The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, SHUT THE duck UP already and move on. I'm surprised J$ hasn't woken up from her LSD-induced babbling.

What about the covid situation on the ship?

Reactions: 17
Right? Does she ever shut up? Who has a seriously spiritual moment on a roller coaster?
You've heard of the design that circulated for the Euthanasia Coaster?
I think that's what she's going for.

My opinion: it's a freaking scary idea that no one should ever build. Apparently it's Jenn's idea of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I think I'm going to start on the cruise videos tonight."

Narrator: She would not start on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now she’s going to trash universal. I like companies that are nice to their followers. Oh, you will never get back in their media list.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn is comparing 70-year-olds to people who use ECVs.
Imagine a random person reading a quick list of bullet points from what Jenn has said during this Live. It reads like the ramblings of a clinically insane person. Not even joking.

Reactions: 15
carrying over from the previous thread, and i hate to ~clarify tit for the trackers but the whole jojo siwa thing was definitely just tim being his take on facetious - press photos of jojo on the ride came out and when someone asked about it, his tone/context was definitely hehe won’t it be funny if i say she ~took our spot~ which was really just a lame excuse for their not being invited in an attempt at relevant humor

edited to add: and obviously the stans bleeping ate it up and took him on his word which is pathetic and hilarious
True or not I’m glad JoJo got to go vs. them. My family and I ran into her, her girlfriend, and her dad while they were in the park, and my little one flipped his lid because he got to give her a hug!

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this thread is gold when these two dipshits are live! Thanks for the laughs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ginn's trying to google something and says her internet isn't working. I think you're just stupid, Ginn. If "your" internet wasn't working, you wouldn't be live currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
LOLOLOL. Some stan asked, "does it make you nervous to leave your child with someone you don't know?"

No, they leave the kid in vans with strangers.

She says she doesn't know how she feels about leaving J$ at a daycare because of stuff that happened with her sister when she was little. I thought you were "concerned" about COVID? Her sister would come home hurt or "bit", and she doesn't want that to happen to J$.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Lmao. So Dim's parents bought a Groupon to go to Ireland while they were engaged and since it was supposed to be a family trip they just decided to get married there??? This has to be a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Ginn watches Bluey even more than J$. "I'm so excited for season 3!"

Dim asks how to turn the live off. "Is it this button?"

How many times have you done this now?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So she'll start on the cruise videos tonight...
But for how long will she be "working" on them?

Lmao. So Dim's parents bought a Groupon to go to Ireland while they were engaged and since it was supposed to be a family trip they just decided to get married there??? This has to be a joke.
Unfortunately it's the truth. Add in that they were already married here in the US. So it was more of a blessing, than a wedding.
My opinion: it was just another way for Jenn and Tim to turn what would have been a nice trip on its own into an event focused on them.
Narcissism at it's finest.

Reactions: 17
I think Ginn watches Bluey even more than J$. "I'm so excited for season 3!"
Lol. My son watches Bluey all the time during his chill out time. And I still couldn’t tell you how many seasons there are. ((Hehe, and not during meals…he’s just so active that before he goes to bed we have “chill out time” to get him relaxed and not all amped up)).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dim started doing weird thing with his mouth while Ginn was talking about her Groupon Irish wedding, and his facial expressions were hilarious.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 1.32.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So she'll start on the cruise videos tonight...
But for how long will she be "working" on them?

Unfortunately it's the truth. Add in that they were already married here in the US. So it was more of a blessing, than a wedding.
My opinion: it was just another way for Jenn and Tim to turn what would have been a nice trip on its own into an event focused on them.
Narcissism at it's finest.
Oh they were already married. Still, you're probably right. Let's make the trip about me me me!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Reading all the comments makes me think they are fking high as kites right now

Wtf with comparing roller coasters to dying? yeah am sure the family's of those that have actually lost loved ones on coaster accidents would love that statement

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.