Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn said it is a "spiritual" experience. You don't have a spirit though...

She also said it literally feels like you're floating in space. Um, Ginn, I don't know how to tell you this, but you haven't actually BEEN TO SPACE, so how can you know what it literally feels like????! You're a blackhole of stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

peteykirch

VIP Member
I still don't understand why they are using child swap when they bring a Nanny with them to watch their prop.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says they ALL had a good time. Mrs. Holy Covidy probably begs to differ.

Ginn didn't know trams are running again.

• Haha

minniehere

I can’t even watch the new video. The fact that they and HM are parading around the parks maskless after being in close contact with Charmaine PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. Even if they tested and were negative, you can still carry the virus and SPREAD it. SHAME ON YOU TRACKERS AND HOLY MOLY. I literally am about to post something even though I know it’ll get deleted in .6 seconds. Only holding back cuz then Jenn will know who I really am lol

Loueylouay

VIP Member
We all know she’s still greasy, she just needed time to let the laundry pile up more and catch up on all the episodes of Real Housewives she missed while on her Cuntcierge Day Cruise.

I’ve got to be honest, I was perusing YouTube two days ago and another Brit Vlogger was in my suggested videos and gave it a whirl. This woman was invited as press by Disney for GOTG and was paid for by Disney to come. Actually enjoyed it the videos as her excitement and appreciation for being there and #hosted was genuine.

The actual reason I bring this up is that I was surprised they asked her as part of the UK contingent for this press tour as she hadn’t put out any Disney vacation vlogs from WDW in over 4 years. To me that makes really no sense.

Adam Hattan — I don’t think — was even invited and he just passed 100K subs and actually puts out good, informative info in his vids. I fucking love him and rewatch his vlogs weekly. I get he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but he’s incredible when compared to the Trackers. I use his tips all the time when I’m in WDW and he hasn’t failed me yet.
The best video of Guardians was a simple POV where the blogger doesn't talk or show themselves. None of the others come close because they focus on them. Disney needs to understand if I want to see a ride or whatever I just want to watch a video with no commentary but that is good quality filming. I don't need personalities

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jennbo is crying… she thinks the coaster is what it feels like to go to Heaven. WTF? She has to be high.

She cried on Flight on Passage too.

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Indicative of the intelligence level of the average Tracker stan. :rolleyes:

Yes, CherryBerry, Tim and Jenn are inbred.

1653232702775.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn is such a joke. But we all know that. She doesn’t want her child in daycare yet it was okay to leave him in Hawaii with a stranger. I caught the very end but all I kept typing was asking if they got the blueberries yet. I wish I added the van comment though.
I feel like her "spiritual" blabbering about death feeling like Cosmic Rewind was so whack it almost overshadows the WTF logic behind her new excuse for not putting J$ in daycare. Her sister came home "bit", so now all daycares are terrible and she thinks J$ is going to come home having been bitten? Get some therapy, Ginn and sort your shit out. Apparently possibly being abducted in a van is less terrifying than J$ interacting with other kids in a daycare. Frankly, I think J$ would be more likely the one biting other kids the longer they avoid having him interacting with other children.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
So this cruise was ~20K too?

Wow. Within a few months, blowing 40K on BORING cruises of them being rude and bad at trivia, stuffing their faces and ignoring their child? I guess Cuntcierge on the fantasy includes free COVID tho at least.
We’ve been putting the first cruise roughly at $30K
Roy O Disney = $20K +
Adjacent room for Nanny = $8K

(forgot this current one was 7-days)
This specific room category on the same cruise for the same room on the same ship is listed at $42,956.
I stand corrected.
So maybe it’s more like $80K for both cruises!
4-day = $30K
7-day = $50K

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh my God... they forgot J's floaties and his water shoes. They spent an ENTIRE DAY packing. They don't have jobs to go to before packing or anything else. They never make a list. And now are going to Target on the way. 🙄

Tim having a freak out about the newer plugs and USBs in the Roy O. on the Fantasy. 🙄 He is still giving a mini tour because sooo many things are different on this better ship. 🙄

Holy Moly stored his Guinness in their Roy O. fridge? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Not caught up yet, but I have to add something I hate to add...

I... sort of get what Jenn said about Flight of Passage (not sure about Cosmic Rewind yet). When I went on that my one and only time, I was sort of blown away emotionally - not crying, but like mind blown. I didn't really feel like it was like going to heaven or anything, but it felt surreal and sort of out-of-body. I promise I will never agree with Jenn again. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

mjm9

VIP Member
👏👏👏 to all those who watched the LIVE.
Thank you for your sacrifice and service!

• Haha
  • Heart

ughhhhhhhhh

So SeaWorld invited them for a tour... and they were late.
I'd tell them off and never invite them to anything again lol

• Heart
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
we
He's worried Jenn now realises how cheap it was and will start nagging him for a vow renewal at the Wedding Pavilion complete with the huge coach $$$💩💩💩
With the horses and carriage 🤢 But the upside is I feel like when there are marriage renewals on Bravo—they usually break up. Ginn wants to be a Real Housewife of Lake Nona…

Her tagline would be “I may be stupid but at least I’m greasy!” or “I put the cunt in cuntcierge” or just simply “I’m hungry.”

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m finally watching her instastories.

Ginn: “J$, what do you think of the stingrays?”
J$: Barely even grunts in response.
Ginn fake laughs and says he said “yeah”. No he didn’t.

Then the sing-songy bitch is pretending their kid has any swimming skills. she instructs him to show off his swimming and he barely kicks. She tells him to float on his back and he doesn’t even attempt it. Yeah, great progress you’re making there, Slackers. Tick tick, you’ve only got just about half a year to meet your NYE goal of putting him in swim class! (Let’s face it they’ll never meet their goal of putting him in the other classes they mentioned while they inhaled grapes - dance classes, instruments, hanging out with other kids in play groups…). Kind of pathetic at this point to be 2 adults without jobs but able to afford concierge, who have their own pool, and the kid still hasn’t attended any swimming classes.

Dim, pull your fucking shorts up.
F2CD2392-0749-4735-A417-0C1B1F28EB85.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
New video out. They were soooo emotional from GotGCR. 🙄

Wish I could watch this shitfest, but... I have to go pick up a kid now, in my own car, driving it myself, sitting in the front, not filming myself..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha