The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guuuyyzzzz, Ginn had to do so much laundry. Or I guess, they had a lot of laundry, she didn't say she's actually done it yet.

They had to take a break after the cruise and "rest" because a 7-day cruise for a toddler is "a lot". Maybe don't go on multiple cruises and trips in a span of just a few months, how about that?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ginn complains about the amount of laundry she had to do from her 7 day cruise...

That's odd they spent so much on cuntcierge you'd figure they could have had their clothes laundered while on the ship.

Reactions: 18
Ginn "A week long cruise is a lot for a toddler" so we just needed to decompress when we got home.

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They complain the photo package is expensive. Which is funny considering how much they paid for the whole cruise.

When did Ginn even go on Mission Breakout? (She was saying Cosmic Rewind is better). She was pregnant the time before last that they went to Disneyland, and this last time around, they barely did anything in California Adventure (stop verbally calling it "DCA" Dim).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Holy crap do they not know ANYTHING??? Dim's fumbling his was through what the Guardians ride replaced....Umm...yeah...

Also, Ginn "We did have Lynn with us....because child swap"

Reactions: 13
So first she said the cruise vlog would be out tomorrow, now she's saying GotG will be out tomorrow. Oh wait, I forgot Ginn has NO concept of time, dates, hours, days, time zones, etc.

• Haha
So is there a throuple protocol for child swap? JennBo said she rode it twice, once with Tim then once with Lyn. WTF? They are stumbling through telling everything about the ride, why bother watching their video?

Reactions: 19
So first she said the cruise vlog would be out tomorrow, now she's saying GotG will be out tomorrow. Oh wait, I forgot Ginn has NO concept of time, dates, hours, days, time zones, etc.
Insert fake laugh....hehoheoheoheoheoeeo. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Listening to these two try to describe anything is like listening to my 5-year-old nephew tell a rambling story and wondering where he's going with his story.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
👏👏👏 to all those who watched the LIVE.
Thank you for your sacrifice and service!

• Haha
  • Heart
Listening to these two try to describe anything is like listening to my 5-year-old nephew tell a rambling story and wondering where he's going with his story.
At least your 5 year old nephew is probably a normal child

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So is there a throuple protocol for child swap? JennBo said she rode it twice, once with Tim then once with Lyn. WTF? They are stumbling through telling everything about the ride, why bother watching their video?
So they abused the system....

Rider Swap is intended to let both parents ride while one of them take turns watching their child who can't go on the ride.

If Lynn was there Dim and Ginn could have rode it together without even needing to use rider swap since they had paid help to watch their prop.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Oh for duck's sake, she even interrupts herself. Get yourself on some Ritalin witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The car is like purposefully spinning towards things so you can umm see things....WHAT IN THE ACTUAL...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they abused the system....

Rider Swap is intended to let both parents ride while one of them take turns watching their child who can't go on the ride.

If Lynn was there Dim and Ginn could have rode it together without even needing to use rider swap since they had paid help to watch their prop.
In this case, while they didn't need Lynn to be there, it's not abusing the system, technically. You can have multiple adults, even if there is only one child, use child swap together. I've gone to Disneyland with my sister and brother-in-law and one of my nephews, and 2 adults in the party can go together at a time, so 1 adult does get to ride twice. The hard part was figuring out between ourselves who got to go on twice.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.