Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Listening to these two try to describe anything is like listening to my 5-year-old nephew tell a rambling story and wondering where he's going with his story.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Furmingoes

They should change their logo to Gin's "I dunno" face since they live their lives in a permanent state of confusion, tardiness and apathy.
Screenshot_20220521-181252~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She also hasn’t died yet she keeps saying it’s like the afterlife. She hopes this is what her mom felt? What the fuck is wrong with her?

Hey did you guys know that Megan graduated yesterday? She’s only posted it 9 million times already?
"I probably sound insane, and I might actually be insane, but I hope this is what it felt like for my mom when she died."

She hopes her mom felt like she was on a roller coaster listening to Tears for Fears while dying?

• Haha
  • Wow

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
So I just did some snooping on the Disney website for this exact cruise for the price.

This room is one of two suites that basically look identical on the Fantasy and are both the top tier room category (01A).

This specific room category on the same cruise for the same room on the same ship is listed at $42,956.

• Wow
  • Sick

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Greasy Spice's reflection in the elevator ... Holy Shit!! And I will fat shame her over and over for her fat shaming others, shaming parents, saying nasty things about her mother inlaw on twitter, bullying a young girl about a fucking photo, fighting with an autistic man on twitter, endless twitter fights, and on and on.

2022-05-21 (5).png
2022-05-21 (6).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn and Lyndsey you fucking idiots if you are reading here go to Costco immediately and buy that poor child some fucking blueberries. In fact go return Tim’s Coach womens blouse and go buy $350 worth of blueberries to donate to a local food kitchen or homeless shelter or something. And then donate all of the proceeds of the video there too. Use your platform for something more than your selfish selves you fucking fucks. But you can’t even buy him one pack of blueberries and everyone fucking hates you

• Heart

Trumpet

Unfortunately for Jackson, that will be nothing compared to what he will face in school after everything Tim and Jenn have posted and continue to post regarding his life moments!!

They are either thick as shit or incredibly naive. Some kids are bullies and can pick on others for minor things. Without sounding 1000 years old, kids now know how to access the internet, and will no doubt find all of the videos and the embarrassing videos of Jackson crapping himself, taking a huge dump, burning his hand, having a meltdown (like when his egg went down the sink), and just being a toddler.

If Tim and Jenn read anything from this thread, read this. If you think the worse thing that will happen to Jackson is being bitten by another kid, you are incredibly naive. You are giving bullies thousands of hours of ammunition to bully your son. If you think the comments on your videos (which you delete btw) are terrible, what do you think a child with no filter will say or do to your child with nearly every moment of his life available on the internet at the click of a button?

I know that won't be read and digested as I'm a jealous hater and the part of the unwell 3, but think. Kids are brutal, think to when you were bullied as a child for something minor. Thankfully your life was private, why is Jackson not allowed that luxury?

• Heart

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I don’t mean this as a joke so don’t view it that way. She just said that she imagines death is like flying through space like the Guardians rolly coasty at Epcot, so as she was riding it, she was hoping that this was what her mom is doing in the afterlife - soaring through space like on a comic book roller coaster about loudmouth talking raccoons with weapons. She needs serious therapy, how is her partner not seeing this as a desperate cry for help

• Wow

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Why are they so obsessed with punctuality when it comes to locking away The Buddy in his crate for nap time, but when it comes to being invited to a special event where other people are using their time to wait for them, they are always late? Is there an excuse other than they are just selfish and disrespectful fuck faces?

• Heart
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Lets be super conservative here and say they’ve spent “only” 100K between Hawaii and both cruises. This does not account for the stanny’s salary or the Starcruiser. The suites are so ridiculous because 80% of the videos are them stuffing their face or being lazy. The suite adds nothing to the “view count.” Since November I bet they’re way, way over 100K. They could’ve roughly did the following instead:

1. Hawaii (even in DL One) (20K)
2. Cruise #1 in normal balcony (8K)
3. Galactic Snoozefeet in suite (10K?)
4. Cruise #2 in normal balcony (8K)
Now mind you were already at a ridiculous $46,000 for what they’ve done.
5. Europe (pick any two countries, fly premium economy, stay in Westin-like hotels) (15K)
6. Africa (let’s say business class & really go crazy here) (30K)
7. Key West (can drive but stay at Hyatt or Pier House) (4K)
Rest of the money is various stupid souvenirs they buy and pile up. AKA PiCtURe FraMe MeMoRieS

Imagine how many more views Africa Europe and even key west would get? Of course the content should be “how to do this with a child, etc.” And these random examples are still pretty extravagant compared to every travel vlog out there.

But no they only went to all Disney, all the same shit over and over again. They’re LAZY. They’re STUPID. Can you imagine Gin Or Dimmy planning a trip to somewhere? 😂 People only tune in because they’re wackos who think they are part of the family or Disney fanatics. Disney fans (and I’m a huge one) seem to enjoy seeing the same thing over and over, it’s a comfort thing I guess.

They’re. Not. A. Travel. Channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"I think I'm going to start on the cruise videos tonight."

Narrator: She would not start on them.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn doesn't feel safe with "strangers" (aka daycare employees) watching her child, but she's okay with thousands of unhinged stans knowing when he's pooping, filming him in his crib, and sharing almost every other detail about his life, and being okay with comments like "I feel like J$ is also my son", and making the kid take pictures with strangers and instructing him to hug characters like a trained monkey.

• Haha
  • Angry

merann109

i know it happens with some (increasing) regularity here but i just need to point out how lovely it is that us three unwell here have managed to become a support system, an actual resource for disney/vacations, and a general sounding board for each other, on the very things we used to watch the trackers for. it’s really refreshing to see and i’m so glad to have found my way here. my heart goes out to you all who have lost parents - mine are still with me but i did have to pretty severely emotionally detach from mine when i was 19 (i’m 34 now) (and it was for my own good, but still… it was a Lot), and it’s been lovely reading the love and support here. we’re so unwell, huh??

• Heart
Reactions: 26