The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn thinks when you die, it's like Cosmic Rewind.

I want whatever drugs she's on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jenn says that riding the Guardians rolly coasty when Tears For Fears is playing is what she imagines dying is like. I’m sure The Walt Disney Company loved that comparison

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel like throwing something at my nice computer because they've managed to make talking about Cosmic Rewind to be utterly boring AF.

Reactions: 13
Jenn says that riding the Guardians rolly coasty when Tears For Fears is playing is what she imagines dying is like. I’m sure The Walt Disney Company loved that comparison
Tim, the next time you're at the store, remember the duct tape to keep your idiot wife's dumb thoughts to herself.
I promise you it's not abuse. You'll be saving us and your channel a world of pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ginn said it is a "spiritual" experience. You don't have a spirit though...

She also said it literally feels like you're floating in space. Um, Ginn, I don't know how to tell you this, but you haven't actually BEEN TO SPACE, so how can you know what it literally feels like????! You're a blackhole of stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ginn said it is a "spiritual" experience. You don't have a spirit though...

She also said it literally feels like you're floating in space. Um, Ginn, I don't know how to tell you this, but you haven't actually BEEN TO SPACE, so how can you know what it literally feels like????! You're a blackhole of stupidity.
She also hasn’t died yet she keeps saying it’s like the afterlife. She hopes this is what her mom felt? What the duck is wrong with her?

Hey did you guys know that Megan graduated yesterday? She’s only posted it 9 million times already?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jennbo is crying… she thinks the coaster is what it feels like to go to Heaven. WTF? She has to be high.

She cried on Flight on Passage too.

• Wow
  • Haha
She also hasn’t died yet she keeps saying it’s like the afterlife. She hopes this is what her mom felt? What the duck is wrong with her?

Hey did you guys know that Megan graduated yesterday? She’s only posted it 9 million times already?
"I probably sound insane, and I might actually be insane, but I hope this is what it felt like for my mom when she died."

She hopes her mom felt like she was on a roller coaster listening to Tears for Fears while dying?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t mean this as a joke so don’t view it that way. She just said that she imagines death is like flying through space like the Guardians rolly coasty at Epcot, so as she was riding it, she was hoping that this was what her mom is doing in the afterlife - soaring through space like on a comic book roller coaster about loudmouth talking raccoons with weapons. She needs serious therapy, how is her partner not seeing this as a desperate cry for help

• Wow
Reactions: 28
FRE can get a few gems from this. Jenn saying you sound like an idiot about herself. 🤣 Tim saying you can see the hate in my eyes when looking at her. This is gold!

• Haha
She said Cosmic Rewind is better than ROTR because she's "not a Star Wars fanatic." Um, she's not a GotG fanatic either?

• Haha
Best ride ever…it was beautiful…I felt like I was dead.

I may be a terrible person but I have tears streaming down my face, I’m laughing that hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She definitely needs therapy. She sounds like she's died and been revived. She's talking about this ride like she's completely utterly obsessed with it. I think she's just obsessed with finally feeling something euphoric in her life even though she pretends her life is hunky dory. The way she's talking about this ride, I've never heard her express that much emotion and feeling toward Dim or J$.

Thank you all for stomaching the Live for a play-by-play... from what I'm reading about Ginn and "what it feels like to die", she needs to be evaluated ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.