that someone stuffs herself into-except not in white-and that dress is not meant to be that form fitting. It makes me want to sort of burn that dress, though I probably won't since it is actually pretty comfortable to wear. I will tell you when you buy the appropriate size your titties aren't sticking out wide in the open for everyone including your vision impaired father in-law to see...... :rolleyes: Maybe she's trying to advertise she has her own flotation devices if she goes overboard.

And I have no words about COVID gate other than I feel sorry for J$ and Dim's parents since they were undoubtedly exposed as well.

Tim Tracker 76: Second Breakfasts and Jen's Flotation Devices
#76jenn tracker breast floating device for her father in law

His dad is registered blind, correct? And he gave him the champagne to taste as a piss take? Did anyone catch the story behind that particular champagne? Cunt.
I wonder if timbo got a little sugar in his tank🤔

This is what you called fresh fruit timbo and jembo sorry parents
They didn’t even select even one piece of fruit at the breakfast buffet
they probably said the fruit is too expensive the slackers need a reality check for mental health

Attachments

Last edited:

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I’m behind on threads but when connections cafe opened they didn’t get a media invite but someone on tiktoi whose account is literally just stuffing food in their mouth close ups (I don’t want to post their name, they seem nice enough and it’s their choice to do close up 60 second ‘what I eat when’), they have a fraction of the followers of the trackers but got an invite! I notice the trackers missed the first part of their sea world tour, did they not get there on time?
They was late as usual

mjm9

VIP Member
GREAT content idea, and one that I have suggested to the Orlando area vloggers on here and on the old gossip site multiple times. The only Orlando transportation they ever show is the I-Drive Trolley and they all do a half assed job of it
Does Orlando have the transportation pieces in place to allow someone to travel from WDW to Universal? I don’t rent a car and have been wondering, if I chose to, could I get to Universal utilizing public transportation?

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Who was that older Asian lady at the dinner table in the latest cruise vlog? I was like, who the heck was that?!

There’s so much just nastiness in this video. From Ginn sounding like patient zero, to Tim bitching about the gratuity at the table in the restaurant. Poor J$ having to steal a veggie off of the witches plate. Tim bitching about his hair, the hot tub. Being late to literally everything. Her nasty tits hanging out in front of his parents. It goes on and on.

I can’t believe HM deleted his initial tweet and then tried to deal out bullshit that the Bojos weren’t exposed. They’re literally showing us how they were together in both opened and closed spaces. Not only does Ginn sound sick, but HM wife looks like she’s going to pass out at the table, she don’t look so good…
I’ve missed a lot here the past week or two…what tweet did HM delete??

snazzynettyy48

Except I swear even Jeffrey Star is more maternal

Tim gets all shy and weird when he opens the fridge to show off…”our friend Chris Pratt put his Guinness in here”

6:05

oh yeah Tim?? So I’m guessing your lush wife put the veuve in there🙄🙄. He’s so full of shit and holier than thou with the “I don’t drink“ BSView attachment 1281682
Pretty sure those are canned Guinness too lol