The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim says he hadn't run for a week. You'd think there's no gym on the ship or decks to run on. Sounds like he's got a lot of running to make up for 7 days of multiple breakfasts, lunches and dinners every day.

Reactions: 13
I think a few of the comments threw her off her thread of thought and she just rambled…. You could literally see her pointing to comments down the side of the screen and not looking very happy……BLISS!! Made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope when J$ is older and Ginn remembers to tell him she 'loves' him, he'll be like, "more than Cosmic Rewind?"

Or when she's on her deathbed, someone can be like, "don't worry, it'll be just like Cosmic Rewind!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Gin really said riding Cosmic Rewind was like what she hoped dying was like - what a bloody tool
It's the strangest thing I've heard so far this year.

Sorry if this topic bothers anyone, but I think this shows how little Jenn went to visit her mom in her dying days. She certainly wasn't there holding her hand when she died as no one who has experienced it up close could in their right mind compare a thrill ride with death.

Reactions: 14
It's the strangest thing I've heard so far this year.

Sorry if this topic bothers anyone, but I think this shows how little Jenn went to visit her mom in her dying days. She certainly wasn't there holding her hand when she died as no one in their right mind could compare a thrill ride with death.
But it LiTeRaLlY feels like being in space! That's what death is like, duh! With Tears for Fears blasting your eardrums out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like her "spiritual" blabbering about death feeling like Cosmic Rewind was so whack it almost overshadows the WTF logic behind her new excuse for not putting J$ in daycare. Her sister came home "bit", so now all daycares are terrible and she thinks J$ is going to come home having been bitten? Get some therapy, Ginn and sort your tit out. Apparently possibly being abducted in a van is less terrifying than J$ interacting with other kids in a daycare. Frankly, I think J$ would be more likely the one biting other kids the longer they avoid having him interacting with other children.
I would be more concerned for the other children at the daycare. J$ throws things at them and they just laugh. He hasn't learned how to use his words to express his feelings. So he would act out. He needs the social interaction, but he's not mature enough to be with kids his age without complete supervision to protect the other children.

Reactions: 17
I think during their next live we should all keep asking about the blueberries. This would infuriate Timmy but make me so so happy. How awful are you ( we can all answer that pretty easily) when you make it a point to mention how much your son looooooves blueberries and then you don’t buy any. When my children were small fruit was so important in their diet. They are adults now and still enjoy it. So jackpot will grow up liking beige food and uncrustables because of 2 lazy selfish a holes. How this makes me mad as a parent. Please don’t have another one.
They did a live show

What the duck is on her head. She still hasn't learned to PUT SUNBLOCK ON HER NOSE.

DIM, your eye has given up.
View attachment 1271827
That wonky eye👁

They did a live show

That wonky eye👁
It looks like a bow that you. wrapped for a gift

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They are live right now.

Ginn just gave a convoluted explanation as to the times they select to go "live"

Ginn claiming Dim's Parents enjoyed the cruise.

They never did a Disney Cruise, but they have been on over a "100" cruises before.

SALVO GINN PROCLAIMS THAT WE WILL SEE DIMS PARENTS IN THE VLOG!!!

Also, I had to leave this comment.

View attachment 1271835

They didn't show anything in the hot tub because it was "pitch black" outside.

Ginn is already apologizing for not filming things.

Also, she claims this will be the last time they cruise "cuntcierge" for awhile....I wonder why.
giphy.gif
Nicely done!!!!!!!!! (y):)

Reactions: 7
Only 22 comments on the 80 minute live? Ginn must be deleting a ton. 80 minutes is nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You guuuyyzzzz, Ginn had to do so much laundry. Or I guess, they had a lot of laundry, she didn't say she's actually done it yet.

They had to take a break after the cruise and "rest" because a 7-day cruise for a toddler is "a lot". Maybe don't go on multiple cruises and trips in a span of just a few months, how about that?
Totally friggin pathetic.. poor, poor thing.. Boo fuckin' hoo!!

Reactions: 6
I’m going to keep my thoughts on this live simple

Jenn, I’m going to need you to go ahead and SHUT THE duck UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"I think I'm going to start on the cruise videos tonight."

Narrator: She would not start on them.
After I get more stoned, I gotta do laundry... videos can wait.. 💊

I’m SenatorObscenity. I was shadow banned after I asked “But is she concierge?’

Also rrrrtttt and Sam need to join us.
Dang, his fingers are creepy!!!

Dim started doing weird thing with his mouth while Ginn was talking about her Groupon Irish wedding, and his facial expressions were hilarious.View attachment 1272028

He's thinking" To the moon, Alice." LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol you think thats a joke. These are the morons that actually got married at Universal studios but showed up without a plan and thought they were going to be married on the hulk coaster. After being told they couldn't do that and being denied their first 3 or 4 spots they finally ended up just getting married on the bridge to hogwarts. It was later they got married again on that trip with his parents.
I have no words. You can't make this tit up.

Reactions: 9
I hate myself for saying this as I am firmly a tattler and have been here a looooooong time…. I don’t hate what Jenn said about hoping that’s what her mum experienced when she died. I kind of get it… I haven’t been on the ride but wishing they just have a glide through space is kind of lovely.
I’ll see myself out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
1) J$ throws things at them and they just laugh.

2) He hasn't learned how to use his words to express his feelings.
1) the “they” you refer to is T&J, not the other children that I had interpreted upon my first read.

Yes, J$ doesn’t know this is unacceptable behavior, as he gets positive reactions from them. And he therefore thinks it is okay to continue with that behavior.
T&J can’t be bothered to teach or correct any of J$’s inappropriate actions.

2) what words? a) their household is not word rich, b) they don’t spend time talking and reading to him, c) what words he does try to say are pronounced incorrectly, with no repetition and corrections made by T&J at all. d) he can’t express his feelings when T&J refuse to recognize/pick up on his cues and actually listen to him!

All of this goes over T&J’s heads.

J$ should be talking up a storm at 2-1/2 years and he should be easy to understand.

Like others have said here, start by checking his hearing. If he does have an hearing issue, the sooner it is addressed, the better.

Reactions: 10
LOLOLOL. Some stan asked, "does it make you nervous to leave your child with someone you don't know?"

No, they leave the kid in vans with strangers.

She says she doesn't know how she feels about leaving J$ at a daycare because of stuff that happened with her sister when she was little. I thought you were "concerned" about COVID? Her sister would come home hurt or "bit", and she doesn't want that to happen to J$.
she’d rather just let him get injured at home 🙄. Their thought process is beyond stupid!

Reactions: 7
I was bitten in pre-school by kid named Timbo- no lie that was his actual name. His brother was Jimbo. In my pre-school class pic we all have on normal kid clothes- except Timbo who had on full camouflage.

I no actual memory of the bite- it was a story my mother told me. She talked to me about standing up to bullies. So even if you kid has one bad experience, it can be a good- but hard lesson. Jennbo has set this poor child to fail. He needs to be around other children. They won’t even take him to classes with other kids. 3 useless adults are not equal to learning with peers your own age.

she’d rather just let him get injured at home 🙄. Their thought process is beyond stupid!
Under her supervision!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason Jenn likes Cosmic Rewind so much is because she gets to travel all around the galaxy with no possibility of accidentally encountering her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.