Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you so much for letting me know- she too needs to get over herself, it's obvious she's gained weight- hell all they do is eat eat eat.. and I've been next to her, she has to be at least a size 18-20 plus she's tall. I've been up to 225 myself and I'm only 5'2".. I don't fat shame anyone just myself.
Just curious how tall would you think she is? I've seen people say 5'6 and then I've heard 5'9 or 5'11.

Reactions: 4

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Lets be super conservative here and say they’ve spent “only” 100K between Hawaii and both cruises. This does not account for the stanny’s salary or the Starcruiser. The suites are so ridiculous because 80% of the videos are them stuffing their face or being lazy. The suite adds nothing to the “view count.” Since November I bet they’re way, way over 100K. They could’ve roughly did the following instead:

1. Hawaii (even in DL One) (20K)
2. Cruise #1 in normal balcony (8K)
3. Galactic Snoozefeet in suite (10K?)
4. Cruise #2 in normal balcony (8K)
Now mind you were already at a ridiculous $46,000 for what they’ve done.
5. Europe (pick any two countries, fly premium economy, stay in Westin-like hotels) (15K)
6. Africa (let’s say business class & really go crazy here) (30K)
7. Key West (can drive but stay at Hyatt or Pier House) (4K)
Rest of the money is various stupid souvenirs they buy and pile up. AKA PiCtURe FraMe MeMoRieS

Imagine how many more views Africa Europe and even key west would get? Of course the content should be “how to do this with a child, etc.” And these random examples are still pretty extravagant compared to every travel vlog out there.

But no they only went to all Disney, all the same shit over and over again. They’re LAZY. They’re STUPID. Can you imagine Gin Or Dimmy planning a trip to somewhere? 😂 People only tune in because they’re wackos who think they are part of the family or Disney fanatics. Disney fans (and I’m a huge one) seem to enjoy seeing the same thing over and over, it’s a comfort thing I guess.

They’re. Not. A. Travel. Channel.
I totally agree I would never listen to Lucifer and duceeifer for advice

The two of them eat as if they have free health care
Hey dinnefer and jembo this is what you called fresh fruit for breakfast

Attachments

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I think it's safe to say at this point that they're never going to wise up and do things the right way. They're happy just running the channel into the ground. Get out the popcorn.
It's about to be how the trackers live🍿🏃😂

Moonlight666

My guess is they filmed it but something happened... Forgot to turn the camera on or sonet like that 😂

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I can't be bothered to look but they did a video years ago where they stood against a mirror in one of the (I think) universal hotels it had the height going up the side of it with celebs next to it an am sure both mesured themselves against it cause I remember Dim going on about how he was the height of I think it was some basketball player

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Yes. There was a lot of classlessness happening sequentially during all that. First, Ginn can’t be bothered to listen to the sommelier’s story about why there is a star on the bottle (what, was the accent too much for you Ginn?), then giving it to Dim’s dad, who is visually impaired, after hearing the story of the blind monk who said he could see the stars after drinking it and Dim asking his dad if he could see the stars (teehee, blindness is so funny!), and just the bad idea of sharing a glass of wine during a pandemic (which they’d loooove to pretend doesn’t exist anymore in the Disney bubble- oops!), not to mention that’s generally gross even not during a pandemic.

It’s like when she deep throated that caramel tube in Starcruiser after her kid already licked the tube, or Dim and J$ swapping spit by sharing a smoothie at the same time.🤢
These two horrible people need to be thrown in the trash and never look back poor miracle child

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Stans: "Ginn you have such great skin!"
View attachment 1274585

Yes, please, keep licking your dirty fingers while you talk about how you hate thick meat.
View attachment 1274592

This woman is all of us. She could probably smell Ginn from 20 feet away.
View attachment 1274605

"We don't eat indoors except when we do and we continue to sit indoors after we've finished eating to yap about our food."

Noticed they haven't showed what they've gotten for J$'s meal the last couple of vlogs. Also he was completely ignored at lunch (at least even with Stanny there, they bug him with pointless questions and fake laughter). You could tell post-ride everything was catered around Ginn to coddle her. Dim just films Ginn eating and Ginn experiencing the diabetes waffle and he lets her yap and yap and yap and yap.

Hey J$, get used to your egg donor being an emotional vacuum that sucks up all the air in the room because of her unresolved issues while you get ignored. There was basically no reason for J$ and Lyn to come to Epcot with them except that Ginn wanted her BFF there and also so she could use her to go on the ride twice.
It looks like jembo had some shots to her lips you still ugly and greasy fat lazy heffa

andreaob

So the wedding dress shopping video popped up on my feed- WTF? Tim is there. The co-dependence has been going on a while!
Also- Jenn looks like a complete different person.

Well, this old lady says “VaVaToTheVoom” she looks great and I remember watching those old videos many years ago.

dingdangdong

Omg. I’m all for comfy. I’m always cold so I live in hoodies when at all possible. But wow. If this place is nice enough for the guy to be wearing a suit and tie, the. It’s not ok to wear loungewear.
Loungewear is definitely ok at Disney cruise trivia

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Isn’t the initial and obvious advice to someone experiencing fertility issues to maintain or get to a healthy weight, avoid alcohol and to eat healthy. This mutant is doing the complete opposite yet “queue sad face” updates the stans on their still trying progress. Shes an actual psychopath 😂
Jembo should seek a mental health professional she is totally wack

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
A prediction/idea for the Trackholes:
What if they taught the nanny to edit? I say they because it would involve both of them. But Jenn's ego is probably too fragile for that. They are likely making the nanny do chores while J$ sleeps.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
He said it’s basically the same as the Disney Dream, so he wasn’t going to do a room tour. Then he realizes that this suite has more USB outlets and he splooges himself
So, the converters he talks about. Are they plug adapters or converters?

Reactions: 3