Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
They certainly knew what they were doing with this livestream. Jenn says some outlandish things about Cosmic Rewind and everyone forgets about the covid cruise. They even said at the end that they didn’t get to talk about the cruise. How convenient! They planned to go overboard with their love for Cosmic Rewind to take the heat off themselves. If Jenn adores it so much, we’ll see if she goes on it every time they’re in Epcot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So they were late for:

- Brunch
- Dinner
- Showing up for priority seating for the show

When they did nothing else all day except eating, sleeping, and mini golfing. And they didn't even have to get in a car and drive. And still managed to be late. It's actually kind of... impressive in a gross kind of way.

And they were surprised the show was good? They're such basic people. They've been on how many cruises now and they're actually surprised that the same entertainment staff does different shows every night? They're blown away by other people being versatile and managing multiple roles and being talented.

Can't believe none of the stans have pointed out how absolutely stuffed up she is in bed ("omg Ginn, were you feeling okay? you sound kind of sick! Praying you were okay!"). It's so hard to ignore.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The cruise staff brought out watermelon for J$ to accompany his sad mac and cheese. Guess what he's not eating? The mac and cheese. Guess what he is eating? The watermelon.

Give the kid more fruit Slackers! He likes it!

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
Welp, as usual I'm disgusted by the food T&J stuff down their gullets. The meat/fried to veggie/fruit ratio is always terrifying if you're someone who doesn't want major health problems by the age of 50. Jenn sounds 100% sick in the outro. Here we were all speculating about the Moleys giving the Trackers COVID, but maybe it was the other way around.

My other comment is about Remy...I'm sorry if anyone has been and enjoyed but the entire experience was just soooo pretentious. I'm a big foodie but I can't help but feel like this experience is so over the top that it is meant to cater specifically to pseudo-intellectuals (hi, Tim!) who aren't used to nice restaurants and have a very specific notion of what it's supposed to be like. I also feel like Tim and Jenn were SO obnoxious during the meal constantly bringing up how they've been there before and commenting on the small menu changes. If I were at their table I'd be rolling my eyes so hard the entire meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, back to back thread titles goes to @Monkeypoopants

How butchered will the Slackers cruise footage be?

Will they give us the "We wanted to keep it private excuse" because we found out too much about the ordeals they went through?

How will they try to deflect any criticism?

Will the HolyMoley have to fall on his sword I mean checkbook to make up for this debacle and gift the Slackers some more DVC points?

shaunnaj86

LOLOLOL. Some stan asked, "does it make you nervous to leave your child with someone you don't know?"

No, they leave the kid in vans with strangers.

She says she doesn't know how she feels about leaving J$ at a daycare because of stuff that happened with her sister when she was little. I thought you were "concerned" about COVID? Her sister would come home hurt or "bit", and she doesn't want that to happen to J$.
Should message the sister on IG and be like I'm sorry to hear of your traumatic day care experiences. lol

• Haha
  • Wow

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Jenn says that riding the Guardians rolly coasty when Tears For Fears is playing is what she imagines dying is like. I’m sure The Walt Disney Company loved that comparison

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Oh Jenn, it looks like you forgot to edit out Lynn again. View attachment 1274960
This picture shows Jenn’s true self. When she doesn’t realise she’s being filmed, Stanny has to carry the bag and push the stroller. She won’t even push her child in his stroller (that they allegedly stopped bringing to the parks because Jackson insisted on walking). Clearly, she has no interest in motherhood.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Just popping in to mention that I loved seeing Tim's mom and dad in this vlog. Didn't listen to too much of the banter (or watch the whole thing), but they looked good.

Does anyone remember how Tim and Jenn said (was it around the time of J.'s 1st b-day???) that Tim's dad is blind and Tim's mom is in a wheelchair?

I wonder if any of the stans watching remember them saying that.

As @peteykirch would say, "Pepperidge Farm remembers..."

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
LOLOLOL. Some stan asked, "does it make you nervous to leave your child with someone you don't know?"

No, they leave the kid in vans with strangers.

She says she doesn't know how she feels about leaving J$ at a daycare because of stuff that happened with her sister when she was little. I thought you were "concerned" about COVID? Her sister would come home hurt or "bit", and she doesn't want that to happen to J$.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

quietcandy

VIP Member
There's a lady at 20:41 who is death-glaring at Tim filming. Whoever you are lady, I love you.

A few more days of 0 burgers. I really do hope that Tim is either eating his burgers *~in secret~* or just not eating many burgers this month because of this tracker. Either way we win!

burger-tracker.png

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wasn't one of the grape wishes that she get back to driving this year?
i think she was referring to golf carts in Fort Wilderness.

1653072932725.png

Jenn doesn't mind potential injury to anyone, not even her own son. She does, however, mind being called out on her bad behavior and attitude.

Delete Delete Delete *Timmmm, why can't I delete comments off Tattle?*

Hi Jenn

Last edited:
  • Haha