The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely wasn't! Typical Trackers will get a GotG vlog out weeks after their counterparts. I think The Mouse finally wised up and stopped inviting them to anything at this point!
He said in a live his media pass was given to JoJo Swa 😂😂😂 as if they are of equal stature.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What do you all think the breakout of J$'s hours is on a normal day without Stanny around?

Sleeping: 15 hours
Watching tv/tablet, being filmed, or watching T/J talk to a camera or stare at their phones: X hours
T/J being attentive parents and interacting with J$: X hours

Think about that and you quickly realize why this poor kid doesn't know how normal people emote and interact with each other. It's VERY sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I love rides….but holy tit…if guardians lasted another 30 seconds I would have puked all over. I was green and sweating coming off the ride. It was fantastic but not for anyone who has any level of motion sickness
Ugh, don't tell me that. I don't love rides, but I'll try everything once just to say I did it. We go on Thursday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s honestly SO SAD how many employers expect people to work sick. My husband is expected to work on his death bed. I don’t understand it because it’s just super inconsiderate to everyone else you come in contact with
I worked in food service in a bakery here in my hometown and literally tested positive for COVID, called after I had my results to let them know I was going to isolate at home as per my doctors note (for about 10 days at the time was what they recommended based on when my symptoms started) and the bakery owner was like “yeah we need you to be here because everyone quit last week” I told her my doctor told me to isolate, she told me it was my job if I wasn’t there at my scheduled time the next day, and that’s where I ended that job, put in applications the whole time I was under isolation and had a new (better) job within a week and a half, at a medical clinic who takes COVID seriously!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
:poop:
He said in a live his media pass was given to JoJo Swa 😂😂😂 as if they are of equal stature.
I have to believe Tim was on the list, Disney was inviting just about everyone with a channel to that media event.
Was it during the cruise?

It's amazing how many things Tim keeps missing due to other trips.
Hm. :unsure:
You'd think that alone might clue him that his approach to this Orlando focused travel channel is all wrong.

Neither Tim nor Jenn have the ability to run the channel as a business and make the right decisions. They need someone to report to to keep them in line and neither is a good manager for the other.

A producer would do this for them. Jenn would detest having deadlines but it would keep her on a proper schedule and time sensitive topicsitems would not be posted 2 weeks late. I think Tim would like some rational help in deciding what plans to make verses catering to his wife's desires.

The problem there, as we we have seen with Jackson's educator/staNanny, is that Jenn would turn around and change the producer into a personal servant and nothing would improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have my Guardians of the Galaxy preview Friday. I can’t even look the screen for Flight of Passage or Remy ( my kids love them so I just either watch their reactions or close my eyes lol). I’m doomed!

that whole “they gave our media pass to JoJo Siwa doesn’t even make sense. Either Tim is telling a giant whopper of a lie or his “Disney rep” just told him that to get him off his/her back. Like “don’t call us we’ll call you!” OR “ it’s not you it’s me..sorry we have to breakup.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh keep us posted if you see anything interesting!!
We didn’t stay too long because my ds was hungry and it was super hot but J seemed like any other kid having fun at a playground lol. Stanny seemed pretty engaged with him and he was smiling lots. He didn’t seem super tall to me so I’m not sure why they brag about it all the time. My ds just turned 2 and they weren’t far off in height from each other

Also guardians was amazing! Such a smooth ride and so much fun

Reactions: 12
I have my Guardians of the Galaxy preview Friday. I can’t even look the screen for Flight of Passage or Remy ( my kids love them so I just either watch their reactions or close my eyes lol). I’m doomed!

that whole “they gave our media pass to JoJo Siwa doesn’t even make sense. Either Tim is telling a giant whopper of a lie or his “Disney rep” just told him that to get him off his/her back. Like “don’t call us we’ll call you!” OR “ it’s not you it’s me..sorry we have to breakup.”
It’s like when he just got a “freelance” badge for limited access to the Kite Tails preview while everyone else had their names on theirs and he claimed it was because Disney “lost” his badge. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Remy made me absolutely nauseous, but I don't mind FoP. I took the Thursday reservation because my daughter is home from college and she usually misses stuff like this. I don't want to chicken out on her. I also don't want to :sick:

I think this Guardians media event had a whole new group of media people. The regulars like Jackie, Nate, Kyle were not invited as media. They all rode the first day of AP previews. Tim did say that about JoJo Siwa, there's no way that's even remotely true. JoJo rode with Josh D'Amaro and Jeff Vahle. They did a whole photoshoot, videos, posted on their respective instas. Jojo was not a Tim Tracker replacement. I'm sure the stans believe that crap though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.