Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Sea world really has the most inept and idiotic media team don’t they???

stop hosting these fucking morons
81DF7A0B-408C-4803-8067-25C7F93FE6EB.png

Future Tea here: shocking announcement…TIM IS GOING TO GET A BURGER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

apojacks

VIP Member
Been away for a few months...nothing has changed with these folks. One flex after another. And we legit almost ended up being next door neighbors to them. Went to look at a rental property last month, and we literally would have been next door to them. They came outside when we were looking at the property, I looked at my wife and said; "This house is officially no longer in our budget range because there is no way in Hell I am living next door to them."

• Wow
  • Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
They’re the last vloggers to do Cosmic Rewind, so they had to try and go overboard by saying it made them “emotional.” They must have wanted to one-up Michael Kay’s fake tears.

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
My meeting companion is running late so I'm continuing to watch this shit show.

Dim: I think they did an antigen test this time instead of a PCR test? I don't know what the implications of that are....
Narrator: What could go wrong?

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim ruins the trivia experience for everyone near by shouting out things.

Dim got 13 out of 30 correct.

He's a Disney Expert y'all.

• Haha
  • Sick

tpstyle

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this thread is gold when these two dipshits are live! Thanks for the laughs!

• Heart
  • Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

The reason Jenn likes Cosmic Rewind so much is because she gets to travel all around the galaxy with no possibility of accidentally encountering her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
What also doesn't make sense is they act above having to stand in lines and deal with crowds. Well both of those things would be more manageable earlier in the day!

Personally, if I can't get there when it opens, I don't want to go. This applies to theme parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, etc. Basically anything where the crowds continue to grow the later it gets. Hell, I won't even grocery shop after 10 am on the weekends because it's insane.
If this joke of a family had to spend the night at the airport hotel to be on time for their 7am flight to Hawaii when they live 15 minutes away from the Orlando airport… getting up early to be on time is not in their wheelhouse.

Unless it’s a breakfast reservation. Then Dinnefer might drag her greasy self out of bed since food is involved she didn’t have to make.

I still can’t believe these idiots got so cold in their hotel room they covered up with bath towels when the bag with extra linens was in full view and shown in the vlog. That was a whole new level of stupid. That and Dinnefer wearing the same outfit two days in a row 🤢

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He's expressed more emotion when he's found women's pajamas in his size.

These two bring out the worst in each other and they're a toxic codependent enabling duo. It's sad that the stans think this is what a healthy relationship and healthy family looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220522-080032_YouTube.jpg

Yes Peanut they did, 3 to be exact and trips to California and Hawaii for good measure.

Screenshot_20220522-080003_YouTube.jpg

Yep, the need to flex is all they care about .

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
We’ve been putting it roughly at $30K per cruise
Roy O Disney = $20K +
Adjacent room for Nanny = $8K

So it’s more around $60K for both cruises

[….]

I stand corrected.
So maybe it’s more like $100K for both cruises!
The Nanny‘s room — assuming it is also adjacent again/Cuntcierge — is at minimum $13k based on what I’m seeing. $6-7k is what a typical 4 night cruise costs for a double-occupancy standard room (Disney charges solo travelers the double-occupancy rate). Since this is 7 nights, double that.

If they tip 20% like they claimed last time, they’re going to be tipping — at minimum — $10,000 for both their suite and the Nanny’s stateroom.

This cruise — without factoring in the special meals, cabanas, jewelry, shore excursions — has already cost approximately $65,000.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Nanny‘s room — assuming it is also adjacent again/Cuntcierge — is at minimum $13k based on what I’m seeing. $6-7k is what a typical 4 night cruise costs for a double-occupancy standard room (Disney charges solo travelers the double-occupancy rate). Since this is 7 nights, double that.

If they tip 20% like they claimed last time, they’re going to be tipping — at minimum — $10,000 for both their suite and the Nanny’s stateroom.

This cruise — without factoring in the special meals, cabanas, jewelry, shore excursions — has already cost approximately $65,000.
That's fucking disgusting.

Factoring in all their trips and expenses (that includes all their frivolous shopping even when they're not on trips) from let's say October to now, we're looking at nearly $200,000 in expenses (and they haven't even paid their overdue property tax yet). That's actually *insane*. I know people who make $200,000-$400,000 a year. NONE of them would ever spend this frivolously but that's because they're actually financially responsible. I just don't see how they're staying in the green, let alone being able to save anything, but even if they are, it is SO stupid to spend this much money. At least the $40K family suite on RCL has things like its own game area and a 2-story slide and multiple rooms. If you're going to spend that much, at least spend it on a variety of experiences while seeing the rest of the world!

There's no way they're setting aside enough money for retirement and emergencies (gosh forbid one of them were to get so sick they end up in the hospital for an extended time or for a complicated surgery or a long-term illness - their health insurance isn't going to help with the cost of that sort of health cost). Also, if they want a second baby, they'll need to factor in the cost of that too.

They have absolutely completely lost all sense of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Gin seriously needs to learn to STFU. This bitch just loves to hear herself talk.

All these lives are is her flapping those lip fillers 90 miles an hour while somehow not saying anything. That shit about hoping her mom’s death was like being on cosmic rewind… that is a thought I would have kept to myself.

Give your husband his channel back and go the fuck away. You add nothing of substance. Nothing the least bit intellectual or informative. You’re not even capable of remembering the itinerary of the cruise you just got off of 48 hours prior. What are the odds she doesn’t remember because she stayed sloshed the entire cruise?

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
IMG_4129.PNG
So I'm in this Facebook group called Disney World Junkies and someone posted this... Ew. Just ew.

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder if he gets annoyed when she turns into a manic instastory sing-songy bitch because 1) it’s his channel and 2) he knows the actual vlog will take weeks to get edited and uploaded.

She’s so desperate to get attention she posts the stupidest shit on her Instagram- like J$ clearly ignoring her and not listening to her instructions (which she just fake laughs about) and Dim not following the script in her head of how she wants him to respond. *fake laugh*

Even if Lyn is a stan, she’s got to be able to see by now Ginn as she really is when the camera’s not on. And the tension between Lake Nona’s “power couple”.
My favorite part of the DC story was when Jenn says in that sing song voice--this is so beautiful! It doesn't even look like Florida. To which Tim replies, it looks exactly like Florida. 😂 He was done with her before they even got to their cabana.

Then later on, while looking at the fish guide she says--oh, I don't want to see that eel! To which he says, we saw the eel.

• Haha